Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Big Brother

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i loved gretal. i reckon she was great.
and i thought that whole 'big brother is telling me something' was actually part of the show?!

i'm not a big borther fan, but every now and then i didnt mind it (mainly the first 3 or so years)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Used to find it good for a laugh and a bit of eye candy. Went off it the last couple of seasons and this year didn't watch one show. Didn't know Gretel was no longer on, thought she was pretty good. A little too high brow for the show perhaps, on certain occasions I got the impression she was thinking "What the **** am I doing here on this lame show?"

Who the hell is Jacky O?

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:33 pm

JacJacJacqui wrote:
You have no sense of humour obviously. You probably think cancer is funny don't you?

i didn't get Sienfeld, never thought any of it funny........and i DON'T think cancer is funny........silly comment!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm

frankiboy wrote:
Used to find it good for a laugh and a bit of eye candy. Went off it the last couple of seasons and this year didn't watch one show. Didn't know Gretel was no longer on, thought she was pretty good. A little too high brow for the show perhaps, on certain occasions I got the impression she was thinking "What the **** am I doing here on this lame show?"

Who the hell is Jacky O?

Some bimbo who does a radio show with sandyagates in Sydney. She's the kiss of death for a TV show and depending who you ask, her last name either stands for her IQ or what she says whenever anyone tries to explain something to her. {add startled look}.

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:56 pm

haha, yeah, googled the name and I did recognise her Smile
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:49 pm

used to find her pretty attractive but that personality would just kill you

like that seinfeld episode where he had a battle between his penis and his brain, when he was dating this drop dead georgous but incredibly dumb girl.

and if you didnt find that episode funny, i bet you're the type to laugh at cancer Cool
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

I think I do.
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:24 am

LOL case closed

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:21 pm

JacJacJacqui wrote:

LOL aren't we talking about the woman who would put her hand up to her earpiece, interrupt the person she was talking to and say "Wait a minute, Big Brother is trying to tell me something". That's a complete INABILITY to ad lib (and do two things at once). Obiously she's shit at it otherwise you'd hear all presenters acknowledge the backstage person talking in their ear. I found it very unprofessional.

Hmmm, didn't you say on this thread that you do NOT watch this show?? How would you know things that a host of it did without watching it?? Maybe you're psychic - or maybe you forgot you said previously that you didn't watch it?? Interesting.
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Magpie Girl wrote:
Am I the only one that's slightly dissapointed?
Ok, so it has pretty much gone down the toilet this year & the last few years but it has made me laugh over the last few years. Did like FNL, thought it was pretty funny.

Never liked Getel, she got really annoying in the end.

Althought I did like it sometimes, I think it's the right decision to cut it. Has become really stupid etc.

I guess Zoo magazine sales might drop now, no more chicks...... Razz

You're not the only one. I liked it and am disappointed too. Was interesting to see how people from different walks of life interacted. Last couple years it did get pretty dull as they were all young wannabes. When they had real people in there it was much better. Regardless, I always found it enjoyable enough, better than anything else on at that time anyway!!
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:28 pm

luvdids wrote:
JacJacJacqui wrote:

LOL aren't we talking about the woman who would put her hand up to her earpiece, interrupt the person she was talking to and say "Wait a minute, Big Brother is trying to tell me something". That's a complete INABILITY to ad lib (and do two things at once). Obiously she's shit at it otherwise you'd hear all presenters acknowledge the backstage person talking in their ear. I found it very unprofessional.

Hmmm, didn't you say on this thread that you do NOT watch this show?? How would you know things that a host of it did without watching it?? Maybe you're psychic - or maybe you forgot you said previously that you didn't watch it?? Interesting.

JJJ just got owned!

Hooked
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:19 pm

How would I know it's crap if I've never watched it - THAT would be hypocritical. Surely you don't read one dimentionally and actually use that thing that rattles around in your head to assume that someone would only say they don't like something if they KNOW it's crap because they've seen it? Back to being my b1tch now, fuggin peanut.

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:23 pm

Some one else made a dumb one dimensional comment about something I said the other day. I was talking about immigrants and some doosh bag reckons "Have you ever stopped to think that some of them were BORN in Australia?" and I was like "Why would I think that if I'm referring to IMMIGRANTS?" Read a dictionary much? Seriously, some people just don't think when they say things.

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em

Last edited by JacJacJacqui on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:25 pm

What kind of people?
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:26 pm

luvdids wrote:
JacJacJacqui wrote:

By the way doosh, her presenting "skills" have been ridiculed so much in the media that even if I DIDN'T ever watch the show, I would still know how crap she was.

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13   

Jump to: