Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Liam Jurrah - Recruit Him?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
As some of you know, Liam is a close mate of mine, so I'd love nothing more than for him to fulfill his destiny and become the Collingwood player he should have been when he first came down to Melbourne from the Tanami desert all those years ago. However, it was not to be and I think he's happier now being back playing with his friends and relatives in Central Australia. For those interested, he'll be in the Central Australian Football League Grand Final tomorrow, playing for the South Alice Springs Kangaroos.

Hey RudeBoy, thats fantastic news. Hopefully they win and he goes on to find peace and a good healthy life. He's paid his dues, good luck to him.

Cheers

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:46 pm

I reckon Liam is worth a go, a chance, he has buggered up a fair bit , I realise that, but if we could put him on say, a two year contract, with very, very strict conditions, give him ONE more chance, for redemption, then ye, I say go for it. ! WE have nothing to lose really, and H is gone, so why not ?

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Az 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
I reckon Liam is worth a go, a chance, he has buggered up a fair bit , I realise that, but if we could put him on say, a two year contract, with very, very strict conditions, give him ONE more chance, for redemption, then ye, I say go for it. ! WE have nothing to lose really, and H is gone, so why not ?

Nothing to lose? How about a spot on the list for somebody who actually deserves it, not to mention the $$$. He had his time and blew it royally. No way knows would we ever go near him.
Az 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:51 pm

And before people talk about Krak, at least he did his time and worked his arse off to get back to not only AFL standard, but a better player than he was previously.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:57 pm

think positive wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
As some of you know, Liam is a close mate of mine, so I'd love nothing more than for him to fulfill his destiny and become the Collingwood player he should have been when he first came down to Melbourne from the Tanami desert all those years ago. However, it was not to be and I think he's happier now being back playing with his friends and relatives in Central Australia. For those interested, he'll be in the Central Australian Football League Grand Final tomorrow, playing for the South Alice Springs Kangaroos.

Hey RudeBoy, thats fantastic news. Hopefully they win and he goes on to find peace and a good healthy life. He's paid his dues, good luck to him.

Cheers

Thanks TP. I was talking to Liam just now and he's pretty excited to be playing in a Grand Final with his own mob.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Liam just kicked 5 goals to get South Alice Springs to another Premiership.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:40 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

Great stuff.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:54 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

good stuff. Plenty of us never got that at any level. I hope he can enjoy what he has and not get hung up on what might have been.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: