Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies down to Tigers -All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaw_thing Libra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like 2 say, but I agree. Finals phhhhhttttt...

punkologist wrote:
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

couldn't win a clearance if our lives depended on it. Butchered the ball all night. Don't deserve finals.

Reload for next year.
punkologist Aries

Barwick goals, the pies are home!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:39 am

as others have said, I can't see us winning again. you have to win the ball in the middle to win games of football and our midfield has been awful recently.
shaw_thing Libra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:43 am

in the middle!
Big T 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:45 am

Oh ffs form changes within a week in the modern game. Forget 2008 its 2007 we need to worry about. Always living for the next year means you may as well not exist.

Pull out the finger and lets get cracking while we are still in the hunt.

carcarly_pieland 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:24 am

shaw_thing wrote:
Keep the faith folks. It sucks right now, but "Good old Collingwood forever" will last for ever more!

Yes, but unfortunately we as supporters don't live forever.... Sad

I'm very very disappointed at our effort tonight, but you always know we just have the uncanny ability to lose to sides that we aren't expected to....

I'm bracing myself for another painful Friday night next wk....
john b 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:42 am

Sorry but i have not read to many post scince the heart break, but i want to say this "To all of Collingwoods senior players who have played 5 years + F**ck off".

Thank you for giving us a faulse senceof well being, you D**kheads earn more than most of your paid up members put together, say that again "more money than most of us paid up members". Think about this you cats, if it wasnt for us you sisies would not even get paid, do you f**cking soft c**ks know what it is like to walk the streets asking "Do you have any spare change" for a living. Answer "No" of course not you girls have been motned collied all your lives.

Now that we are loosing you think we can just blame the fact that we are a young team.
Well to that i say i cant waituntill you girls retire and leave it up to the likes of Dale Thomas, Pendles,Goldsack, Clarke and Co. These young blokes have far more ticker than you (Biside Bucks & Clem).

If you guys are scared of getting hurt why wait untill round 20, to let youremployees find out that you are a waiste of S**t,

And when i call these senior players sh*t, i mean no disrespect to the waiste that comes out of animal intestines.

sO WITH THAT YOU gIRLS, YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN TAKE YOU MONEY AND RUN, and kick back and blame the youth. My opinion my not count, but i will say this, Pies when you pick up you next pay check in it.

Thanks

I am sick of hearing we have tappered of because of our young players, when our youngstars have been the only ones saving us from embarrisment.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:36 am

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?
Hell couldn't be much worse could it, losing to the bottom side every week (in hell that is).

The guys that were down tonight are just as likely to star next week.

We're coming from a long, long way back, getting up from this would be a miracle.

Not good enough, simply not good enough.

Forget about finals, although the crazy thing is if we won the next 3 and other games fell the right way, not an unlikely proposition, we could make the 4. The only downfall is, that's a VERY BIG IF.

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:00 am

Well the tigers didn't go to bad considering the coach was bluing with them during the afternoon...
Clement 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:29 am

I have lived 40 years of my life watching Collingwood teams,year after year, flatter to decieve and let all their supporters down.

It is so predictable, it is laughable. Except the Joke is on us who hand out our redies for this.

From Eddie down, there needs to be a revolution at the club.

We are just a media wH@re club, for the media to kiss when they want and belt around when they want.

It doesn't look like changing anytime in the next 40 years.

And us Collingwood fans lap it up without thinking. Sad. Very Sad.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:33 am

Did you miss America?
sq3 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:40 am

The biggest problem at the Pies still seems to be conditioning - guys cannot run out a game - and they were shot last night before the first bounce.

Pies need to start running this like a professional footbal club - if a player cannot kick straight over 30 meters for goal - then make the player take remedial kicking until he can - no excuses.

Lica missing everything from 35 directly in front, Rocca and Thomas missing simple set shots.

Pies coaches need to start running it like a professional sports club and that starts at selection - Fraser was injured and should not have played at all.

Lica should be in the same boat as Richards - good bye.

Presti is getting absolutely spanked each week now and he must be still carrying and injury or he is ready for the scrap heap as well.

Davis looks great when he is in front but will not do the team things such as chasing and when he tried to outmark Rocca in the 2nd quarter - that was a purely selfish action and totally non team oriented.

It seems when the Pies get in trouble the game plan goes out the window and everyone tries to just play their own game - and that just shoots down the team game plan.

We must learn from this season (as we did the same thing last season) and in 2008 don't continue to make the same tapering and conditioning mistakes.

Lions showed everyone how to beat the Pies - play up the corridor as the Pies don't seem to understand where or what a corridor is.

We must trade and draft Ruck and midfielders this year and clear off some of the dead wood - and no favourites.

I would love to see Bluey get the Dees gig and Bucks slot in as assistant as you can see his passion on his face in the coaches box - and I am sure he would adopt the Barney approach that has worked so well with the Lions.

Barney's approach is very simple yet very effective and modelled very much on Rugby - when you tackle someone take them to the ground, run in waves, move the ball fast through the corridor, stand in tackles and have your arms free, always commit to body contact in tackles, always shepherd for your team mates.

Very simple and extremely effective as we found out 2 weeks ago.

Look at the Lions match - they had no passengers and everyone runs and has better than average skills.

Richards, Presti, Lica and Johnson would not get a game in the Lions team and that is why we are where we are and the Lioons are on the rise.
Clement 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:54 am

Lucuria's missed shot for goal in the third quarter was the worst moment of the game.

For a veteran player at such a crucial time to miss from 30 metres was criminal.

cook in his second game you can understand but Lucuria , had to show leadership.

He showed none.

And it was predictable.
Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:16 am

I would have been surprised if he did kick it, never been a good kick and getting worse with age
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:39 am
Post subject: pies v tigersReply with quote

shaw_thing wrote:
I'm so upset I could post WTF all night, but that's not v constructive...Did anyone find ANYTHING good tonight? I'm struggling, but there must have been something? Thoughts?

Well at least we didn't have to listen to the Richmond theme song. Apparently there was a malfunction and they couldn't play it. Alleluia!!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:07 am

No comment. Last night was a disgrace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10   

Jump to: