Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Drinks anyone?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, sounds great. This weekend's pretty busy, but how about, say, next Friday night (the 16th?)?
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

David wrote:
Yep, sounds great. This weekend's pretty busy, but how about, say, next Friday night (the 16th?)?

All nice people with one exception. I'm more choosy about who I drink with David. (he'll probably get ugly after a few beers I'd think).

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:38 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
David wrote:

All nice people with one exception. I'm more choosy about who I drink with David. (he'll probably get ugly after a few beers I'd think).

I think your wrong Ronnie, well all be there in the name of Collingwood and friendship. At the end of the day, this is only a BB, life and people are more important, I for one, hope you come for a brew.

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Pa Marmo wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
David wrote:

I think your wrong Ronnie, well all be there in the name of Collingwood and friendship. At the end of the day, this is only a BB, life and people are more important, I for one, hope you come for a brew.

That's generally true but there is one amongst you believes I should be shot and made that as a serious comment. People like that I don't mix with.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

This weekends no good, but I don't have any plans for next weekend at this stage.

I'd prefer not Friday, by the time I get home from work and change out of the suit, I struggle with the idea of then getting up walking to the train station to head to the city.

Saturday arvo, early evening would be better.

RR, you can always talk to the other people there.

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Be careful with that venue people; it was so crowded the last time I drove passed that both footpaths were chockers.

Very handy for E and Pa Marmo though. After they kiss and make up they can adjourn to The Dirty Boys' Club a few doors down Peel Street Cool Cool Cool

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Double post.
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Neil Appleby wrote:
Be careful with that venue people; it was so crowded the last time I drove passed that both footpaths were chockers.

Very handy for E and Pa Marmo though. After they kiss and make up they can adjourn to The Dirty Boys' Club a few doors down Peel Street Cool Cool Cool

Ooohhh, that's just wrong Neil, and stop egging us on, you will only get us snipped.

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm

stui magpie wrote:
This weekends no good, but I don't have any plans for next weekend at this stage.

I'd prefer not Friday, by the time I get home from work and change out of the suit, I struggle with the idea of then getting up walking to the train station to head to the city.

Saturday arvo, early evening would be better.

RR, you can always talk to the other people there.

Good point re: Saturday afternoon. I've got something on in the evening, but an afternoon catch-up might be better anyway (less crowded, etc).

Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Evening is better. I can rock up after work instead of not at all.
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:50 pm

what about a sunday arvo?
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:02 am

rocketronnie wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
David wrote:

That's generally true but there is one amongst you believes I should be shot and made that as a serious comment. People like that I don't mix with.

No facts once again RR - but just make it up as you go. You make many adverse assumptions about people you simply do not know. (see the theme here) I will make it easy for you and will not attend although there are a few people on the forum I would like to meet at some stage.

Nick Pie Man and I had a very pleasant evening at Crown earlier this year. From memory he escaped unscathed.

Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:07 am

Member 7167 is a quality gentleman and does not seem like the sort of person who wishes death upon others. I would be disappointed if he didn't come.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am

Member 7167 wrote:
Nick Pie Man and I had a very pleasant evening at Crown earlier this year. From memory he escaped unscathed.

as did i when i met you two there.

pretty sure i posted a pic of the 2 of you and Peter in the Sponsorship thread.

ahhh yes, but which one is which

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=65972&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 am

My god, I can't believe I thought wearing that was a good idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9   

Jump to: