Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies win another thriller. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Collingwood 4th Quarter Goal As They Roll North Melbourne | Triple M Footy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlKxk2RLTEE&pp=ygULQ29sbGluZ3dvb2Q%3D

stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:08 pm

Last Two Minutes: North Melbourne v Collingwood
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7HTxrj8eM0I&pp=ygULQ29sbGluZ3dvb2Q%3D

mightypies90 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:15 pm
Post subject: Re: "misery loves company"Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Only a few, like you, post poisonous, vitriolic drivel when we aren't playing well. I couldn't give a flying fvck what Manchester United "fans" do, it's a tip of a sport and they're Poms, enough said.

I don't understand how you can actually watch the game when all you seem to do is wait for opportunities to character assassinate everyone involved in the club. You need a good hard look in the mirror.

Great post, Stui. It’s the same ones every week and they give the same excuses after we win every time.

Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:16 pm

mightypies90 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Only a few, like you, post poisonous, vitriolic drivel when we aren't playing well. I couldn't give a flying fvck what Manchester United "fans" do, it's a tip of a sport and they're Poms, enough said.

I don't understand how you can actually watch the game when all you seem to do is wait for opportunities to character assassinate everyone involved in the club. You need a good hard look in the mirror.

Great post, Stui. It’s the same ones every week and they give the same excuses after we win every time.

Excuses?

mightypies90 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:18 pm

Haff wrote:
Excuses?

Excuses for you atrocious behaviour.

slangman 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:22 pm

Not sure what to take from this win.
Yes we got the 4 pts but we also conceded 86pts in a half to the bottom team. On any measure that is cause for concern.

Norf’s accuracy (19.2 and 2 rushed) was incredible and was a constant thorn in any challenge that we made. The intensity and pressure in the 1st half was not to the usual standard that we deliver which Norf capitalised on with every opportunity that they were presented with.

I wish people on here would take the Game Day thread with the grain of salt it deserves and not take every comment literally. Passion is what makes sport and everyones passion is different so re hashing comments posted out of frustration does nothing to encourage engagement from NBB members.
Some might not like others expressing anger and frustration at a players miss from 20m when the opposition kicked them from everywhere just as some find it baffling when some supporters clap their team off even after a very poor performance. Everyones different and that should be accepted no matter whether that is your own personal view or not.

Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:30 pm

mightypies90 wrote:
Haff wrote:
Excuses?

Excuses for you atrocious behaviour.

Just realised who you are, I will not engage.

Last edited by Haff on Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 pm

slangman wrote:
Not sure what to take from this win.
Yes we got the 4 pts but we also conceded 86pts in a half to the bottom team. On any measure that is cause for concern.

Norf’s accuracy (19.2 and 2 rushed) was incredible and was a constant thorn in any challenge that we made. The intensity and pressure in the 1st half was not to the usual standard that we deliver which Norf capitalised on with every opportunity that they were presented with.

I wish people on here would take the Game Day thread with the grain of salt it deserves and not take every comment literally. Passion is what makes sport and everyones passion is different so re hashing comments posted out of frustration does nothing to encourage engagement from NBB members.
Some might not like others expressing anger and frustration at a players miss from 20m when the opposition kicked them from everywhere just as some find it baffling when some supporters clap their team off even after a very poor performance. Everyones different and that should be accepted no matter whether that is your own personal view or not.

If you are honest with yourself, you'll admit we got out of jail courtesy of the umpires in the second half.

We deserved to lose, but credit to the team, they didn't roll over and fought it out impressively.

Reality is, a 1 point win over the 18th ranked team isn't something to write home about.

But, coming back from 54 points down is.

So, yeah, let's just enjoy the week off. Laurie can have a breather from getting his knickers in a twist from the gameday thread.

inxs88 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:45 pm

LaurieHolden wrote:
^

Hey Mr Free Speech Killjoy Laurie! Allow fans to vent and if it's not demeaning and personal, then there is ZERO NEED TO OUT THEM like you're doing in this post. If we went back over the years and selective pulled your frustrating posts out, we would have Crimes and Misdemeanours Part two!

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:53 pm

We managed to just beat a team that kicked 19. 4. Now you could argue a good defence wouldn’t allow them that many opportunities but seriously, any win against a team that kicked with that accuracy, was a fair effort. We’ve been up for so long and it was a 6 day break and I have no doubt, the players have one eye on the bye. I said this before but the hardest wins for good teams are in June and July. Stop the moaning, we almost stumbled but we didn’t. Remember, when the Tigers best the Swans earlier in year ? Upsets happen and yet this injury ravaged team was still able to secure the win.
I remember seeing one sensible post from Jezza in the game day thread “ sometimes you just have to hand it the opposition “. We got North at their very, very best today and yet it still wasn’t quite enough for them. Conversely, we were poor for most of the game and still got it done. Next !
the fuzz 

Fuzz loves Bruzz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:55 pm

Haff wrote:
How the ****. Didn’t deserve it. Thanks for taking the tag off Daicos Alistair!

Yes, we did deserve it.
Charlie Oneeye Scorpio

charlie oneeye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:02 pm

I cant remember Nicks exact words, but heard his post match interview on radio"

'The last quarter was a perfect example on how Bruzza has played his 200 games"

That coming out of such a young man left me gobsmacked.

Future Captain
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:02 pm

the fuzz wrote:
Haff wrote:
How the ****. Didn’t deserve it. Thanks for taking the tag off Daicos Alistair!

Yes, we did deserve it.

Maybe. Feels like they lost it but we also had a crack and won it.
Subbing Phillips was a bewildering decision.

uncanny 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:06 pm

^
Gee wiz inxs88
You don't think most of comments highlighted by LH were demeaning and personal?
Hate to see what you think might qualify???

With a big injury list and a 6 day break North up and about after a win last week, talented 0layers gaining belief and a bye a fortniht ago with woods off a day less break this one had danger game written all over it. Yes they had luck on their side in the end but the fact they were able to come off such a large deficit and find a way to win speaks volumes for the character, skill and courage of the side. So glad they got the win for Bruzzy

Last edited by uncanny on Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:06 pm

LaurieHolden wrote:
Misery loves company. Just read through some of this drivel.

Sorry Laurie; some of it was on the money - particularly the lack of effort by a number of players coasting prior to half time...

It is never acceptable for the reigning premier to by trounced by the poverty stricken cellar-dweller, in any code of football, let alone the AFL.

Haff wrote:
$�$%^%%$ shithouse Collingwood. Spare me they’re playing their grand final. Disgraceful effort for the first 10.

valid.

Haff wrote:
Haff"]Playing $�$%^%%$ showboat bruise free football.

valid.

Haff wrote:
Our VFL mids getting smashed by a barely AFL standard side.
Norf are making us look like the worst side in the comp.
Just so $�$%^%%$ bad from our rubbish mids.

valid.

Haff wrote:
100% the midfield. They are terrible.
McReery is no midfielder. Nowhere near is.
McRae, Sullivan are not standard and first out after the by. McRae is a liability. Sub him now.
Moore is a shadow of himself but to be honest when your midfield is so bad and the supply is constant what are you meant to do?
I would we would be 7-2-6 at the bye, I didn’t think it including losing to this shithouse club.

valid.

Haff wrote:
Lazy crap. Lazy lazy crap. Again, mids.

valid.

What'sinaname wrote:
Goodbye Top 4

was thinking the same by half-time.

shawthing wrote:
It's getting worse. I know we shouldn't boo our own players but today they deserve it.
No matter how undermanned we are we should NOT be thrashed by the worst team in footy.
This is how they repay Braydon Maynard?
The whole club will be in the gun this week. This is as bad a loss as I can remember.

was thinking the same by half-time.

What'sinaname wrote:
I was wrong about the glimmer of hope McCreery provided. He’s a dud

McCreery was putrid until the tagging role.

Haff wrote:
What a shocking kick from Howe.

first of several

Haff wrote:
Howe and Moore two shit kicks

it was catching, along with poor decision making

LaurieHolden wrote:
Haff wrote:
Darcey Moore should be dropped. You’re the $�$%^%%$ captain. You can’t miss a simple handball like that.
Disgraceful comment.

Perhaps; have mentioned Moore's disposal standard below.

A few of us warned you all about supporter hubris late in the pre-game thread, naming the Roos players to watch, who pretty much did as they pleased for the first three quarters.

There were many poor players in the first half, who seemingly were already on vacation. A few redeemed themselves in the final term, but it should never have gotten to the point where they led by 9 fuckinggoals.

doriswilgus wrote:
Big shout out to Bobby Hill and Schultz who were magnificent today, kicking nine goals between them, They really kept us in the game and then won it for us in the end, while others, cough, cough, like the captain, really let us down today.

Hill and Schultz had to hit the scoreboard today - no excuses.
Schultz started to find his way last week, but Hill, if we are brutally honest, has been coasting, and ineffective for the majority of the season to date.

Absolutely Moore's worst game since the rubbish he served up in the opening weeks; his disposal standard is SO FAR behind every other KPD in the AFL, it is no longer funny.

What amazes me, is that Larkey failed to add to his 4 goals at 1/4-time, since he nabbed 5 in both prior games in 2022 and 2023.

If Nick Daicos hadn't got us over the line today; we'd be banging on about the loss well into the bye round.... Thanks for that, Angry Smurf....

And that gift free by DOG Stevic, for a push in the back over the boundary line resulting in a goal to their doofus ruckman was the softest i'd seen this season; apologies to veteran actors Dan "Gerard" Butler and Max King for their staging roles, which should have resulted in suspensions last week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14   

Jump to: