Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies tie Crows - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

piedys wrote:
think positive wrote:
Gees really? So many cheap shot heroes,

A good side came back hard. We looked tuckered. U want to blame Blair? He got hit Round the neck by two different players within 5 sec, no free, he kicked 2 great goals, who hit the post? But yeah blame Blair. Stupid posting.

One of the most exciting games I've been to this year and we didn't lose. Cheers enjoy your rants

Jo, seriously. He is the LAST player you'd want with the ball in his hands at the death. Was he taken high? Perhaps? Still needed to farm the ball off sooner.
Maggots rogered us in the 2nd half; and not for the first time this season.

We shouldn't have let the ball get down there again and it wasn't a Blair point that gave them the ball back

Raw Hammer 

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:
Raw Hammer wrote:
All well and good to take a big lead (see Melb game). Absolutely unforgivable to not know how to close a game out (see Melb game).

Just a nightmare of a season.

And I'm a Buckley supporter!!!

But enough is enough. There will be no fairy tail.

From the posts you have made this afternoon I wouldn't call you a Collingwood supporter let a lone a Buckley supporter.

I went to the VFL today, and am a 35 year member. Love this club. Hate what's happened to it. From the posts I've made you should see a passionate supporter who has had enough. Having a draw to any team when it's close all day, let alone the top team...fair effort I guess. Coughing up a 50 point lead to ANYONE??? Atrocious on EBEU level, underscored by the last 20 seconds.

PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

ANNODAM wrote:
I don't mind a draw if the game is close all day with multiple lead changes but to be up by 51pts in the 3rd is an utter disgrace!

With that sort of momentum that Adelaide had going then, you would've expected that they would've won by a couple of goals, but they didn't. We showed great spirit and it was just a dog fight in the last few minutes. They were actually fortunate to get a draw - one more thump out of a pack, two goals instead of two posters and they would've lost despite their fight back.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:30 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Imagine the hate and vitrol Clokey would have copped if he missed a crucial goal late like Moore did....Instead we are happy with his brilliant 1 goal game again!

Oh FFS, Moore is just a kid.

Cloke has had years of footy & experience behind him.

Give the kid a break!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:

U want to blame Blair? He got hit Round the neck by two different players within 5 sec, no free, he kicked 2 great goals, who hit the post? But yeah blame Blair. Stupid posting.

One of the most exciting games I've been to this year and we didn't lose. Cheers enjoy your rants

Correct weight T P, the hate for Blair by some, and I bet they are, fat overweight keyboard warriors, is beyond belief, actually now bordering on demented. Without his goals, we would not have drawn the game, period. Surprised

F*ck Blair. Are you telling me Daicos would not have kicked at least two goals on debut, while coach Numpty continues to select this utterly useless game losing midget? I feel sick in the guts ever time he goes near the contest.

sportingtragic 

piedys wrote:
Adam Treloar 3 Votes wrote:
We will improve our list this next trade period and be better for it next year.

Oh really? Who's getting traded?
Who in their right mind would want Blair or White?
We can't be trading any early picks away - look at the size of Walker, Jenkins, Lynch, Talia and McGovern. Where are our large KP stars? We need some height in this draft. We have ZERO trading currency to play with.

First round pick (& probably some swapping of later picks) = Jake Lever
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:32 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Imagine the hate and vitrol Clokey would have copped if he missed a crucial goal late like Moore did....Instead we are happy with his brilliant 1 goal game again!

Oh FFS, Moore is just a kid.

Cloke has had years of footy & experience behind him.

Give the kid a break!

Clokey had already won a Copeland by Moores age, Darcy we encourage by getting excited every game he kicks 1 goal!
Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:33 pm

piedys wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:

U want to blame Blair? He got hit Round the neck by two different players within 5 sec, no free, he kicked 2 great goals, who hit the post? But yeah blame Blair. Stupid posting.

Correct weight T P, the hate for Blair by some, and I bet they are, fat overweight keyboard warriors, is beyond belief, actually now bordering on demented. Without his goals, we would not have drawn the game, period. Surprised

F*ck Blair. Are you telling me Daicos would not have kicked at least two goals on debut, while coach Numpty continues to select this utterly useless game losing midget? I feel sick in the guts ever time he goes near the contest.

Daicos did his ankle in the VFL.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
^ Raw hammer

It is you that clearly don't watch much footy or know what your talking about. Adelaide are top of the ladder for a reason and have opened up just about every other team in the comp this year. Their average winning margin is 60 points. Yes they opened us up but we did likewise to them. We will improve our list this next trade period and be better for it next year.

Dude, I watch PLENTY of games of football. Was at the BFL today. Adelaide aeee missing Betts, Lever, Crouch, had Sloane tagged out of the game, and were playing in Melb.

To lead. Y 50? Beautiful. To not know how to hold a 50 point lead? Absolutely horrible. Defenders not punching (leaping for marks), Langdon not hitting the boundary, Blair trying to fend off tackles every possession, no front and centre other than Wells, no defensive set ups after behinds??? You want me to go on??? DeirZbld second half.

Guess you weren't around for the 1970 GF when we led by around 8 goals and dropped it, dunno how the hell you woulda handled THAT day, as I had to, some of you peahearts wanna HTFU, unless you have experienced the GF losses of 70 77 and 79, you don't know what REAL football heartbreak is !! Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Adam Treloar 3 Votes 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:34 pm

^ Piedys

You know that the team with all of the great kpp that you mention couldn't beat us so we are not as far off as you suggest.

Last edited by Adam Treloar 3 Votes on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:34 pm

think positive wrote:
We shouldn't have let the ball get down there again and it wasn't a Blair point that gave them the ball back

The whole 2nd half was just a great big collective clusterf*ck melting pot.

NEVER been so angry at a result before.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:36 pm

piedys wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:

So, Daics kicks 2 goals and we still draw?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:38 pm

^ Rawhammer

I notice you make excuses for the crows listing all their outs, how about listing our outs you dickhead? Pendlebury, Varcoe, Wills, Sinclair.

Pendlebury, yes.

But Varcoe, Sinclair and Wills? Are you fur f***ing real???

Their three outs have been pivotal to their 2017 success. ApRt from Pendles, the others have contributed closectp SFA this year.

duke750 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:38 pm

A draw. 50 points up. Not really good enough. That's it Bucks.

I am really disappointed in this team. Really should have won that. 50 pts up at half time. 22 pts up with 10 mins to play. 6 pts up with 20 secs to play. GWS all over again.

Season over. Goodbye Bucks, Blair, Langdon, Shaza (real pity), Goldsack.

Really, really disappointed with posters on Nicks. No real reason for all the vitriol. We didn't win, we should have, but no reason to be so agrssively rude.

No real reason, at the moment, to look forward to 2018....

VicParkTragic 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm not unhappy about the result. For 100 mins we matched it with the best. Even in the last quarter we hit back twice. I thought we brought a good contest to the game today. They have better skills and it showed at times. The actual result is not so important it just shows that really we are not far off being a strong side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 6 of 19   

Jump to: