Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game On. Pies v. Swans. Score updates, comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't all Joke[quote] need the word 'beyond' in between 'a' 'Joke' [quoteDave The Man]At the Moment the Club?
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Mugwump wrote:
I said at the start tonight that this would be a discovery game, where we would answer more uncertainties than usual. What I think we learned, among many hints, was that we are too weak-bodied, and hence can't stick tackles or grunt it out of the midfield, that The SCG requires a particular game plan, that Cloke is probably on the skids, that Witts is not an A-grade ruck, and that Treloar will be a star.

Did we also learn that Buckley can't coach ? Not yet - but we may discover that next week.

I just can't agree with this analysis. we demonstrated last year, that we were able to stick tackles brilliantly. Don't agree with the attack on Cloke. Why single him out, when the entire team was crap?? We ranked very high on contested possessions. Last year, we took Hawthorn, Freemantle and Sydney to the line. How could we have regressed so far in what were our strengths last year?? I am hoping that this was a Round 1 aberration. Bring on Round 2. I am searching for the truth.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Seth wrote:
More pain! Ahh Sidey!

Not sure what else he was supposed to do. Hannaberry dropped his head down and Sidey tucked his arm in. Is he supposed to somehow levitate over the player.
But then we had the GCS Suns game where a player was penalised for sliding under a players legs yet Franklin does the same thing and gets a free for head high.

Interesting to see if they cite the Swans player for a coat hanger.

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Seth wrote:
More pain! Ahh Sidey!

Not sure what else he was supposed to do. Hannaberry dropped his head down and Sidey tucked his arm in. Is he supposed to somehow levitate over the player.
But then we had the GCS Suns game where a player was penalised for sliding under a players legs yet Franklin does the same thing and gets a free for head high.

Interesting to see if they cite the Swans player for a coat hanger.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:35 pm

yin-YANG wrote:
Buckley needs to turn it around… he is under huge pressure…forget the drugs BS the team needs to play harder footy - this soft unaccountable footy is not worthy of our great jumper!

Pride please Pies!

Buckley is under a Red-Hot Seat. Drug Problem at the Club and Us playing Shit

inxs88 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Presti35 wrote:
I think the player I'm most disappointed with is Witts. He should be dominating by now. Especially against Tippet who isn't even a ruck man.

Absolutely. Bucks gives him the "new ball" not Grundy and he jumps up in the air with insipid purpose against novice Ruckmen like Tippett and Sinclair. To think that Travis Cloke was sent into the ruck for the first time in 220 games says everything!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33   

Jump to: