Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Nathan Buckley Debate - Back Bucks or Sack Bucks?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nathan Buckley: what should the club do with him?
Sack him now and pay him out
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Sack him at season's end and pay him out
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Wait and see until season's end, then review (inclined to sack)
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Wait and see until season's end, then review (inclined to keep)
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
Keep him until mid-season 2017, then reassess
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
Keep him until end of 2017, then reassess
17%
 17%  [ 27 ]
Back him for as long as it takes! All We Can Be with NCB!
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
Other (please outline in the thread)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 151

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJ wrote:
I think we will go 6 wins, 16 losses.

JamesJ, are you the person recently posting as Gonzalo, and prior to that as Jezo7 ? Can you confirm ? You seem to have the same piercing insights and thoughtful balanced analysis, so I thought that perhaps you are the same person. Please confirm.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:04 am
Post subject: Re: Sack Buckley (thread 2)Reply with quote

Krakouer Magic wrote:
For some reason a thread that went for almost a year (sack buckley) has been put out to pasture.

Let us use this new thread to cut to the quick and discuss all things new coach related.

Hafey had 4 GFs and wasn't good enough. Lethal won us the greatest gift in 32 years and 5 years later shown the door (coached brisbane to 4 GFs in a row). Shaw had a sh!t list and massive injuries and Eddie had no probs moving on a premiship captain for Malthouse. And Malthouse, well he polished a turd for pretty much his whole time at the club (except for 2010 and 11 when recruiting, talent and stealing stk game plan worked wonders (thx luke ball!!)).

Max Berry of the squiggle fame says we're looking at an 8-14 season. Pert said in 2014 - finals and flags for the next 3 years. It aint gonna happen unless we f@=€ off our coaches and recruit a few leaders (geez heath shaw looks good now doean't he).

I'm a broken record, my opinions are annoying and I'm far to negative some will say. But seriously, can anyone mention Buckley's name in the same sentence as Matthews, Matlhouse, Haffey, Rose or McHale when it comes to coaching? Can you seriously say their arent better coaches out their?

In a nutshell unfortunately

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:13 am

matrix10 wrote:
I propose a new board, or at least sub-forum that can used exclusively by negative, miserable buggers to bitch and moan about how Nathan Buckley is responsible for the Australian election, the US election, the war in Syria, 9/11, Julian Assange's arrest, Chinese pushing property prices up, the ice epidemic, and why most of these posters sit alone in the dark most nights

Mod edit: Thank you for the suggestion. We will take it under consideration... - bbmods

Totaly agree with you. As a matter of interest and fact, I suggested this very solution about 5 years ago and it was knocked back. Now I'm extremely glad that the Mods are finally taking this suggestion seriously.

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:28 am

LOL

Need a sub forum for those who advocate for Bucks coaching in 2017.

The vast majority of supporters want him out.

It's only a deluded minority that have any faith that he is the best coach for Collingwood any longer.

Several polls have confirmed this.
Anyone who actually goes to games knows this is the assessment of the majority.

I started a thread 18 months ago for this very purpose and it was totally hijacked by the usual Nathan screaming fan club.
Start your own Buckley love-in. You won't see us rational supporters interrupting your excuse making dribble.
JamesJ 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:54 am

Agree. On the stands, Buckley has to be sacked according to the majority.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:45 am

On the stands - is that a new band?
A book perhaps?

JamesJ 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:49 am

Dark Beanie wrote:
On the stands - is that a new band?
A book perhaps?

The stands as in the Grandstands. I was surprised at the abuse Buckley was copping amongst the second level of the Ponsford Stand at the Carlton game by Legends members. The stuff said here is very tame in comparison.

I turned on 3AW as I was walking home from the game and every Collingwood supporter who rang in wanted him gone.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 pm

Lazza wrote:
matrix10 wrote:
I propose a new board, or at least sub-forum that can used exclusively by negative, miserable buggers to bitch and moan about how Nathan Buckley is responsible for the Australian election, the US election, the war in Syria, 9/11, Julian Assange's arrest, Chinese pushing property prices up, the ice epidemic, and why most of these posters sit alone in the dark most nights

Mod edit: Thank you for the suggestion. We will take it under consideration... - bbmods

Totaly agree with you. As a matter of interest and fact, I suggested this very solution about 5 years ago and it was knocked back. Now I'm extremely glad that the Mods are finally taking this suggestion seriously.

Yes, its a good idea, call it the WHINGE, PISS AND MOAN thread, and have done with it, then the usual suspects can all moan away together, and all other Nicksters can steer well clear, and not comment. Idea Idea

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:41 pm

The board would be named after you, because you are the <snip, cut out the personal attacks, thank you - bbmods>

As for the topic question, yep, sack the bum.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:09 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
Start your own Buckley love-in. You won't see us rational supporters interrupting your excuse making dribble.

Yeah right.... Twisted Evil Razz As if.......... Idea

That will be the bloody day............ Rolling Eyes

You are SOOOOOO naive CC, real fair dinkum naive.......... Shocked

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Bob Sugar wrote:
The board would be named after you, because you are the <snip, cut out the personal attacks, thank you - bbmods>

<Snip, and you can cut out the unnecessary retaliation, thank you. - bbmods>

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Cam wrote:
just wow

i spent an hour plus on that revolution thread, looking at the possible outcomes, taking the piss out of the whole argument, making it relevant and actually making it disguised but containing truths and its gone. much worse has been said and i flick with a feather and am panned

it had been some years since a chronicle and i think you've just lost me forever

absolutely shattered

congratulations, you've finally broken me. hope you are happy.

Bugger, sorry to have missed it, I'll wager it was pretty funny; do you have a copy?

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:06 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
matrix10 wrote:

Yes, its a good idea, call it the WHINGE, PISS AND MOAN thread, and have done with it, then the usual suspects can all moan away together, and all other Nicksters can steer well clear, and not comment. Idea Idea

There was one; it was called 'Sack Buckley'

Unfortunately it got overrun by cantankerous old oafs who couldn't bear its existence, started slagging posters off with personal vitriol, and was finally locked for some reason.....

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:19 pm

AS opposed to old droning negative old farts who piss and moan about everthing on earth to do with the Pies and they are pretty damn good at getting personal too. Confused Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Juggernaught 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:36 pm

I'd like the club to add another year or two to his contract , lock him in i say.
Stay the course , Bucks leading an injury free list we will be serious contenders.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 6 of 110   

Jump to: