Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies down to Tigers -All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john b 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

john b wrote:
Sorry but i have not read to many post scince the heart break, but i want to say this "To all of Collingwoods senior players who have played 5 years + F**ck off".

Thank you for giving us a faulse senceof well being, you D**kheads earn more than most of your paid up members put together, say that again "more money than most of us paid up members". Think about this you cats, if it wasnt for us you sisies would not even get paid, do you f**cking soft c**ks know what it is like to walk the streets asking "Do you have any spare change" for a living. Answer "No" of course not you girls have been motned collied all your lives.

Now that we are loosing you think we can just blame the fact that we are a young team.
Well to that i say i cant waituntill you girls retire and leave it up to the likes of Dale Thomas, Pendles,Goldsack, Clarke and Co. These young blokes have far more ticker than you (Biside Bucks & Clem).

If you guys are scared of getting hurt why wait untill round 20, to let youremployees find out that you are a waiste of S**t,

And when i call these senior players sh*t, i mean no disrespect to the waiste that comes out of animal intestines.

sO WITH THAT YOU gIRLS, YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN TAKE YOU MONEY AND RUN, and kick back and blame the youth. My opinion my not count, but i will say this, Pies when you pick up you next pay check in it.

Thanks

I am sick of hearing we have tappered of because of our young players, when our youngstars have been the only ones saving us from embarrisment.

Was that me?

I supose that proves, dont get on here when you get home late from a dodgy night club and a belly full of p**s.

Sorry about that.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:41 am

Losing to the bears cost us top four, losing to richmond may cost us a place in the eight. Not putting two wins together is hurting us and forget the excuses the Tigers played great. You would be dam annoyed as a Tiger supporter wondering why can't they play like that every week. Browns steal out of Frasers hands was fantastic. Richo's mark was great but as usual he missed the goal.

Give them credit they played well and exposed us as pretenders.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:57 am

Culprit wrote:
Losing to the bears cost us top four, losing to richmond may cost us a place in the eight. Not putting two wins together is hurting us and forget the excuses the Tigers played great. You would be dam annoyed as a Tiger supporter wondering why can't they play like that every week. Browns steal out of Frasers hands was fantastic. Richo's mark was great but as usual he missed the goal.

Give them credit they played well and exposed us as pretenders.

Yeah, I think that is a good angle. They actually played really well - we were not great, but they were on fire after recent press, playing for their credibility, and would have stretched many teams last night. They might also be turning the corner as a fairly young side. We had a lot of passengers, and the midfield needs rebuilding with sharper reflexes, but credit where it's due - they played well.

punkologist Aries

Barwick goals, the pies are home!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:04 am

john b wrote:
john b wrote:
Sorry but i have not read to many post scince the heart break, but i want to say this "To all of Collingwoods senior players who have played 5 years + F**ck off".

Thank you for giving us a faulse senceof well being, you D**kheads earn more than most of your paid up members put together, say that again "more money than most of us paid up members". Think about this you cats, if it wasnt for us you sisies would not even get paid, do you f**cking soft c**ks know what it is like to walk the streets asking "Do you have any spare change" for a living. Answer "No" of course not you girls have been motned collied all your lives.

Now that we are loosing you think we can just blame the fact that we are a young team.
Well to that i say i cant waituntill you girls retire and leave it up to the likes of Dale Thomas, Pendles,Goldsack, Clarke and Co. These young blokes have far more ticker than you (Biside Bucks & Clem).

If you guys are scared of getting hurt why wait untill round 20, to let youremployees find out that you are a waiste of S**t,

And when i call these senior players sh*t, i mean no disrespect to the waiste that comes out of animal intestines.

sO WITH THAT YOU gIRLS, YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN TAKE YOU MONEY AND RUN, and kick back and blame the youth. My opinion my not count, but i will say this, Pies when you pick up you next pay check in it.

Thanks

I am sick of hearing we have tappered of because of our young players, when our youngstars have been the only ones saving us from embarrisment.

Was that me?

I supose that proves, dont get on here when you get home late from a dodgy night club and a belly full of p**s.

Sorry about that.

haha i've been there!!
john b 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:09 am

Culprit i couldn't give a ...... how good Richmond played.

Its becoming a regular thing with us, last year we lost to Essendon to again miss out on the top four.

I hope malthouse is absolutly punishing there buts off at the moment.

If we are pretenders then the pretending players have to go.

I would love to name a few but i wont, im to upset ATM.

What is this crap resting players, do good teams rest players, Have premiership teams rested players in the past. Fatigue should only last 2 days younger players less, why do we pay memberships to see our best team not put on the park becuase they are resting.

The club earns millions, they can research everything in regards to diet, health and recovery, why do we continually get this crap resting players when teams have never had to do it in the past.

I can go on forever, the club owes us a huge appology.
ROCKINROCCA Libra

we are one and we are many

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:10 am

thanks for the gutless effort last nite
Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:17 am

Insipid. Pathetic. Lackluster. Disgraceful. Disappointing.

I don't think I'm telling anyone anything new with the above statements.

Forget Top 4, at this rate, remaining in the Top 8 is going to be a challenge.

Like last week and the week before, we were smashed at every ruck contest and stoppage, giving our opponents the first use of the ball. To rely on opponent's errors and turnovers to get hold of the pill is not the way to win games of football.

Say what you like about Guy Richards, but he is ten times the Ruckman and player that Chris Bryan is. And that's saying something. At least Richards has a go.

And if we're going to drop both Richards and Bryan, why not select Ben Reid in the team? He showed something when he was in last. Have Josh play 80-90% in the ruck (as usual) and when Josh needs a rest, throw Travis Cloke (or at a pinch, Anthony Rocca) in the middle and have Benny in the forward line. Or am I crazy for even suggesting it?

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:21 am

John B your post got me thinking....

We, as paid up members are (kind of) their employees - paying their salaries. If it wasn't for us they wouldn't be getting (as) highly paid as they are. Nor would they have the facilities they have to train in.

Something that would never happen, but maybe CFC should think about changing their contracts to a performance based type. You play well you get rewarded, you play crap & no pay. That'll sort out the men from the boys.

Forget 2007, we've shot ourselves in the foot, time to reload for 2008 & our first mission is to get another ruckman to help Josh....
Clement 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:24 am

Well MM should get the boys to come to Nicks and read every single post out loud to each other as a group. I may ring the Club and tell them that that would be good for the player group. Then maybe, just maybe they would never ever play like that again!
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:44 am

i was worried that my surgery on my shoulder would be booked for september.......now i needn't worry.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:59 am

Look on the bright side.

Richmond were pumped up to play us big time after copping it around the ears for a week.

Next week we get to play Melbourne who will be just as pumped up. Great. Sad

john b 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:06 pm

Mods can you please somehow delete my post from earlier this morning.

I'm starting regrete some of things mentioned.

Once again sorry everyone.
DaVe86 Scorpio

Man of Steele

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:07 pm

This time we need actual planning.

Richmond beat us the same way Brisbane did. Melbourne play the corridor as well.

Foley killed us...and i called all week for us to stop him. If you search i made numerous comments at how good foley is in the clearances. Yet we had no plan for him

We need a plan B

Clement 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:12 pm

Outstanding post DaVe 86.
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:12 pm

What drugs are you all on in relation to the ruck... we had 34 hitouts to 21... about the only area we beat them. It was just a shame that almost every time the Tigers players led our guys to the ball.

Shame Pies Shame but to be honest they/we look shot. Bogie team next week... OUCH! The only thing that might keep us in the finals at this rate will be games like Saints vs Sydney this weekend... if all the teams around us keep playing each other it's highly unlikely they'll get enough wins....

Not sure if we should make the finals and get one games experience for the youngins or drop out and make them hungry next year.

We just didn't want it enough tonight and the Tigers did... not sure how that works when we're busting out gut for top four and they're sitting stone cold last place.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10   

Jump to: