Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Ponsford Times.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:
Dale61 wrote:
Hey Joff, have you noticed that Greek Style and jack_spain are never online at the same time?

Jack's online now, but Greek isn't, but when Greek is online, he, Jack's, off!

Whatever they're doing they are pretty clever. I noticed last night they were online here at Nicks at the same time. But that's easy to do. The stuff they post is for a reaction ..if you dont give them one it's like throwing a bucket of water on a fire.

Their comments go way beyond the usual line of ' everyone has a right to opinion ' It's hard to believe a fansite dedicated to the collingwood footy club supports these comments..The fact the postings have not been deleted or the ' Posters ' have not been expelled from this site shows clearly their comments are well supported!
I find that scary. I find it frightening that their comments have not been condemned by many other users on this site.

These are not rants from a dissapointing loss..These are rants from people who have one ambition in mind and that is to destroy all credibility this website has.
They are allowed to belittle great club people with vile inuendo and accusations..But hey it's ok to run this club down to gutter level. But you watch the strife im in now because i've questioned this very fansite that has allowed it to happen!
Nicks board is at the cross roads folks. ...thats a pretty general comment out there in the community as well.. lets return it to the greatness it once was Wink

This website is greater than that!
The many wonderful people who use Nicks board are better than that and deserve better!

Okay Joffa. I'm a lifelong supporter of Collingwood and never intended to cast any criticism your way. In the cool light of day today, I can understand why you'd feel the thread had been hijacked. I don't know who the Greek boy is, it's certainly not me. If people read back carefully through my comments they'll not see one word of criticism of you or the cheer squad. Yes, I stand by the things I said about the lack of passion from the players, but all I want to see is our club become great and feared again.

The Greek boy has an axe to grind, and you summed it up well, he is very clever. Hilarious as well. I just hope you and the readers see this little episode as an amusing sideshow.

In the meantime I'm right behind your push to get the club back on a positive footing so that we can take on the real enemy each week (the AFL Wink ). All we need is a dedicated group of several thousand CS members with a unified chant and the atmosphere at the games can change. Of course it really helps when the boys on the ground are performing at their best as well.

Cheers. Joffa. You are a deserved legend at Collingwood and the Greek boy was way out of line to point the finger at you. I'm sorry if you got caught up in the messy thread. I think HAL enjoyed it though.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:47 am

What are you afraid of?
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:54 am

HAL wrote:
What are you afraid of?

Raving Greek Collingwood supporters bearing gifts!
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:04 am

Your a very smart person Jack Spain
Come clean ang give us a hint at all your previous user names on nicks board..Same crap mate different user names..How do you get away with it all the time ?

Your diatribe under many usernames suggest we're all about to rebell..your wrong mate and your making a fool of yourself..Get out in the real world. The support for the magpies has never been greater. Amidst all the people i've come across over the last few days that support has only intensified.
You dont speak on behalf of all the wonderful passionate committed collingwood people who come to this site and nor should you be allowed to!
Im on your case jack spain Wink

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:33 am

joffa corfe wrote:

Thanks Joffa. Best compliment I've been paid in a while. Shocked No, I'm not joshing you Joff. Really, I'm just an old died in the B & W wool Magpie - oh that's right they don't play in woollen guenseys anymore, do they?

BTW - Where is the Greek boy? Must be getting over his massive Ouzo hangover. Wink
Magpie-Livvy Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:00 am

jack_spain wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:

Thanks Joffa. Best compliment I've been paid in a while. Shocked No, I'm not joshing you Joff. Really, I'm just an old died in the B & W wool Magpie - oh that's right they don't play in woollen guenseys anymore, do they?

BTW - Where is the Greek boy? Must be getting over his massive Ouzo hangover. Wink

Lets hope he was a once off ranter...possibly a Carlton supporter come to spy. Who else would bag out Eddie and Joffa in one thread? The way he kept using capitals all the time and massive, bold text seemed to me that he was a little drunk or high, same with the repetitiveness of the " EVIL AFL ADMINISTRATION" business. Okay, we get your POINT! But if Collingwood is "sleeping with the enemy" why does Mick make it clear he'd like a few words with them about rule changes/umpiring decisions etc?
I don't think Collingwood like the AFL admin at all, they are just playing by the rules so our club doesn't get into TOO MUCH trouble.

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:48 am

Yeah, good call Magpie-Livvy. Smile
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:55 am

Someone get some tissues.

God, it's bad enough when you're posting under the one username, now you're having conversations with yourself.

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:59 am

jack_spain wrote:
Your a much nicer person Mr Spain when your all nice and polite..im impressed Wink
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:18 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
jack_spain wrote:
Your a much nicer person Mr Spain when your all nice and polite..im impressed Wink

No need for the tissues David of Canberra. Joff's me mate! I can assure you though, I am not talking to myself. I am Jack ("Sparrow") Spain. Idea I'll give you guys a tip though: The Greek boy looks to be posting at the moment as Candles. He's at work on the poll thread. The type of language, including the large bold type smacks of the man. Seems like he's sobered up.

I assure you though, I am Jack Spain and no one else. Wink
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:27 pm

jack_spain wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
jack_spain wrote:

No need for the tissues David of Canberra. Joff's me mate! I can assure you though, I am not talking to myself. I am Jack ("Sparrow") Spain. Idea I'll give you guys a tip though: The Greek boy looks to be posting at the moment as Candles. He's at work on the poll thread. The type of language, including the large bold type smacks of the man. Seems like he's sobered up.

More twists and turns here than a naked old lady in a bath tub Wink

LOL it gets better!

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:31 pm

jack_spain wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
jack_spain wrote:

you're also a 'carlscum supporter', and a massive one at that.

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:35 pm

David wrote:
jack_spain wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
jack_spain wrote:

you're also a 'carlscum supporter', and a massive one at that.

Ahhhh the cats out of the bag thanks davo Wink

You scandalous swine Jack Sparrow!!

Get back to your field of criminals!!! Rolling Eyes

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Well done to the Hoops on the weekend Joffa BTW.

Manchester United is just one win away from the Premiership and one from winning the Champions League. I would still trade one of those for a Collingwood flag though.

Machine.jpg

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:38 pm

jack_spain wrote:
Well done to the Hoops on the weekend Joffa BTW.

Manchester United is just one win away from the Premiership and one from winning the Champions League. I would still trade one of those for a Collingwood flag though.

The Hoops all the way to win the trophy mate..The Huns are a closing in..but we'll get there!!
Go the Bhoys!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8   

Jump to: