Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Blues. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattys123 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
I've heard Pendles and Sidey left the main training session today early, which has now caused speculation that both of them may not play this week.

We should have left Pendles at home last week, would have been the best time to rest him.

I reckon they'll both play this week, very few are training flat out after 2 6 day breaks and a trip back from Perth.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:23 pm

mattys123 wrote:
Jezza wrote:
I've heard Pendles and Sidey left the main training session today early, which has now caused speculation that both of them may not play this week.

We should have left Pendles at home last week, would have been the best time to rest him.

I reckon they'll both play this week, very few are training flat out after 2 6 day breaks and a trip back from Perth.

Varcoe is a big out , hopefully Crocker comes in and gives us something looks a fiery type and can kick!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Jez07 wrote:
If we do lose, Carlton have won more games than us since Round 11 last year and they sacked their coach.

For a newbie, you sure give all the indications of a troll. Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Jez07 wrote:
If we do lose, Carlton have won more games than us since Round 11 last year and they sacked their coach.

I presume Jez07 wasn't born yesterday, and it's not like you gotta do your time on Nicks to know what your talking about... just about everything Jez07 has so far posted on Nicks has held its weight and been well thought out and constructed in a concise way. Also I just about agree with all of it... but we regress
Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:42 pm

3rd degree wrote:
mattys123 wrote:
Jezza wrote:

Varcoe is a big out , hopefully Crocker comes in and gives us something looks a fiery type and can kick!

Yeah, Crocker is a cracker.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

I presume Jez07 wasn't born yesterday, and it's not like you gotta do your time on Nicks to know what your talking about... just about everything Jez07 has so far posted on Nicks has held its weight and been well thought out and constructed in a concise way. Also I just about agree with all of it... but we regress

I sure as hell never bagged the club and coach within two days of joining up, sounds sus to me. Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

Finally, something I can concur with! Well done.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:19 pm

jackcass wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

Finally, something I can concur with! Well done.

Creep back into your jungle Tiger.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

But PaC doesn't agree with something he said so he must be a troll, it's the "perceptive fellow" way!!

The day of reckoning is coming, the prophecy will soon be fulfilled and the "perceptive fellow" will be banished from Nicks forever!!

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Bob Sugar wrote:
The day of reckoning is coming, the prophecy will soon be fulfilled and the "perceptive fellow" will be banished from Nicks forever!!

I have suggested on numerous occasions that the "perceptive fellow" have their own special needs section on Nick’s so that the rest of us CAN be banished in your eyes but the Mods disagree. It’s so funny to see an astute and wise poster like Piesnchess be pulled up by a snot nosed newbie who has been here five minutes and the other desperate "perceptive fellow" agreeing with this pimple!! Shocked

And fair dinkum, you wonder why the "perceptive fellow" are not a group of respected posters!!!! Look in a mirror without cracking it FFS!!!! Twisted Evil Razz

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:46 pm

You must be shit scared because I'm sure a Tiger could devour a Wolf in no time! Probable so can a Jackass.......... Twisted Evil Razz Cool

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Lazza wrote:

You must be shit scared because I'm sure a Tiger could devour a Wolf in no time! Probable so can a Jackass.......... Twisted Evil Razz Cool

Scared lolol he's a Paper Tiger!! Laughing Laughing
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Lazza wrote:

Scared lolol he's a Paper Tiger!! Laughing Laughing

Yeah right!! You keep on believing that Sweetheart......... Twisted Evil Mr Sandman will keep you all nice and safe tucked up in bed Cool

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:14 pm

Wills to debut.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:35 pm

^ that's good news if it eventuates.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 6 of 15   

Jump to: