Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

You still owe us Taz

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

seans wrote:
taz will destroy fletcher

Fletcher will be on Rocca
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:11 pm

did anyone stop to realise that if MM hadnt of played Taz and johnno, we may have ended up losing by a ot more than we did.......
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:16 pm

luvlicca wrote:
did anyone stop to realise that if MM hadnt of played Taz and johnno, we may have ended up losing by a ot more than we did.......

Did anyone stop to think that a short term fix at the cost of the clubs credibility is a long term loss?
Cuthbert Collingwood Aquarius

Once was on fire, now all at sea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:21 pm

i seriously doubt that you want us to play finals footy cathalyst
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:22 pm

Agree with you Ru, don't even know why he barracks for the pies with an attitude like this...
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:38 pm

I have a bad attitude and dont want us to play finals because I believe sending the proper message to our young players is more important in the long run than winning a single game??? Get real guys!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:42 pm

oh i noticed that in your i told you so message that you forgot to mention that make robinson mentioned that Taz was ok, and that he showed he cared when he messaged bux while on the footy show to aplogise for the position he had put him in, but you cant tell anyone that can you, cause then it would put doubt into everything that you believe in, which in fact is nothing...
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:55 pm

luvlicca wrote:
oh i noticed that in your i told you so message that you forgot to mention that make robinson mentioned that Taz was ok, and that he showed he cared when he messaged bux while on the footy show to aplogise for the position he had put him in, but you cant tell anyone that can you, cause then it would put doubt into everything that you believe in, which in fact is nothing...

If he wont chase and doesn't pick up his man in the last 2 minutes of the most important game of the season after a week of letting the entire club down then what do you want me to say? "oh great, he sent a caring text to Bucks"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:32 am

cathalyst, how many times do you have to say the same thing? you double post in different topics. you pm people with the same message that you posted, prefaced by the juvenile "i told you so". you start multiple topics on the same subject. you add nothing to the debate apart from the sledgehammer of your views. (note sq3's posting that is on a similar line to yours in that he thinks taz and bj should have been dropped: he makes his point and tries to argue it).

It's never been in question that Taz and BJ broke team rules. They did the crime and got the fine. Where is this rule that players have to be dropped for breaking the rules? you think the kids are gonna go out on the piss thinking taz only got a $5000 fine, so i'll do it. Those kids have seen better than us the crap that those two have been through all week and will definately think twice about being naughty. But, on topic, Taz does still owe the players, i don't think he was the single factor that lost us the game, there were quite a few misjudgements or mistakes throughout that could have led to us kicking a winning score. But then adelaide went inside50 on twelve more occasions than we did and only beat us by 4 points.

cathalyst, you could actually be my very good friend who is a geelong supporter and a rabblerouser. Is that you Jag?

Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:34 am

the ru is on fire wrote:
cathalyst, how many times do you have to say the same thing?

Hey Ru, about as many times as you've said the same thing, look in the mirror pal

jeez if you weren't hassling me for having a different opinion there would be a lot less freakin posts
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:59 am

Mate, the fact is other people are allowed to have a different opinion to yourself. Disagreeing with you doesn't necessarily mean having a go at you.

You seem to have a problem in that you need to reply to everyone who dares to disagrees with you, which cheeses us all off because you end up completely dominating this board. It's just not necessary.

It's even less necessary for you to start multiple threads on the same topic. Start a thread and cover all the angles of it you want to to mount an argument. But at the moment it's not possible to visit this BB without reading yourself and RWNR (same person?) weighing into every thread with the same stuff.

So you think Tarrant and BJ should have been dropped. That's fine, many people inside and outside the club agree with you. We get it, OK? But not all of us have to agree.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:10 am

cathalyst, do a post search on what i've said about the whole thing.Cool

and are you my geelong supporting friend? [hehe]

Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:15 am

the_weed wrote:
Mate, the fact is other people are allowed to have a different opinion to yourself. Disagreeing with you doesn't necessarily mean having a go at you.

You seem to have a problem in that you need to reply to everyone who dares to disagrees with you, which cheeses us all off because you end up completely dominating this board. It's just not necessary.

It's even less necessary for you to start multiple threads on the same topic. Start a thread and cover all the angles of it you want to to mount an argument. But at the moment it's not possible to visit this BB without reading yourself and RWNR (same person?) weighing into every thread with the same stuff.

So you think Tarrant and BJ should have been dropped. That's fine, many people inside and outside the club agree with you. We get it, OK? But not all of us have to agree.

News flash, thats a two way street, how about just leaving me alone and allowing me a opinion different to yours?
It's hypocritical to tell me to stop answering when none of you can hold your water either
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:20 am

As I've tried to say, it's not your opinion that's the problem, it's your insistence on repeating it ad nauseam in this and several other threads. That's what's boring the pants off me, so I'll do better than leave you alone - I'll place you on ignore.
Cathalyst 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:37 am

the_weed wrote:
As I've tried to say, it's not your opinion that's the problem, it's your insistence on repeating it ad nauseam in this and several other threads. That's what's boring the pants off me, so I'll do better than leave you alone - I'll place you on ignore.

Yeah because you dont repeat yourself do you?

But here's something I haven't said before, Fevola gave up drinking this year and is now the league's leading goal kicker...
what I wouldn't give for that kind of commitment from Tarrant going into the finals... but tell me, does anyone really think we'll get it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8   

Jump to: