Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Something BIG brewing at the pies ? -NOW HEATH SHAW THREAD

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Northern Pie wrote:
Great since this broke we have the following:

Heath - sacked or suspended

Didak - Sacked

Leon - Wants to go back to WA

Jonno - Not up to it anymore

Josh - In the bad books with MM, may want to be traded

MM - Has to go because it is his fault (I added a bit of speculation to that I know)

Eddie - Because he is too soft

Medders - Because he had a fight with Didak

Burns - To be sacked as captain because of what he said to the press

Lockyer - Not caring and should go because he looks like he is smiling in a photo

Just wondering how many will there be anyone left after all of this crap?

Come on people get a grip on the whole situation...stop the carrying on and go post something about the game this weekend...

Cheers

And Maxi pulls a Bradbury for captancy! Gold gold gold to Australia!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:52 am

Morrigu wrote:
[quote="rambopriscilla" ] And I hope more than anything else that Dids doesn't get traded. Not only it wouldn't help Collingwood to have him playing against us but my dog's name is Didak and if Alan Didak is playing for another club I won't like my dog any more. And I currently love my dog.

Nah no drama one of my cats is Bucks and although the great man has retired the bloody mad cat doesn't seem to realise this and is still running amok!!!!

Animals are very resilient as long as you feed them they don't give a stuff what you call em Laughing[/quote]

Yeah my dogs name is Tazza and hes still alright!!!

BTW Pert says they don't derserve to wear the Collingwood jumper, bet hes thinking of the number 4 haha Smile

Oh yeah and whoever said the Olympics will overshadow this, I was just watching Sunrise (i think it was) and one of their reporters was LIVE FROM BEIJING and the first thing he said was something about the Collingwood players! How sad!
~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:02 am

rambopriscilla wrote:
And I hope more than anything else that Dids doesn't get traded. Not only it wouldn't help Collingwood to have him playing against us but my dog's name is Didak and if Alan Didak is playing for another club I won't like my dog any more. And I currently love my dog.

My cat's name is Taz, I tried (ironically) to change his name to Didak when Taz left, but he wouldn't come to you when called. hehehe. So he didn't mind Taz leaving, I still love them both.

punkologist Aries

Barwick goals, the pies are home!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:06 am

rambopriscilla wrote:
my dog's name is Didak and if Alan Didak is playing for another club I won't like my dog any more. And I currently love my dog.

lol! Smile
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:52 am

Did not want to start a new thread. (Proud of me NP?? Laughing )

Malthouse has spoken.

Read it here

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24136237-23211,00.html

Seems pretty dis-illusioned with it all.

The question everyone seems to be shirking as malthouse states is
'Why were these guys out drinking in the first place' That alone seems punishable enough.

They get caught, then lie.

I don't know about you but when I catch my kids in a lie the penalty is much harsher than if they told the truth in the first place.

The fact that Dids just sat back and let his team mates defend him to the media, is enough for these guys not to want him playing in the Black'n'White again.

Hopefully Dids has enough deposits in the emotional bank account of the playing group and administration left after such a huge withdrawal.

I hope he will be a Pie next year. But somehow I think we may have seen him play his last game for the Pies against the Hawks.

Floreat Pica

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Simone 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 am

ANNODAM wrote:
Good call by the Club & the right one IMO.

As far as trading either/both Didak & Shaw goes at seasons end, that remains to be seen.

I won't be going to anymore games this year, my OH will go to the remaining 2 home matches. I said we'd be missing the 8, but never in my mind thought it would ever unfold like it has.

Listening to talk back radio on SEN this afternoon, a Scum supporter called in & his words were something like "couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of over-rated hacks...." Normally, I'd be angry at such a comment, but to be truthful, we deserve everything we get. After all, if it happened to them, we'd be laughing our bloody heads off...!

Had to turn SEN off yesterday, just couldn't handle it. So if you don't want to listen to crap from other supporters as they are spewing their vitriolic, malicious, collingwood hating, pathetic attempts at comment, turn off. I have had a gutful and to think I want my 18 month old little girl to grow up supporting the Pies - only misery awaits. Sick of being the laughing stock, the nearly won a premiership mob. Really fed up.

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:02 am

A good article by Malthouse , but please mick tell them to kick it down the guts for once!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:14 am

I'm actually getting pumped for the boys. Does anyone here feel compelled to support the rest of the lads now? Let's not forget them and the new fellas who will now be getting their chance.

It's actually time to band together. F*** the disappointment and harping on the fact two or three of our players have stuffed up. Almost EVERYONE has written us off and while I personally think we will struggle now, stranger things have happened in football. Could end up being the ultimate punishment for the boys now - missing a flag

noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:35 am

magpie greg wrote:
As I have posted elsewhere, Didak has effectively been sacked, but in two stages, the first stage is he wont play again this year, the second stage will play out in trade week.

Word from another club contact I have is that Didak has been blamed for leading the Shaw boys astray with the drinking and the lying and his cards have been marked as a result.

Heath will be given one last chance.

i think you're right, however it's timely to look at some history as well:

when we got rid of mal michael, it was widely known at the time (and reported in the news) that one of the main reasons was because the club believed that he had been leading tarrant astray.

so, let's at look at this ten years later:

mal michael became a triple premiership player and was probably the best full back in the game for several years and chris tarrant proved that he didn't need anyone's help to lead himself astray.

did the decision to flick mal michael make our club better ? did it make us stronger ?

short memories...................
DaicosMagic Scorpio

1970 Grand Final Boundary Umpire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:18 pm

If we sack/trade/ Didak we are a bottom 4 team. He is what we lack (polish, smarts, skill), yet we have at least ONE (and one of the best). I will throw up if he is tearing the competition apart with any opposition team. I know the 'culture' aspect is a major point, but FFS, he is our BEST player. Better for the long-run? Hell, we are already in the 'long-run', it's been 18 years since 1990 and 9 since Mick took over ... and we have to consider the long-run again by getting rid of our best player?

Which coach said, "Sometimes football sucks?" Couldn't have said it better.

Admittedly, I jumped off after the Essendon loss (went away for the weekend instead of going to the Hawthorn game). I am doing the same this week (apologies to James Clement who was my favourite player alongside Didak). I'll be watching Pineapple Express / You Don't Mess With The Zohan double-feature at the drive-in instead of listening or watching the game on Sat night. I'll be skipping the Sydney game, too. This after 30 years of membership. The team has lost me, I actually want to lose the remaining 4 games, get a Top 6 pick, and reload next year WITH Didak.

I hope the 22 who represent us do well (but not well enough to win). I can't see the value in finishing 7th or 8th, getting smashed week one of the finals (possibly interstate) and picking up a mid-table draft pick.

Sad. (but I KNOW I'm not the only one who feels this way).
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:23 pm

if johnson was there at the pub and drinking water why did'nt he give them a lift home then?
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:35 pm

STOKA35 wrote:
if johnson was there at the pub and drinking water why did'nt he give them a lift home then?

Was wondering about that.

Andabout the supporters al over the radio etc... Had a filth fan at work complain about the 9 pages in the Hun. Got me thinking that Collingwood doesn'just sell papers on our account - the 15 other armies lap it up too.

So small mercies I guess. Our oppo fans are starting to get tired of their own BS.
nulla 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Quote:

Because someone had to drive MM and Eddie home
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:22 pm

nulla wrote:
Quote:

Because someone had to drive MM and Eddie home

I used to live 200 metres from that Pub when it was "The Auburn Hotel". I wouldn't leave a $500 shitbox parked out the front overnight.

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Why is it every time our players get busted Ben Johnsons name comes up?

Is it HE who is leading them astray? Either way, Johnsons career at CFC is over, IHMO.

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
Page 53 of 53   

Jump to: