Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Boundary Line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanskies wrote:
keep it G

aww.... lol.

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:13 pm

yeah, sorry, David! Instead, I have to write "Arabella and Brodie laid on the bed and.......admired the beautiful light fixtures installed!"

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:25 pm

Ryan Lonie is probably feeling a bit like Anthony Stevens right now Razz
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:23 pm

wow, i never actually thought of that! although, there are no toilet cubicles in this story!

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:36 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwww i was hpoing that was gonna be the next BIG installment! shunned! lol
bellastar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:58 pm

I am so sorry that i didn't post this earlier! sorry that it has taken me almost a week! Anyway, on with the show!...............

Oh. My. God. Why, Arabella, why!? Ryan was such a sweetie, but you just had to fall for Brodie’s seductive, metrosexual charms! Whatever will high society say!? Don’t worry, Arabella isn’t nice anymore! She’s gone from Delta Goodrem to Tara Reid in just a couple of episodes! Yes, she’s become a very naughty girl indeed!..........In a G-rated kind of way, of course!

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. Why are the cute ones always taken? All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. Start you engines!..........

And now, the 8th episode of the soap Colin Farrell hasn’t tried to hit on..........

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Arabella was crying her heart out to Fenella and Estella about Brodie’s cracking-onto-her incident, and whether she should tell Ryan. Fenella advised her to tell Brodie to back off face to face. Arabella went to Brodie’s gold-plated mansion, and, as much as she tried to stand her ground and resist his charms, Arabella and Brodie ended up going at it like rabbits, enough for the whole neighbourhood to hear.................

Arabella stared at the ceiling. She admitted to feeling guilty about Ryan, and the fact that they had something good going on. But she also couldn’t help but feel kinda...............good about the situation?

Brodie knew things Ryan didn’t. He treated Arabella like a goddess. It was shocking that last night, she couldn’t stand Brodie, but now............

“Hey, gorgeous,” smiled Brodie, who turned over and kissed Arabella.

But Arabella decided to bolt early. “I better go.” Arabella gave him one last kiss, gathered her things, and left.

Fenella and Estella came over to Arabella’s house the next day, eager to hear how Arabella put Brodie in his place. They walked up to her extremely spacious bedroom, where they saw Arabella sprawled out on her four poster bed, made from the wood of 112 year old elm trees found in the heart of the forests of Azerbaijan.

Fenella and Estella noticed that Arabella was in some kind of a daze. “Hey, Arabella, you alright there?” laughed Fenella. “Penny for your thoughts?”

“Oh, nothing really,” sighed Arabella.

“So, did you tell Brodie to back off or what?” asked Estella.
“Um, yeah, of course..........”

“Well, what did you two say to one another?” continued Fenella.

“Nothing much, I don’t know, he just said...........” Arabella was now just rambling.

“Yeah, but what did he say?” asked Estella, with emphasis.

Arabella looked away from the girls.

“Arabella, what happened?” The girls walked closer to Arabella.

“Well........it just......we......he.....Okay! I give up! Brodie and I slept together!”

“What!?” Fenella and Estella went into shock.

“I’m sorry! I just couldn’t resist him! He just really went all seductive and sexy on me, and one thing lead to another, and now, I don’t know what to do about Ryan! Now the situation’s even worse!”

“How could you, Arabella?” cried Estella. “How could you hurt Ryan like that?! You said he was the sweetest, most kindest guy, and this is how you repay him!?”

“I know, but........Brodie and I.........we have a connection, this unknown chemistry. I actually enjoyed being with him,” said Arabella.

“But you just said you hated him two nights ago!” exclaimed Fenella.

“But now.........I don’t know, I’m confused, just please don’t tell Ryan! I want to!”

“But, Arabella..........”

“Please, just go!” yelled Arabella. She then collapsed dramatically back onto her bed.

“Fine!” spat Estella, leaving Arabella with one last parting shot, “But Ryan is our friend, and your one true love. Trust me, neither he, nor either of us, would’ve done that to you, especially Ryan!”

The girls then left. Arabella said nothing.

I can’t believe she would do that!” Estella was still fuming. “Ryan is such a good guy, and she breaks his heart, that b--ch!”

“I know! He’s such a hottie, too!” smiled Fenella.

“Wait, I thought you were with Paul?” questioned Estella.

“Well, I was. Five minutes later, he dumped me for some model off Temptation. Apparently, he wanted to see her Showcase.”

“Oh, sorry about that.”

The girls kept walking along the streets,

“So, do we tell Ryan now?” asked Estella, concerned.

“Is that really wise?” said Fenella. “We can’t just dump the news on Ryan like that! ’Hey, Ryan, did you know that your girlfriend’s cheating on you with your team mate’? I don’t think so!”

“Well, he is going to find out eventually,” sighed Estella. “Maybe we should wait a few days or so, it would be cruel to hurt him like the so soon after getting with Arabella.”

Estella sighed sadly.

“I can’t believe Arabella would do that. That’s not the girl I know............”

Estella opened the front door to her really big mansion. It was originally 50 Cent’s Aussie bachelor pad, but he got evicted because of the amount of drive-bys he got. Apparently, one of the neighbourhood cats got caught up in the feud. Unlike Fiddy, poor Dins-Dins didn’t survive the nine bullets that were shot at him. (Actually, 50 Cent wasn’t shot nine times, he was shot at nine times, three of the bullets hit him, but being shot nine times seems to add to the gangsta fairytale, I guess!)

Anyway, Estella put down her Chanel hanbag, along with her Dolce and Gabbana scarf. She went to see if her father was in the study, where he could usually be found.

“Dad? Dad?” Estella called out.

“I’m in here,” replied her father from the kitchen.

Estella walked in, finding her father fixing himself a bowl of cheezels. Alright, that was a lie, the chef was actually fixing a bowl of cheezels for him (What, the lazy p--ck can’t do it himself!?)

“Ah, Estella, I have good news for you,” trilled her father.

‘Finally, he bought me that Hello Kitty Waffle Maker!.......’ thought Estella to herself, in delight. (Such a thing actually exists!)

“I thought about it, and since you just hang around here or with your friends all day, I thought it would be good for you to get a job.”

Estella froze. “What?”

“Yes, I thought it’d be good for you to practice your social skills in a wider environment, and you’d be getting your own pay packet as well.”

“So, what’s the job, then?”

“You’re going to be one of a myriad of assistants to Eddie McGuire! How about that, working for Sir Eddie himself at Lexus Centre. Well, he won’t always be there, since he’s in Sydney most of the time.......”

Estella dad totally zoned out of the conversation. She really wanted to pick up that bowl of cheezels and break them over her father’s head! Estella knew exactly what it would mean if she worked there............. facing Chris.

She still hadn’t forgiven him for spilling Bundy rum all over her, and the fact that he called her a ’rich little tart’. Although, she did say some pretty nasty things as well........

“You’ll be starting tomorrow, Estella,” continued her father, stuffing his face with cheezels.

“What!? Dad, why such short notice!? I haven’t even approved yet!”

“Look, just give it a week, please?” pleaded her father.

Estella pouted a little more, turning away. Then.............

“Fine, I guess,” she relented, huffing as she rolled her eyes.

“Excellent, then. Don’t worry, Estella, I know you’ll enjoy yourself,” smiled her father.

‘I beg to differ...........’ thought Estella.

Estella’s father got up to leave, with his bowl of cheezels. But before he left........

“Oh, one more thing, Estella. I don’t want you hanging around those football boys. I just don’t trust them, not really my type.....”

“Don’t worry, Dad, I can guarantee you that won’t be happening at all.........”

Brodie heard the front door open and close. Assuming correctly, Sarita had just come home. Of course, Brodie had compulsively cleaned any trace of evidence of Arabella being there. If Sarita knew, she would seriously go mental, like Eminem-in-his-chainsaw-and-hockey-mask mental!

“I’m home!” trilled Sarita, happily. “I found the cutest Bratz bed cover, and I said I wou;dn’t buy it, but I just couldn’t resist, it was a bargain!.........”

Brodie walked into the lounge and sat on the rich velvet maroon couch. Although he felt a tinge of guiltabout what happened, he certainly did not regret his sordid morning with Arabella. He knew he would charm her. If it wasn’t his rendition of “Don’t Cha”, then it was certainly his decision to wear that new men’s line of eyeliner.........

“Actually, I have something to tell you,” said Sarita, her tone of voice turning serious.

‘What?’ Oh, no, she didn’t know, did she!? Arabella wouldn’t have said anything, would she?........

“I know its sudden, but I think its for the best. I’ve decided that..............we’re going to get married this Saturday coming!”

You could hear the vinyl scratch go off in Brodie’s head. She wanted to do what!?

“I just thought that why wait, I want to make an honest man of you now!”

To be honest, Sarita wanted to get married as soon as possible because she knew Brodie had a wandering eye. They couldn’t go out at all together, because on the way, Brodie had a tendency to crack onto everybody and anybody- the postie, the check-out chick (which he certainly did!), the sales assistant, some random bag lady in the gutter............she just had to trap him somehow..........

“But, I though we’d wait a while,” said Brodie, masking his shock.

“Its just that I love you, Brodie, why not just do it if we’re going to be together forever?”

It was then that Brodie felt that stab of guilt What was he going to do? What was he going to tell Arabella?...........

Now You Decide:

Where will Brodie meet Arabella to break the shocking news?

*Reviews and suggestions appreciated!
*Remember- decision-making is first come, first served!

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:24 pm

I've waited all week for that! It was great... They could meet in the Male toilets at lexus centre... and get sprung... by... i dunno some player lol... maybe ryan... Story is very good... you can't pick the direction its going to take... it always supprises the audience... which is good Very Happy
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:40 pm

well, the story is in the hands of the audience, so i don't even know where its going to go sometimes! i've written about 2 thirds of the next episode- its gonna be a ripper! lets just say that someone's heart is aflutter for someone else!............... also, the wedding is so close, you can smell it! tune in and keep sending me your feedback! sorry it took me so long to post the last episode!

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:48 pm

Hahaha... the story is awesome lol... couldn't agree with it more... i think everyone likes it... its a true romance with some great comedy in it to... as well as some plagurism which is fantastic!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:37 pm

i think yakka should bust them he seems like the bigmouth type i dunno why
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:40 am

Nah i think Sarita should bust them although what she'd be doing in the male toilets at the Lexus Centre is anyone's guess.... checking out bathroom fixtures for the guest powder-room? We need a Desperate Housewives young guy and married woman scenario. Carla McGuire and... Dale Thomas?!
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:08 pm

Mmmmmm yes that could be interesting... but not carla... she has kids... gabriella didn't! Maybe daisy could bust them! that would be hillarious... although he'd prob wanna join in
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:26 pm

leelee wrote:
Maybe daisy could bust them! that would be hillarious... although he'd prob wanna join in

ha hah a ha ha thats a good one
bellastar 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:45 pm

The wedding isn’t too far away now- what’s gonna happen!? Will Arabella ruin the wedding, or will Brodie just shut up and enjoy marital bliss with his sexy-but-psycho ball and chain Sarita? Well, you’re just gonna have to read and find out, aren’t you, smarta--e!? And what about Estella’s new job- how’s that gonna pan out? Hey, one thing’s for sure, I’d love to be working alongside Tazza! Also, thanks for the feedback and suggestions- keep ‘em coming!

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. I have this episode written on a piece of paper in my wallet- claim that you want to take over the show in 10 years, and I’ll kill you! All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. Did I just hear a cubicle door?..........

And now, the 9th episode of the infamous “turkey-slap” saga (am I allowed to write that word?)........

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Arabella contemplated her sordid morning with Brodie, then quickly ran from his gold-plated mansion. Fenella and Estella visited her, where, after much stalling, Arabella admitted that she and Brodie slept together. Appalled and shocked, Fenella and Estella berated her, leaving in a huff, then discussed what had happened to their friend, with Fenella admitting that Ryan was hot, as well as saying that Paul dumped her 5 minutes after their kiss for one of the models off Temptation. Estella then got home, with her announcing that he got her a job at the Lexus Centre. She dreads the prospect of having to face Tazza again after the Bundy rum incident, but she begrudgingly accepts the job, along with the warning to not to hang around ‘those football boys‘. Meanwhile, Sarita announces that the wedding is moved forward to the Saturday coming, making Brodie practically wee his pants. What will he do about Arabella?.................

Estella smoothed down her Versace pant suit one last time. She was actually a bit nervous at the prospect of meeting Sir Eddie McGuire, since he was like royalty among the Collingwood faithful. She took a deep breath, then opened the door to the palatial office.

“Ah, hello, there, Miss Winchester, I’ve been expecting you,” smiled Eddie, getting out from behind his desk/ He came up to Estella, where they exchanged handshakes.

“Nice to meet you, Mr McGuire,” smiled Estella.

“Please, call me Eddie.”

“I look forward to working here very much, Eddie.” Yeah, right! Estella would rather fork her eyes out, but she had to keep the suck-up routine going.

“I’ll be assigning you to some menial duties for the moment- filing, answering phones, serving tea and the like, and now, I’ll be taking you to the conference room.”

Estella followed behind Eddie, heading to the conference room. She saw all the players heading there as well. And that’s when she saw Chris walking ahead of her. She began to feel guilty for how she treated. She realised now that she had overreacted, that he didn’t deserve to be treated like that at all. And that she also had 50 replicas of the same dress in her cupboard.

Estella then started running to catch up to him. “Chris! Chris! Wait up!”

He turned around. He immediately stopped, rolling his eyes upon seeing her. “What now?” he droned, “Did I also destroy your precious Prada purse, and want to berate me some more about it?”

“Look, just hear me out,” said Estella. “Since I’m starting work here today, I thought we should have a clean slate, start fresh. I just want you to know that I am so sorry for the way I treated you, and I shouldn’t have overreacted like that, it was wrong of me, and I apologise.”

Chris stood in silence for a moment. “I’m touched,” he smiled, finally speaking. “I guess I should apologise for the way I acted, too, calling you a rich little tart and all that. now you’re not, so I’m sorry. I agree that we should try and be friends- I’m willing if you are?”

“Of course,” smiled Estella.

“Good, then, I’ll see you inside.” Chris patted Estella on the shoulder, then disappeared into the conference room.

Estella breathed a sigh of relief, feeling like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders..........

........But Estella was feeling quite strange. Something about Chris was kind of.......different. She couldn’t quite put her finger on what it was exactly, but it was making her feel weird, all dizzy and light-headed. She started to feel that way as soon as she stared into his eyes. They were somewhat........brighter, more hypnotic to look into.

Estella quickly shrugged off the feeling, and raced into the conference room. Eddie gestured to her to stand up the front with him, whilst everyone took their seats.

“Everybody, could I have your attention, please?” bellowed Eddie, across the room.

Everyone fell silent.

“I would like to introduce to you all a new member of our team. She is the daughter of a good friend of mine, please welcome our new secretary, Miss Estella Winchester.

The whole room applauded, with a few wolf whistles and incessant hooting here and there, along with one person yelling “Hey, baby, you can file my documents anytime!”, which suspiciously sounded like Travis Cloke.

Estella politely waved and smiled, feeling shy. She then noticed Chris clapping, and giving her a wink.

Estella smiled back. But then, those familiar feelings came rushing back. She continued staring at Chris, almost bordering on restraining order-like staring. She noticed his face- those dark brown eyes, 3-day growth, honey-tanned skin...........it all seemed in a different light now.

“I would also like to announce that I will be taking leave for the next 3 or so months in Sydney, to decide how we’re going to bone Jessica Rowe......Er, I mean, for business purposes,” said Eddie, exasperated. He had accidentally said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet. “So, in my place, I’ve brought in a mature young woman who has all the skills, savvy and business- know-how o be acting president of Collingwood. So, without further ado, please give a warm welcome to.............Paris Hilton!”

Again, the crowd of young men with racing hormones wolf whistled and incessantly hooted in delight. Except this time, you could hear jaws dropping and hearts beating out of chests (like in the cartoons!).

Miss Hilton sashayed into the room like in an American teen movie, all slow motion walk and wind machines. All the boys couldn’t contain themselves (Gee, wonder why?)- some were high-fiveing one another, some had passed out, others were trying to slip $10 bills down her skirt. Even Travis was drooling a river, like Warnie spotting a British nurse.

“Like, hey there, guys,” purred Paris, who seemed to be slurring her words a bit (What a surprise!). “I hope to do a good job around her, and that we all get to know one another very well. For now, lets all rock on!”

The boys erupted in cheers. Estella was a little shocked at the spectacle. She knew Paris was a blatant ho-bag, being plastered in all the magazines (so to speak), stumbling out of bars in skimpy outfits. Estella was a big believer in class, and couldn’t see any guy giving that skank a chance, she was so pathetic..........

.......Then Estella noticed Chris’ eyes light up upon seeing Paris. He was practically blushing like a 15 year old schoolgirl. For some reason, Estella felt like she was being stabbed in the chest repeatedly, but she didn’t know why. Its not like she was jealous of Paris or anything........But why did she feel that way then?..............

Arabella had gotten an SMS from Brodie to meet him at the Lexus centre. She knew she had to talk to him, to decide what to do about Ryan. She couldn’t let the situation go on as it was.

Arabella walked past the toilets. Then, suddenly, she was dragged into the male toilets.

“Stop! Stop! Don’t! I hate the smell of urinal cakes! Spare me!” she screamed.

She was shoved against the wall of a cubicle.

“Stop!”

“Hey, calm down, Arabella, its just me!”

Arabella stopped screaming and opened her eyes. Holding her against the wall was Brodie, a dirty smiled plastered across his face.

“Hey, sexy.......”

“Don’t you bloody do that again!” cried Arabella, still a little shaken.

“Arabella, I was just joking,” soothed Brodie, stroking her face.

Silence.

“Look, Brodie, we have to talk............about us.”

“How about we have some fun first?” he purred.

Brodie began to kiss along Arabella’s neck. She knew she shouldn’t let him do so, but she couldn’t contain herself. She fell into ecstacy (note: not the drug!)...........
However, after a few minutes in unhygienic urinal heaven, someone entered the toilets. But since Brodie and Arabella were too enraptured with one another, they didn’t notice.

Then.............

“Oh, God! Get a room, you two!”

Arabella screamed in a girlish tone. So did Brodie.

Standing in front of the rather randy duo was..................Strauchanie!!!!!!!! (Dum dum dum!).

Strauchanie could hardly speak, more like yobbo-ish grunting. “But, she’s..........Ryan’s.........and............you’re..........”

“Please, Strauchanie, don’t say anything!” pleaded Arabella.

But Strauchanie had already done a runner................

“That lard-arse! He’ll ruin us!” exclaimed Brodie...........

Estella watched Paris mingle with the rest of the players. They were now out on the oval, where Paris was joining in on the drills and tasks they were doing. Well, actually, she was perving on each of the players, practically undressing them with her eyes. Also, the players seemed way too distracted to do any drills or tasks by the presence of Skeletor, er, I mean Paris!

Estella was typing out notes on her laptop, but even she couldn’t concentrate, not because of Paris, but because she still couldn’t take her eyes off Chris. She carefully watched him mark the ball with his strong hands, rolling back his broad shoulders as he got ready to kick the ball. Estella watched as he ran, then launched the ball high into the air, the sight of him making her heart race a mile a minute......Wait, why was she feeling like that?

Then she saw Paris make a beeline for Chris. Estella couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but their actions spoke volumes. Paris was gushing, flitting her eyes at him, smiling a rather flirty smile. Chris was smiling back, giggling like some crazy Orlando Bloom fan (who has got to be the biggest tosser on Earth!)

Estella felt that stab in her chest again. The sight of them two flirting was killing her, causing her to become incredibly jealous, and...........’Oh God,’ Estella thought to herself, ‘I know why I’m like this now! I know why I feel this way! I can’t believe it! Why didn’t I see it? I’m dizzy! I’m numb! I’m hot and bothered! I’m..............falling for Chris Tarrant!”

Now You Decide:

What will be Paris’ first act of power as acting president of Collingwood? (This’ll be fun!........)

*Reviews and suggestions appreciated!
*Voting is first come, first served!

leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:39 am

OMG Strauchnie!!!!! You legend bellastar!!!!!! He'll blab to everyone... especially ryan!

Paris will... uhhh adjust our uniform... croped top, shorter, tighter shorts etc... make all the players shave their legs... arms... etc... baby oil before each match... and they all have to sleep with her at least once!!!!

OMG heart in mouth stuff here... Paris Hilton... who would've ever thought of that! Way left field sister!!!!!!!!!! You're going pretty damn good here!!! can't wait for the next episode (I'm at skool at the moment, and everyone read this over my shoulder... they reckon its excellent!!!!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 4 of 20   

Jump to: