Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wellers?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Troppo wrote:
King Monkey wrote:

Ummmmm...... yeah......... Confused Question
Attack on him ???? You're kidding right ??

Giant leap..... no. One-hand out & hope it sticks..... yes.

But - misjudged the ball, instead of pooed pants - fair enough, i'll take that.

Out of which tree did this mysogynistic, misguided and sadly bent Primate fall!?

Wouldn't be one Pies player that had not had a duh! moment in their careers - some quite a few, let's be frank (hey Jock?), but to malign our Sharrod in this fashion not only misreads the analysis of the moment but unfairly ascribes to him a 'lacking in moral fibre' charge that couldn't be more wrong - witness his recent herculean efforts that often put him in harm's way.

Primate, before you go off on more of your unedifying misinformed chatter from the treetops, might I suggest you calm down after giving your hirsute testaculars their usual bruising encounter with Mr Hand and remember ... silence can be golden.

Baahhahahahahhaha........ did you swallow a dictionary before sitting at your computer ???!!!!!!!
Using long words & generally unused literacy, does not make you intelligent - it just makes you look like a knob!
And if you actually read my post(s) more carefully, you would not have wasted your time & the wear-n-tear on your keyboard to compose that drivel.

Reed agen aand sayv mee tha trubel off reepeeten meeself......

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
Troppo 

standing on VB tins in the outer at Vic Park

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:44 pm

King Monkey wrote:

Baahhahahahahhaha........ did you swallow a dictionary before sitting at your computer ???!!!!!!!
Using long words & generally unused literacy, does not make you intelligent - it just makes you look like a knob!
And if you actually read my post(s) more carefully, you would not have wasted your time & the wear-n-tear on your keyboard to compose that drivel.

My,oh my, the disingenuousness of Gen Y ...

Methinks the oaf doth protest too much.

Primate, do the world a favour and perhaps do some enlightened reading and research in the interest of self education and perhaps sooner (hopefully) rather than later (most probably) you will see the light of rationality. And then hopefully your illogical assertions and juvenile clamouring for board space may eventually fade and be replaced with something we may all admire and applaud.

Rather than cast your flung dung - as is the wont of primates all - at someone who expresses themselves in their own terms as opposed to the prevailing prattle you feel necessary to indulge in, go and get some toilet training and apply for readmittance to the human race.

Your response here simply casts a harsh light on you as a sulky blatherer.

Limp back to your limpid treetops, preferably a very long way away.

My uncles, the Coventry's, were proud leaders of this proud team. I will not sit still when I see their precious heritage demeaned by your, or anybody else's half-crazed assertions about our current team of champions.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Relax you two.
jimbeam 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 pm

wtf has happened in here.. any updates on Wellers
Troppo 

standing on VB tins in the outer at Vic Park

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Joel wrote:

Relax you two.

Thanks Joel, I'm over it!

but ...

"Well, I don't want to be just or to be kind. There is a further justice and a greater kindness than this niggling tolerance business, and suffering fools gladly. Fools bore me." (D.H. Lawrence)

Scotch 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Troppo wrote:
King Monkey wrote:

My,oh my, the disingenuousness of Gen Y ...

Methinks the oaf doth protest too much.

Primate, do the world a favour and perhaps do some enlightened reading and research in the interest of self education and perhaps sooner (hopefully) rather than later (most probably) you will see the light of rationality. And then hopefully your illogical assertions and juvenile clamouring for board space may eventually fade and be replaced with something we may all admire and applaud.

Rather than cast your flung dung - as is the wont of primates all - at someone who expresses themselves in their own terms as opposed to the prevailing prattle you feel necessary to indulge in, go and get some toilet training and apply for readmittance to the human race.

Your response here simply casts a harsh light on you as a sulky blatherer.

Limp back to your limpid treetops, preferably a very long way away.

My uncles, the Coventry's, were proud leaders of this proud team. I will not sit still when I see their precious heritage demeaned by your, or anybody else's half-crazed assertions about our current team of champions.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Not sure if anyone else posted this:

''He went down like he was shot and we were worried initially; we had great fears about where he was going to get to,'' Buckley said on radio 3AW. ''If we really needed him he could have come back toward the end of the match.

''He sprained his ankle and he is going to have to spend a lot of time in rehab over the next three or four days. The benefit we do have is that we are not coming up for next week. We expect Sharrod to get through the other side and be ready to go for us in two weeks' time.''

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hopes-rise-for-pies-midfielder-20100905-14w26.html

jimbeam 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 pm

pietillidie wrote:
Not sure if anyone else posted this:

''He went down like he was shot and we were worried initially; we had great fears about where he was going to get to,'' Buckley said on radio 3AW. ''If we really needed him he could have come back toward the end of the match.

''He sprained his ankle and he is going to have to spend a lot of time in rehab over the next three or four days. The benefit we do have is that we are not coming up for next week. We expect Sharrod to get through the other side and be ready to go for us in two weeks' time.''

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hopes-rise-for-pies-midfielder-20100905-14w26.html

Good to hear he could have came back on.
perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:10 am

I thought someone might be able to say whether he was at training today and what he did there as opposed to this childish farce about courage-pathetic!
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:44 am

perthmagpie wrote:
I thought someone might be able to say whether he was at training today and what he did there as opposed to this childish farce about courage-pathetic!

+1, he should be walking by now if he's any chance to play in the prelim IMO, also IMO, he'd have to put in a solid weeks training next week, dont train well, dont play well, fingers crossed anyway, very important to us is sharrod, been outstanding this year.

as for the courage thing, i actualy thought he pulled out, thats what it looked like to me anyway, but as i said in a previous post, he may have thought a team mate was coming the other way or he may have been called out by a dogs player, or he may have just misread the kick, been our most courgeous player this year IMO so he must get the benifit of "any" doubt, if there is any.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
E 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:14 am

Defender wrote:
perthmagpie wrote:

+1, he should be walking by now if he's any chance to play in the prelim IMO, also IMO, he'd have to put in a solid weeks training next week, dont train well, dont play well, fingers crossed anyway, very important to us is sharrod, been outstanding this year.

as for the courage thing, i actualy thought he pulled out, thats what it looked like to me anyway, but as i said in a previous post, he may have thought a team mate was coming the other way or he may have been called out by a dogs player, or he may have just misread the kick, been our most courgeous player this year IMO so he must get the benifit of "any" doubt, if there is any.

Agree. rmeember Barry Hall Round 1! A quick trip on you tube and you'll find at least 5 acts of amazing beyong the call of duty courage from sharrod. he is one of our toughest players.

It was just an unfortunate play. The ball was just out of reach and he was running the wrong way. Players are actually taught not to run into oncoming packs leading with their head. Have a look at how O'Brien backs into packs, he has mastered the art of courage through protection.
DaVe86 Scorpio

Man of Steele

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 am

I don't think Sharrod is a naturally courageous player like a Nick Maxwell who can back into a pack without thinking.

Sharrod hears the footsteps.

However, he has trained himself to work through the fear, and he goes back when require.

That just shows how brave he is. The fact that he feels the fear, yet still commits.

When its his turn to go, he does. That's all that matters. I don't think he shirked the contest last weekend. It was Thomas' kick that wrong footed him. It was a slightly lazy effort, but he didn't shirk it.

Sharrod is an extremely brave player.

woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 am

DaVe86 wrote:
I don't think Sharrod is a naturally courageous player like a Nick Maxwell who can back into a pack without thinking.

Sharrod hears the footsteps.

However, he has trained himself to work through the fear, and he goes back when require.

That just shows how brave he is. The fact that he feels the fear, yet still commits.

When its his turn to go, he does. That's all that matters. I don't think he shirked the contest last weekend. It was Thomas' kick that wrong footed him. It was a slightly lazy effort, but he didn't shirk it.

Sharrod is an extremely brave player.

I think that's fair & accurate.
I'm sure Sam Gilbert thinks the kid has courage. Smile
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Troppo - your uncles would be turning in their graves to see you posting some absolute crap on an internet forum, under the guise of a fat batman....... & then you proceed to use the name Coventry in the post.

Don't disrespect the name Coventry, and by extension, the Collingwood Football Club like that.

And - Learn to read mate. Not just type crap.
I will not be accused, of accusing one of our own players of lacking courage when the accusation was never made.

Now if you accused me of accusing Shane Woewoeful of lacking courage, your accusation may be not an accusation, but an observation.......

(yes, yes, I know he is just trying to wind me up, but.......)

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:24 pm

King Monkey wrote:
Troppo - your uncles would be turning in their graves to see you posting some absolute crap on an internet forum, under the guise of a fat batman....... & then you proceed to use the name Coventry in the post.

Don't disrespect the name Coventry, and by extension, the Collingwood Football Club like that.

And - Learn to read mate. Not just type crap.
I will not be accused, of accusing one of our own players of lacking courage when the accusation was never made.

Now if you accused me of accusing Shane Woewoeful of lacking courage, your accusation may be not an accusation, but an observation.......

(yes, yes, I know he is just trying to wind me up, but.......)

i for one thought troppos remarks were completly uncalled for, also, the PMs he's sending around about you are very negative. Very Happy

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: