Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Boycott SEN/Dr Turf

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pebbles Rocks 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the reaons I listen to Dr Turf is because of his hatred for Collingwood. After the win he can't stop bringing it up and supporters continue to remind him of our win.
He actually said on Saturday that we deserved to win and we were the best team all year even though it clearly hurt him to say it.

We should embrace people who hate Collingwood because their hatred is usually borne out of jealously and years of losing to us as we rubbed their noses in it.

I love it when people tip against us simply because they hate us.

The humiliation of people feeling sorry for us or even worse, having us as their 'second team' is something I would find much harder to bear.

Asprilla97 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:59 pm

+1

I'd much rather people absolutely hate us to the point where they feel physically sick when we win rather than being ambivalent towards us.

There will be a lot of sick people in Melbourne next year.......

Didaicos Libra

The Macedonian Marvel = The Croat Confoundment!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Dreamons knobs are pathetic, they epitimise everything wrong with supporters. Bandwagoning passionless and think they are superior. Let's face it, this is the club that voted itself out of existance in 1996. Is there a more obvious example of pathetic!

I hope they never win another flag, their supporters don't deserve it, They throw scorn at us even when the QB game being a GIFT from our club to them I say enough is enough, Lets leave the QB game until they start kissing the ground we walk on which lets face it is all they deserve to do.

SWAN'S GOING TO KICK A GOAL. THEY'RE HOME YOU'D THINK I KNOW IT'S A LONG WAY TO GO BUT THEY'RE KILLING THEM NOW!!
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Pebbles Rocks wrote:
One of the reaons I listen to Dr Turf is because of his hatred for Collingwood. After the win he can't stop bringing it up and supporters continue to remind him of our win.
He actually said on Saturday that we deserved to win and we were the best team all year even though it clearly hurt him to say it.

I've heard him say that on a few occasions that we were simply the best all year & deserved to win despite it hurting him to say so.

No issue for me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: