Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies win thriller - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Forward line fired without Moore, no surprise there!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Well with everyone taking a dump at least no one can say your full of shit
Adam Treloar 3 Votes 

^ Doc your sign off says it all, you hold no wisdom and I second the motion.
Doc63 

Adam Treloar 3 Votes wrote:
^ Doc your sign off says it all, you hold no wisdom and I second the motion.

Who writes your scripts?

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:43 pm

A win is a win in footy. And then there are great wins, regardless of what's happening in the season. This was a great win, against the odds. Enjoy it people. Whether you are a Bucks supporter or not. We are all Collingwood. Enjoy your week. The players will, the coach will and the Prez will, and good on 'em.
Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:43 pm

^ Monco Matt

No what really pisses people off is when after a stirring win we have to read sad, miserable, negative posts from people like you. Save your misery to a loss and let the real supporters enjoy the win.

I'm pretty sure can post whatever I want to mate, as long as it isn't personal. If you have a problem with people posting what they think then maybe the internet isn't for you. You will be very busy on the keyboard! We all call it as we see it as it unfolds. I missed the stirring part of the game which sux for me, its the only 10 minutes of footy I've missed for the whole year. I am glad we won, i never want us to get beaten. Been a pies supporter for over 40 years. Just relax mate, we are all Collingwood supporters and we all want success. Understand that and you will be able to put up with all different types of posters....even me! Wink

MONCO: Your life.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
Also laid down some brown cable in the last, so was unable to watch the comeback, but the radio was enough!

What a win; I look forward to the final quarter replay

Perhaps some of us taking part in No 2, actually brought the team some much needed good luck, a lucky telepathic "charm" maybe. Razz Razz

Mate, all I know is that we were 24 points down, game over, when an overwhelming, almost mystical need came over me to visit the porcelain doctor, and lay down a massive turd of almighty proportion; and when I returned, low the game had been won......

......a magical, mass hysterical movement of the bowels somehow combined to win us the game? Seems as likely as anything else...more than happy to be shitting for Collingwood, for as long as it takes.....which generally isn't long, you could set your watch by my movements

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

Damien wrote:
A win is a win in footy. And then there are great wins, regardless of what's happening in the season. This was a great win, against the odds. Enjoy it people. Whether you are a Bucks supporter or not. We are all Collingwood. Enjoy your week. The players will, the coach will and the Prez will, and good on 'em.

Here, here Damien! There's always something extra meaningful about winning against the odds. Love it!!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

Damien wrote:

AMEN to that, you said it all. Very Happy

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Monco Matt wrote:
^ Monco Matt

No what really pisses people off is when after a stirring win we have to read sad, miserable, negative posts from people like you. Save your misery to a loss and let the real supporters enjoy the win.

I'm pretty sure can post whatever I want to mate, as long as it isn't personal. If you have a problem with people posting what they think then maybe the internet isn't for you. You will be very busy on the keyboard! We all call it as we see it as it unfolds. I missed the stirring part of the game which sux for me, its the only 10 minutes of footy I've missed for the whole year. I am glad we won, i never want us to get beaten. Been a pies supporter for over 40 years. Just relax mate, we are all Collingwood supporters and we all want success. Understand that and you will be able to put up with all different types of posters....even me! Wink

He/She/it is a legend, aren't they?

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Also laid down some brown cable in the last, so was unable to watch the comeback, but the radio was enough!

Perhaps some of us taking part in No 2, actually brought the team some much needed good luck, a lucky telepathic "charm" maybe. Razz Razz

Mate, all I know is that we were 24 points down, game over, when an overwhelming, almost mystical need came over me to visit the porcelain doctor, and lay down a massive turd of almighty proportion; and when I returned, low the game had been won......

......a magical, mass hysterical movement of the bowels somehow combined to win us the game? Seems as likely as anything else...more than happy to be shitting for Collingwood, for as long as it takes.....which generally isn't long, you could set your watch by my movements

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LMFAO, Post of the week, beyond doubt. Laughing Laughing

Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LMFAO, Post of the week, beyond doubt. Laughing Laughing

Haha!! Indead! My bowels also caused me to miss the last 10 minutes and I'm glad they did. Maybe I need to step away more often if it helps us win more games of footy! Perhaps this is the missing link? Cool

MONCO: Your life.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Just got home - great crowd reaction for the few that were there.

Harder for longer.
Played pretty well all game.

Well done Pies !
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:53 pm

^We better be careful, the Mods will step in soon and tell us to stop shitting ourselves, and to clean up our act. !

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Monco Matt wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Haha!! Indead! My bowels also caused me to miss the last 10 minutes and I'm glad they did. Maybe I need to step away more often if it helps us win more games of footy! Perhaps this is the missing link? Cool

the missing cable in any case

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13   

Jump to: