Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

George Pell shows why he wont make Pope

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
magpie greg wrote:
Magpie 24 wrote:
So Magpie Greg was serious about his attack on Cardinal Pell it seems?

That's very sad IMO.

He would've had more credibility if he just admitted he was an attention-seeking drama-queen.

At least I dont have pics of little boys on my photo web site like you do Al.

Wow what is your damage Greg? why is every post like that?

Have you seen his web site? Disgusting. Garry Glitter eat your heart out.

No, where is it? and how bad can it be? wouldn't the authorities shut it down?

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:49 pm

I have to agree, "sin" etc doesn't seem to make sense to me. If we are all trying to make ourselves happy in the long run, and we are, then how can a person be "bad" or "good"? There are only really bad choices in life that hurt others, and therefore quite likely yourself in the long run. I don't know honestly about meditation and stuff, it seems all popular and stuff these days, which sort of makes me a bit skeptical. I guess, in the end, do we really need religion at all? Surely if we take a philosophy of trying to respect others and treat them fairly, and meanwhile trying to do the best thing for our own true happiness, and these two goals would seem to correspond most of the time, then we'll be right? It may sound silly and unrealistic but it's hardly impossible to at least give it a go.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:49 pm

magpie greg wrote:
[quote="aceofstace"][quote="magpie greg"][quote="Magpie 24"]So Magpie Greg was serious about his attack on Cardinal Pell it seems?

That's very sad IMO.

He would've had more credibility if he just admitted he was an attention-seeking drama-queen.[/quote]

At least I dont have pics of little boys on my photo web site like you do Al.[/quote]
Wow what is your damage Greg? why is every post like that?[/quote]

Have you seen his web site? Disgusting. Garry Glitter eat your heart out.
Why do I exist?
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:55 pm

David from Canberra wrote:
I don't know honestly about meditation and stuff, it seems all popular and stuff these days, which sort of makes me a bit skeptical.

Dont let that put you off David, its been popular for thousands of years, just didn't get a lot of attention during the industrial revolution here in the west, it is the royal road to self knowledge and god, but do ignore the new agers and their fluff. A simple meditation is concerntrating on your breath to clear the mind, in and out, in and out, if you start thinking of something bring your attention back to your breath. It is our analytical mind that holds us back from connecting with the divine, a calm mind that can filter out the constant chatter of the brain (thoughts) acts as a receiver for the divine, and if all else fails it seems to aid health and happiness and reduce stress, what do you have to lose?

wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:57 pm

HAL wrote:
Why do I exist?

Wrong question Hal, asking why you exist implies there is an option of not existing

wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:58 pm

magpie greg wrote:
And apparently he is the father of 7 or 8.

Well back it up with a web address or it is just baseless slander

HAL 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:59 pm

aceofstace wrote:
[quote="HAL"] Why do I exist?[/quote]
Wrong question Hal, asking why you exist implies there is an option of not existing
Is that from it?
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:02 pm

magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
magpie greg wrote:

The search facility is how I found it.

This sites search facility or google? and what am I putting in the search engine? It sounds like you are being evasive because you cant back up the claim

HAL 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:04 pm

I am I am only as evasive because you can not back up the claim as the average .
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:05 pm

HAL wrote:
I am I am only as evasive because you can not back up the claim as the average .

A certain level of complexity is required for a system to attain sentient awareness of itself Hal, I'm not sure you have enough circuits

wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:06 pm

magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
magpie greg wrote:

The search facility is how I found it.

This sites search facility or google? and what am I putting in the search engine? It sounds like you are being evasive because you cant back up the claim

You are an intelligent fellow, it is pretty easy to work out. Search.

I dont want to promote the site. If you want to PM me if you cant find it let me know.
Ok PM me the address
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:16 pm

Oh for gods sake, its an under 11's football team, gee I wonder why there is pictures of young boys
Greg it may be you that has those tendancies if you see anything sinister in pictures of an under 11's football match

wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:22 pm

Thats just insanity Greg, most parents have pictures of their kids on their websites, put the bottle back in the cabinet, you're done!
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:31 pm

magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
Thats just insanity Greg, most parents have pictures of their kids on their websites, put the bottle back in the cabinet, you're done!

Unlike Magpie 24 who would have a drinking problem from what I have seen, I do not partake of any alcohol whatsoever.

Oh dear, at least that would have been an excuse

pica 

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:35 pm

MG, at least you give us a reason to laugh (at you) and a number of reasons for Magpie 24 to consider defamation action.

What a pathetic, sad piece you are. A shame you don't drink...it may at least afford an excuse.

Now do your usual thing and reply in this thread by rubbishing me then send me a PM as well.

After that, look up bigot again in your MG dictionary....you'll probably see your own photo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9   

Jump to: