Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Is Daisy gone?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:45 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

DB wrote:
I thought it was an offence to run under a player like that when he is in mid-air. Incredibly dangerous.

But of course, it was against a Collingwood player... carry on.

Fully agree, at a minimum it was reckless. One camera angle showed Van Berlo running straight at Thomas who was actually in the air about a metre away from the wrestling ruckmen.

We lose Caracella with a broken neck and were not even given a free and now we lose Thomas to a deliberate act and it is not even reported.

Sick to death of getting the rough end of the pineapple.
Two_Pies Capricorn

Dougie Barwick tough as nails !!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:11 am

Johnson#26 wrote:
Quote:
If they decide to pull him out for the rest of the season I would like to see Danny Nicholls get premoted off rookie list.Has been playing well at Williamstown by all reports

I agree. Nicholls and Tooves have both been very promising for Willy of late. The more kids we blood this year, the better.

Wednesday deadline I believe for declaring any additions to the long-term injury list. So if it will happen we will know soon.

Balmezilla was talking like they (Davis and Daisy) will come up for the finals week 2. Leon did not have a break per se - a chipped bone was his injury ouch !! And Daisy will need at least a month.

Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:40 pm

jackcass wrote:
DB wrote:
I thought it was an offence to run under a player like that when he is in mid-air. Incredibly dangerous.

But of course, it was against a Collingwood player... carry on.

Fully agree, at a minimum it was reckless. One camera angle showed Van Berlo running straight at Thomas who was actually in the air about a metre away from the wrestling ruckmen.

We lose Caracella with a broken neck and were not even given a free and now we lose Thomas to a deliberate act and it is not even reported.

Sick to death of getting the rough end of the pineapple.

Looked somewhat accidental from what I saw...Confused Top effort from Thomas, all the same. Very courageous.

That said, I agree with the Caracella motion, he certainly deserved a free there.

Two_Pies wrote:
Johnson#26 wrote:
Quote:
If they decide to pull him out for the rest of the season I would like to see Danny Nicholls get premoted off rookie list.Has been playing well at Williamstown by all reports

I agree. Nicholls and Tooves have both been very promising for Willy of late. The more kids we blood this year, the better.

Wednesday deadline I believe for declaring any additions to the long-term injury list. So if it will happen we will know soon.

That is ridiculous. Why not make changes if needed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: