Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies down Bombers - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think better 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Big T"]

Screw being disappointed, WE HAVE BEATEN THE PRICKS TWICE THIS YEAR WE SHOULD BE PARTYING NAKED IN THE STREETS!!! 10 YEARS SINCE THAT HAS HAPPENED... Well done boys and now we are absolutely finals bound, if you can't enjoy that then grab the prozac.[/quote]

Looking at where you are from I wouldn't recommend naked partying in the streets

jimbeam 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:34 am

Bloody good effort, its official T3 the terminator is probably the best CHF in the AFL at 20 years young. Its scary to think he is that good already.
Big Ant was tapping to advantage and played a great team game, he helped hold it together. The taps, positioning and defensive work was the best i have seen the big fella do for a long time, looks like scarlett has woken our sleeping giant up and might add another dimension to ants game, taps to advantage Cool
Liquid Leon was amazing, he has taken the next step and is our most important crumbing forward, absolute gun player and sets the G on fire.
Dids is finding form and should be given more time in the midfield, so should health and dale. Not 1 passenger, they all stood up and made sure they where counted.
The 3rd was a worry, got smashed in the Ruck, lead to being smashed in clearances and 8 goal onslaught, sheeds last stand and cannot wait to play a sheedyless bombers, they will be half the side.
melliot 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:55 pm

Don't underrate this win. It was a huge game for the bombers. Their GF. They threw everything at us but we still came out clean winners. And they've managed to knock off quality sides too.

Will be happy if we have the next 4 wins by 29 points each!!!
DaVe86 Scorpio

Man of Steele

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:08 pm

Guys, quick question. I havent been able to watch the game and need a link to a site where i can watch it online. I know people put it up every week, but ive never payed attention lol. If someone can help me out, i really want to watch it
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:20 pm

I don't have a link but have a tape of the game if you are interested Dave.
DaVe86 Scorpio

Man of Steele

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:36 pm

thanks mate, i think i have a link now so dont worry about it, but truly appreciate it
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:03 am

Always in control and the 3rd quarter was a case of Malthouse resting players. Heaps of rotations and they were gone. To their credit they kept going where Malthouse just wanted to run the game out.

Maxwell is a Shane Morwood clone.

Disapointing crowd for such a nice day and Cloke must be a chance for the Brownlow. CHF and taking heaps of marks, he is clearly standing out in our team which is pretty even over the ground.
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:41 am

Great game. Disappointing 3rd quarter. Was great to be at the G to watch this on Saturday and be amoungst the guys in the Cheersquad. 2 defeats to the Dons this year. Next stop: Grand Final Wink
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:02 am

colin_wood wrote:
is it just me or did it seem like almost all the 50/50 decisions went against collingwood ?

Been happening all year. Every game, there are a couple of really dodgy decisions and they have all gone against us.
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:55 am

Gee it would've been nice to walk out with a 70+point win & a heap of percentage - but i'll certainly take 29 points after that 3rd quarter debacle against the arch rivals!!! I knew we weren't going to drop this game - i only wish Hird was on the field so i could see the dissapointment on his face!!

Drug test please: Has anyone else noticed that the Dons come out breathing fire in the first 5-6min of just about every quarter no matter who they play??

Cheat test please: Another 30min cheat-fest of umpiring decisions in the 3rd quarter. There is no other explanation cause no team of humans can get it that wrong that often. Simple as that!

Lonie: Looked great early until he $hat himself on a couple of occasions that really cost us!!

Davis: Happy for him to bask in some glory - truth is overall, he has been in great form for a couple of years now!!

Lockyer: Hasn't he proved a heap of 'us' wrong

Travis: Continues to impress & make his mark on the game! Had his kicking been more accurate this year i'm sure he would've pulled more 3 vote games!!

Rocca: Sometimes he makes you want to cry - but if this guy fires we are a better than fair chance to beat any team this year,... hopefully when it counts!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: