Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Beams contract talks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
Jeesus, youd have something to really whinge about if you barracked for the Dogs, Deees, or Saints, haven't won flags since Dinosaurs roamed the earth. Rolling Eyes Confused

Those cluster%$&#s, good sir, are thankfully not my problem. Laughing
All had numerous chances since 1997 to advance to GF, or claim the premiership, and pissed them against the wall. Fail. Cool

Dyso

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

piedys wrote:
Az wrote:
Dayne on his Instagram acount 2 weeks ago said his dad has beat cancer. Can still understand the gravity of the situation would make him want to spend some more time with him in the future.

This is going to set us back significantly.

This is going to set us back significantly?
This is going to be remembered as the most significant loss to the club and playing-list since the untimely death of Darren Millane in 1991.
There is no upside to this. We will again lose our next captain in waiting, and on field hardnut. Losing Millane set us back 5 years, as will this.
There is not one player on the list capable of replacing Pendles now.
And please don't say that psychologically fragile cripple in Cloke.

People, get used to that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach right now.
It's going to be around for the forseeable future, and playing finals will be but a distant memory, and something destined for other teams now.

I'm not sure i can dig deep enough to follow this circus anymore.
I really admire those of you who can sticker it tougher than i can for 2015 and beyond. But this might very well be the line in the sand for me and AFL.
I doubt i have the patience to endure another list rebuild.
I mean next to death itself, it doesn't get any harder than this.

Dyso Sad

Steady on Dyso.

Remember, the Cats lost Ablett and their coach, yet won the flag the following season. I'm not saying we'll win the flag next year - we won't! But, assuming we get proper trades for Beams, there's still no reason why we won't start to climb back up the ladder next season. Remember we have a core group of young up and coming stars imo in Grundy, Witts, Frost, Langdon, Adams, Freeman, Scharenberg, Elliott, Williams and Broomhead as well as current stars in Pendles, Sidey and Cloke. Throw in Mitch Clark and a top 4 draft pick and another ready made player, I reckon we're in a good position going forward.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: