Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Drinks anyone?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
David wrote:
Yep, sounds great. This weekend's pretty busy, but how about, say, next Friday night (the 16th?)?

All nice people with one exception. I'm more choosy about who I drink with David. (he'll probably get ugly after a few beers I'd think).

I think your wrong Ronnie, well all be there in the name of Collingwood and friendship. At the end of the day, this is only a BB, life and people are more important, I for one, hope you come for a brew.

That's generally true but there is one amongst you believes I should be shot and made that as a serious comment. People like that I don't mix with.

No facts once again RR - but just make it up as you go. You make many adverse assumptions about people you simply do not know. (see the theme here) I will make it easy for you and will not attend although there are a few people on the forum I would like to meet at some stage.

Nick Pie Man and I had a very pleasant evening at Crown earlier this year. From memory he escaped unscathed.

Lucky for you the Mods removed that comment after I reported it. Now you can say what you like I guess. Are you denying you ever made the comment that I should be shot?

Feel free to attend. I have reports to write all weekend.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:51 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
David wrote:
Yep, sounds great. This weekend's pretty busy, but how about, say, next Friday night (the 16th?)?

All nice people with one exception. I'm more choosy about who I drink with David. (he'll probably get ugly after a few beers I'd think).

I think your wrong Ronnie, well all be there in the name of Collingwood and friendship. At the end of the day, this is only a BB, life and people are more important, I for one, hope you come for a brew.

That's generally true but there is one amongst you believes I should be shot and made that as a serious comment. People like that I don't mix with.

No facts once again RR - but just make it up as you go. You make many adverse assumptions about people you simply do not know. (see the theme here) I will make it easy for you and will not attend although there are a few people on the forum I would like to meet at some stage.

Nick Pie Man and I had a very pleasant evening at Crown earlier this year. From memory he escaped unscathed.

Lucky for you the Mods removed that comment after I reported it. Now you can say what you like I guess. Are you denying you ever made the comment that I should be shot?

We both KNOW that I was referring to what they do to TRAITORS in war. At no time did I every threaten to harm you in any way. As usual - no fact just twisting the truth to your own reality.

At the time you accused me of removing my comment - now the truth comes out that you reported it to the mods and had it removed. The truth of the matter is my comment was not acceptable and should never have been posted. At the same time I hold little respect for individuals like you who disparage our great club at every opportunity whist claiming to be a supporter.

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
David wrote:

We both KNOW that I was referring to what they do to TRAITORS in war. At no time did I every threaten to harm you in any way. As usual - no fact just twisting the truth to your own reality.

At the time you accused me of removing my comment - now the truth comes out that you reported it to the mods and had it removed. The truth of the matter is my comment was not acceptable and should never have been posted. At the same time I hold little respect for individuals like you who disparage our great club at every opportunity whist claiming to be a supporter.

I reported it but did not ask for it to be removed. That was the Mods choice. Personally I would have preferred you to be yellow carded for such an outrageous suggestion against another Collingwood supporter, but I didn't even suggest that. Its up to the Mods how they deal with stuff.

You said that I should be treated like traitors during war who are shot. Thats another way of saying I should be shot as you well know. Yes it was inappropriate but it is what you really think isn't it?

It is just another sign you are incapable of dealing with legitimate dissent. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:39 pm

In all honesty Rocket, this has gone far enough. I am not a new age Al Capone. I do not shoot or wish to impose physical harm on anyone. Yes - I do get the shets when individals show disloyalty to our club but that's it.

If you are in fear of being physically injured or assulted it says more about you than me. I can assure you that I have no ambition of harming you or anybody else for that matter in any way.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:04 pm

FFS you two, get a room.

You coming for a drink or what?

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:25 pm

stui magpie wrote:
FFS you two, get a room.

I am, in fact, I'm having one ( or more ) right now. What about next weekend, starting in the afternoon would be nice I think.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Pa Marmo wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
FFS you two, get a room.

I am, in fact, I'm having one ( or more ) right now. What about next weekend, starting in the afternoon would be nice I think.

Talk to me hubby will ya? He can come to I guess!

I'm happy to drive, he revs my baby Evil or Very Mad

Member 7167 Leo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:34 pm

think positive wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
FFS you two, get a room.

What exactly is "Your Baby"

My Baby doen't go anywhere quick if you don't rev it. But when you dooooo.

Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Sunday arvo mofos!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
think positive wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
FFS you two, get a room.

What exactly is "Your Baby"

My Baby doen't go anywhere quick if you don't rev it. But when you dooooo.

shes a little VW Eos convertible! my first ever unfamily/unpractical car!!

i love it!!

(asnd rereading that first comment of mine,you really can take that a different way!! Embarassed Embarassed )

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:44 am

think positive wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
FFS you two, get a room.

I will talk to Dunc, of course he can come.

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:45 am

Nick - Pie Man wrote:
Sunday arvo mofos!

I concur, what say the mob?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:56 am

Pa Marmo wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:
Sunday arvo mofos!

I concur, what say the mob?

Yup!

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:41 am

hope you all have a great catch up, me i'll be lazing in a pool in Alice Springs.. but, just for you guys, i'll swim up to the pool bar and have a quiet one or two for you all.
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:35 am

So it's the Grace Darling Hotel, 114 Smith street, Collingwood. So will we make it Sunday the 11th or Sunday the 18th, at say, 2pm????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9   

Jump to: