Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Ponsford Times.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greek Style 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:11 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to Trump Joffa

I have said my peace.

With the Collingwood football club in the hands of guys like you.

There is no hope.

We are destroyed.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:29 am

Greek Style wrote:
No need to Trump Joffa

I have said my peace.

With the Collingwood football club in the hands of guys like you.

There is no hope.

We are destroyed.

The drums were rolling..
We were all waiting holding our breath..
Ya let the team down mate...that was a piss poor response
Good nite Wink

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:31 am

Jack's turn Wink
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:34 am

jack_spain wrote:
Joffa mate, help me out. Am I in a time warp in this thread, or is this all HAL's doing (Matrix like)? Perhaps our loss to the Dorks really did mark the end of the world as we know it!

You didn't answer my question Joffa. Have we lost touch with reality or are we just a figment of HAL's imagination?
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:40 am

jack_spain wrote:
jack_spain wrote:
Joffa mate, help me out. Am I in a time warp in this thread, or is this all HAL's doing (Matrix like)? Perhaps our loss to the Dorks really did mark the end of the world as we know it!

You didn't answer my question Joffa. Have we lost touch with reality or are we just a figment of HAL's imagination?

Well we might as well blame Hal...you guys have just about lynched everyone else Shocked

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:42 am

Good night Joffe. It's been fun. Nice to have a laugh to get over the pain of Saturday arvo. Bring on the Saints!
Magpie-Livvy Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:44 am

"Guess what, you are a paid employee of the Club so you are paid by Eddie to support him.

That makes you the enemy."- Greek

LOL I can't see how Joffa, a man who bleeds black and white can be seen as a "enemy" to the club. He's just trying to do his best to support his club and he gets this sh*t. He started this thread so he could get some feed back on what can be done about the cheer squad etc. If anyone is the enemy it's people like you who try to take down your own instead of supporting them. The same goes for what you said about Eddie, the poor man isn't even here to justify himself!

"Maybe I should realise you just are not smart enough to understand."-Greek

Not smart enough? Joffa seems a very articulate and literate person on this forum, I wouldn't be calling him dumb! He knows what he is talking about and always contributes to post/pre match threads and more!

"Like the Germans should have questioned the Nazi regime when it said, murder all the Jews."-Greek

The germans never said "murder all the Jews" that's why they were so clever. They never wrote down in any decrees or laws "we're going to kill the Jews"....
The Germans like most European countries (and the USA) believed that the Jews were going to take over the world, and thought they should stop them, on top of that, they also believed that the Jews killed Jesus Christ and also, that they were profitting from WW1- they didn't take part and many became usurers or bank managers-loaning money to the poor, and making a profit at the same time. So is it any wonder why the German people thought it was a good idea to go along with the Nuremberg laws which stripped the Jews of any rights to anything? That way the German people could reclaim land, money etc that they believed was "stolen" off them!
Maybe use another example instead of Germans when comparing them to Collingwood FC. Very Happy

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:53 am

Hey Joff, have you noticed that Greek Style and jack_spain are never online at the same time?

Jack's online now, but Greek isn't, but when Greek is online, he, Jack's, off!

Hooked
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:56 am

Dale61 wrote:
Hey Joff, have you noticed that Greek Style and jack_spain are never online at the same time?

Jack's online now, but Greek isn't, but when Greek is online Jack's off!

HAL's not online either! Ha Ha Ha - now I'm sounding like Tom Cruise. This time I really am wishing you all a good night. Even the Greek boy!

Go Pies.
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:58 am

Anyone who has been a member longer than 2 days knows who HAL really is (or what he is).
Hooked
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:02 am

When was this exactly?
~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:01 am

Dale61 wrote:
Anyone who has been a member longer than 2 days knows who HAL really is (or what he is).

and they reek of someone else not around now too.... the plot thickens! You're onto it...

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:03 am

Then what is it?
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:57 am

WhEn Reading ThIs THREAD be CAREFUL NOt TO Step IN tHe STEAMING PILES OF MANURE that LiTTeR this debATE! Twisted Evil
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:15 am

Dale61 wrote:

Jack's online now, but Greek isn't, but when Greek is online, he, Jack's, off!

Whatever they're doing they are pretty clever. I noticed last night they were online here at Nicks at the same time. But that's easy to do. The stuff they post is for a reaction ..if you dont give them one it's like throwing a bucket of water on a fire.

Their comments go way beyond the usual line of ' everyone has a right to opinion ' It's hard to believe a fansite dedicated to the collingwood footy club supports these comments..The fact the postings have not been deleted or the ' Posters ' have not been expelled from this site shows clearly their comments are well supported!
I find that scary. I find it frightening that their comments have not been condemned by many other users on this site.

These are not rants from a dissapointing loss..These are rants from people who have one ambition in mind and that is to destroy all credibility this website has.
They are allowed to belittle great club people with vile inuendo and accusations..But hey it's ok to run this club down to gutter level. But you watch the strife im in now because i've questioned this very fansite that has allowed it to happen!
Nicks board is at the cross roads folks. ...thats a pretty general comment out there in the community as well.. lets return it to the greatness it once was Wink

This website is greater than that!
The many wonderful people who use Nicks board are better than that and deserve better!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8   

Jump to: