Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre-Match. Round 15 - Magpies v. Giants.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy mackerel!!

I was scrolling to see if VFL game on TV and stumbled on our game against GWS is on Seven at 3pm Sunday

Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:33 pm

Jordan must play, no ifs or buts.

Geez we owe this mob, any win will be great...win this one and the next one and I think we will have at least one final

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:57 pm

Take_a_Screamer wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Take_a_Screamer wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2022/06/21/de-goey-in-doubt-for-collingwoods-next-match/

“...I think they’re conditioning their supporters and the list for the end of the year when I think they’ll part ways with him.”

I wouldn't mind if the club moved him on. Show the rest of the competition we won't take shit from this player
and from the constant embarrassment and ridicule. If we don't, we are p*ss weak and this psycho melodrama will persist.

Let's get a high pick for next year, maybe get a young promising KPF and focus on better things.

Oh yes, of course, and if he ends up at say, Brisbane or carlton, and we meet them in a final or even a grand final, and Jordon boots the winning goal against us, denying us yet another Premiership, no doubt you will be jumping for joy over that prospect, hey sunshine . Surprised Surprised Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I've heard of this argument before. It's FOMO (fear of missing out)
However, when an investment goes bad for long enough and is like a bad apple about to poison the rest (e.g. Ginni and IQ), then you have to cut your losses. If another club want to buy up the bad investment, throw good money after bad, then good luck to them, so be it.

I'd like to see Collingwood stick to Principles and moral compass, get rid of players who have been given chances but still want to corrupt the club!!! Carlton is welcome to buy JDG as their Favola mark II...and we all know that story. Even Carlton is not that stupid.

Principles don’t get no flag homey

warburton lad 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:38 pm

De Goey has been granted leave from this weekend's game.
Will not be playing..

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:07 pm

Would love to see Josh Carmichael get an audition as like for like for DeGoey but the club will know best. This guy doesn’t seem to struggle to get a kick whatever level he’s thrown into. Goes hard and likes to gain ground wherever possible.
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:42 pm

Out JDG personal leave well good time he took time off the rest of the footy world was hounding him good it’s a self imposed personal leave too and in a way owned up to the situation see ya next match de goey
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:06 pm

Just beat these pr%cks.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:43 pm

Just when things are going swimmingly (close wins, no injuries) one of our important players decides to royally F things up. Yes, he did, by travelling overseas for a ‘good time’ in a damn contract year. Is it so damn hard to stay home and at least pretend to be professional? Was never going to end well.

Never change, Pies.

Really makes investing time, energy and emotion (and money) into this club a damn chore sometimes.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:22 pm

I would like to say that we will come out on sunday galvanised and blood boiling at the media's merciless harrassment of JDG and then its attempt to target Ginni and IQ in its cross hairs as well.
These young men have acted stupidly, but that is all.
They, especially JDG of course, are being scapegoated for social evils which as young, professional athletes, they did not create and should not be expected to solve by living up to the "moral standards" imposed by corporate hypocrites and their lapdogs in the media.
Sadly the capitulation which appears to have occurred does not bode well.
I am tipping that we will lose this game quite decisively.
I hope I am wrong.

23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:38 pm

Best way to respond is win on the field and stick it up the anti Collingwood media and society
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:12 pm

Best way to respond is do what the club is doing, close ranks keep quiet, and then win the $$%^%%$ game! Ginnie to kick a bag, iq to stop one! C’mon pies, onward and upwards!
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:40 pm

Just go out & win the game.
Keep it simple.

We’ve got this, the rest of the AFL wants us to capitulate but we will rise above it as we always do.

A win & the mood shifts.

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:44 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
Just go out & win the game.
Keep it simple.

We’ve got this, the rest of the AFL wants us to capitulate but we will rise above it as we always do.

A win & the mood shifts.

We did capitulate already.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:01 am

Take_a_Screamer wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Take_a_Screamer wrote:
PyreneesPie wrote:
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2022/06/21/de-goey-in-doubt-for-collingwoods-next-match/

“...I think they’re conditioning their supporters and the list for the end of the year when I think they’ll part ways with him.”

I wouldn't mind if the club moved him on. Show the rest of the competition we won't take shit from this player
and from the constant embarrassment and ridicule. If we don't, we are p*ss weak and this psycho melodrama will persist.

Let's get a high pick for next year, maybe get a young promising KPF and focus on better things.

Oh yes, of course, and if he ends up at say, Brisbane or carlton, and we meet them in a final or even a grand final, and Jordon boots the winning goal against us, denying us yet another Premiership, no doubt you will be jumping for joy over that prospect, hey sunshine . Surprised Surprised Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I've heard of this argument before. It's FOMO (fear of missing out)
However, when an investment goes bad for long enough and is like a bad apple about to poison the rest (e.g. Ginni and IQ), then you have to cut your losses. If another club want to buy up the bad investment, throw good money after bad, then good luck to them, so be it.

I'd like to see Collingwood stick to Principles and moral compass, get rid of players who have been given chances but still want to corrupt the club!!! Carlton is welcome to buy JDG as their Favola mark II...and we all know that story. Even Carlton is not that stupid.

TALK to me when Carlton have made him a star, as Voss well may, and he boots four goals against us in the 2024 GF, and gets them their 17th Premiership, two ahead of us, languishing on 15. AND the Blues go too 7-1 GF victories over us, we last beat them in a GF before the bloody Titanic sunk. ! PRINCIPLES dont win flags mate, they just dont, ever . Surprised Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:05 am

think positive wrote:
Best way to respond is do what the club is doing, close ranks keep quiet, and then win the $�$%^%%$ game! Ginnie to kick a bag, iq to stop one! C’mon pies, onward and upwards!

With Jordon being hounded out of the match, will make it a hell of a lot harder i reckon, im getting very nervous over this one now, the Club did nothing for me with its side by side mantra, not what they did to Jordon, and copped more shit in our faces over Ginni and IQ, did nothing, weak as cats piss. Im pessimistic now over this game. Bigtime. Surprised Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13   

Jump to: