Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Fevola, is it the end?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Troppo wrote:
My take on the Fevolator is that he possesses deeply ingrained constitutional insecurity and when his alcohol/substance over indulgence plays havoc with his synapses, he simply acts out a misplaced bravado wherein he informs himself that others enjoy his display of social irrationality.
Sausage spraying of night club windows, flaunting a laughingly monstrous piece of dunlopillow as he enters a nightclub, now accused of an ill-judged tossil revelation (whether true or not, most would say the lad doth protest too much), he is a perfect illustration of a deformed pathology that has more to do with either endemic inadequacy in the tackle department - perhaps his cluster has lost its lustre - or perhaps he's just a very naughty boy.
As a sidelight to the current imbroglio he is in, is it just even remotely possible that the husband reported the matter to the authorities having felt left out of the action himself. I wonder.
And btw, correct me if I'm in any way wrong, but hasn't the rapidly ageing Lothario from the Footy Show displayed his tackle in several public places without any lasting damage to his rep (what rep!) or career. Perhaps the Fevolator may have just been acting out a form of hero worship!

so you're suggesting some kind of phallic demonstrative disorder. you might be on to something. many of his indiscretions have involved his penis or a substitute. if someone got hold of him ten years ago and just got him to gaffer tape the thing to his left leg before he went out he'd have two more coleman medals and three more houses than he does now.

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:48 pm

noddy, wrote:
woftam wrote:
If they give Fev the arse?

Then Vossy in just his 2nd year could claim to be responsible for losing

1 - Bradshaw (pissed him off by putting him up for trade)
2 - Rischitelli (pissed him off by putting him up for trade) (told he would not get another contract)
3 - Henderson & pick 12 (traded for Fev) (got pick 27 in return)
4 - Could still lose Brennan & or Drummond because of salary cap room caused by his Fev trade.
5 - Now may lose Fevola as well after all.
This guy should be sacked, his decision making & people skills are terrible. Any chance after brissy give him the arse he could coach Carlton? Smile

wow. that's quite a performance when you look at it like that. makes ross lyon's handling of luke ball look like vince lombardi at the top of his game.

buckley said no to offers to coach without doing an apprenticeship. hird has stepped back. but vossy just dived in cos he didn't need to learn anything first.

Ross is more like Barry O... Very Happy
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:49 pm

The Lions' best and fairest tomorrow night will be very interesting. And possibly ugly.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Perhaps Fev should try his luck at Freo.

His purple headed monster would blend in quite nicely with the purple haze of the dockers.

pica 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Pied Piper wrote:
The Lions' best and fairest tomorrow night will be very interesting. And possibly ugly.

If not hastily doctored to avoid further embarrassment !

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Well i heard he has denied the allegation..So what happens now ?
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 pm

5150 wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:
if collingwood can help the poor bastard, we should

When did we become the home for lifes simpletons??? He must first help himself.

What next? Corey Worthington in the midfield???

Or Stephanie Rice. Razz
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Pied Piper wrote:
^ No one can help Brendan Fevola at this point but himself. Until he does I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole.

It's definitely not THAT big!
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
Well i heard he has denied the allegation..So what happens now ?

If there are no pictures it didn't happen i guess.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 pm

apparently fev recorded it and sent it to his mates.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 am

Hope he gets a good Lawyer, as the story unfolds the more holes are exposed. Shocked
nulla 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 am

I think Fev might have been a bit stiff this time Shocked
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 am

nulla wrote:
I think Fev might have been a bit stiff this time Shocked
She loved his torpedo punt apparently.
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 am

Culprit wrote:
Hope he gets a good Lawyer, as the story unfolds the more holes are exposed. Shocked

$1.9 million is a lot of incentive for the Brions to fabricate a story!

We should wait for the police inquiry. Fev denies everything.

Very interesting, especially if the woman turns out to a relative of Voss.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:36 am

noddy, wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
I don't know why but I feel sorry for him. Yes he's been a knob at times. I loathed him with a passion when he played for Carlton & when he decided to play a role in beating us this year.

But he's been made a fool of on the footy show in full public view, discussed, dissected, we've been witness & party to his self destruction on the Brownlow night with (aren't I a nice guy Gary Lyon, Jamie Bradshaw & that other bully Sam Newman) with no one taking responsibility. Not his empoyers nor colleagues nor friends - because he drank far too much that night. No one looking out for him & taking the camera away, no one stepping in so we can all party on his self destruction - aggrr the media they always win.

His gambling, marriage breakdown/strain, poor choices, the humiliation (yes he's brought some ? alot of it on his own head), relationship strain etc. It could easily be one of our players.

My wife who is a nurse - wonderful woman met his mother & had nothing but praise about her as a person.

One of the people I work with told me her story re Fev: many years ago (A carlton supporter her choices can be poor!!) had a birthdayparty for one of her children & asked him if he would come over - there was no fuss, her young kids & their friends were rapt, had a great time & he didn't have to do it - she's no one famous - I'm sure a lot of players do this a lot of the time & Fevola did this too.

It could easily be one of our own.

Look, as far as things go he's probably quite a nice bloke. He seems unaffected, not an up-himself-tool like a lot of them, but he's obviously got an issue with lack of control when he drinks.

If anyone is at fault here, it's Carlton. They indulged him from the time he was a kid and first kicked 12 against us on new years eve and let him get away with murder. Poor behaviour was dealt with by a smack on the wrist and a nod and wink. Consequently the poor numbat grows into his 30's with the steadfast belief that normal rules don't apply to him because that's the behaviour that has been reinforced for years.

When it all comes crashing down around him (and it will, if not this time then next time or the time after) I genuinely fear for his safety. He's a candidate to end up living under a bridge or necking himself.

oh, stui. huh ?

i can't believe they named and shamed him. this is only the second time that he's pulled his sausage out. the afl should only tell his doctor after the 2nd one and then they can tell everyone the third time he gets it out in public.

sorry mate - but this is carlton's fault ?

Carton needs to share some responsibility because they had him for nearly 10 years & what did they do to curb his excesses? Like Stui noted he may well be a good candidte for topping himself given multiple losses he has exerienced (if this proves to be true) .

This is not to make him wholly inncoent whatsoever or to condone his appaliing behaviour.

Like Wayne carey it is in some ways symptommatic of working class boys (one with a malevolant father - carey - the other with the absence of a father - Fevola) Both clubs indulge their players no one taking on a mentoring role, the straight & narrow.

Instead we get the cult of celebrity, lots of money & largesse for a young man, no limit setting that most of us get most of the time as we grow up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9   

Jump to: