Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dangerfield

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ That's the way I see it, too, RW? Someone at the club even mentioned that they are keeping space for when we are closer to contending, ( and when there is someone worth getting perhaps).
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:30 pm

He has blood on his hands after knifing Sanderson behind his back.

He's a brilliant player, but I thought he came across as an arrogant prick last night on the footy show.

If he had any class about him he should have accepted responsibility for Sanderson's axing, by saying that the players feel bad for him because they let him down by not performing well enough this season. Rightly or wrongly, that would have been the honorable thing to say.

I hope the crows finish second from the bottom next year, ahead of Carlton.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:20 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

He's a brilliant player, but I thought he came across as an arrogant prick last night on the footy show.

If he had any class about him he should have accepted responsibility for Sanderson's axing, by saying that the players feel bad for him because they let him down by not performing well enough this season. Rightly or wrongly, that would have been the honorable thing to say.

To be honest I have to agree with you.

I wasn't convinced by his performance on the footy show.

And while we are on the footy show how could they not ask him the most basic question that needed answering the most which was do you agree that he needed to be sacked?

We never got a straight answer from Dangerfield (or the appropriate question to incite the response) on the question that needed to be asked the most.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:13 pm

swoop42 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

To be honest I have to agree with you.

I wasn't convinced by his performance on the footy show.

And while we are on the footy show how could they not ask him the most basic question that needed answering the most which was do you agree that he needed to be sacked?

We never got a straight answer from Dangerfield (or the appropriate question to incite the response) on the question that needed to be asked the most.

Think it'll get lots of coverage this weekend across the media, it and the Essendon saga will sadly drag attention away from what should be a sensational weekend of footy, well as good as it can be without the Pies playing anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: