Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Blues - all comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

jessfootball wrote:
woftam wrote:
Bucks spent a lot of time talking to Clarke at Windy Hill yesterday. This worries me because he isn't up to AFL standard football anymore.

I saw that too. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Might have been something along the lines of 'rediscover your 2007 form quick-smart or I'll be personally throwing you onto the first plane back to Ireland'... Wink
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 am

MagpieBat wrote:
jessfootball wrote:
woftam wrote:
Bucks spent a lot of time talking to Clarke at Windy Hill yesterday. This worries me because he isn't up to AFL standard football anymore.

Might have been something along the lines of 'rediscover your 2007 form quick-smart or I'll be personally throwing you onto the first plane back to Ireland'... Wink

I would pick Clarke ahead of Marley as a half back flanker this week based purely on Marley's obvious lack of match fitness.
I wouldn't mind Armstrong being picked either.

As for Young, he should be right to play unless the MRP get him for the bump on that old baldhead. Rolling Eyes
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 am

Lazza wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
jessfootball wrote:
woftam wrote:

I would pick Clarke ahead of Marley as a half back flanker this week based purely on Marley's obvious lack of match fitness.

As for Young, he should be right to play unless the MRP get him for the bump on that old baldhead. Rolling Eyes

You must be desperate for Picking Armstrong Shocked

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:22 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Lazza wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
jessfootball wrote:
woftam wrote:

There you go again DTM knocking a Collingwood player. I don't tell you that you must be desperate for loving to play Witts Rolling Eyes
Whether you like it or not, Armstrong IS a Collingwood player and if the Club selectors feel fit to pick him, so be it. Tough titties to you and the rest of the Armstrong haters on Nick's..... Evil or Very Mad Mad

I know Nick's and the need to have at least one Collingwood player as a scapegoat a season but if you unfairly criticise, that is very harsh DTM. Crying or Very sad
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 am

If Armstrong gets onto the MCG on Friday night I will be cheering him on as I do all the boys. This guy is small by stature but I think he has some real big games bottled up inside of him.

This is the sort of depth player you want waiting in the wings. Young, confident, tough, hungry and eager to succeed.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:49 am

Back on subject, this is a game we MUST win. There is no other option. Time to shove the scum back into their bottle using MM and Dollar Daisy as a cork.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:53 am

Member 7167 wrote:
Back on subject, this is a game we MUST win. There is no other option. Time to shove the scum back into their bottle using MM and Dollar Daisy as a cork.

It is THE most important must win game of ALL the must win games!! The grand final of the must win game Exclamation We MUST win.... Razz
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
If Armstrong gets onto the MCG on Friday night I will be cheering him on as I do all the boys. This guy is small by stature but I think he has some real big games bottled up inside of him.

This is the sort of depth player you want waiting in the wings. Young, confident, tough, hungry and eager to succeed.

In terms of a direct replacement for Fas, Armstrong may be number 1 on the list, given his disposal skills, and that he has been playing the same position in the VFL. His lack of strength would have to be a concern down back, but this could be offset by playing on Garlett.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Guys, I have been to 3 VFL games, including pre season and vs Ess on Sat. Armstrong, as much as I want him to be a gun, has shown zero so far to suggest he is up to AFL standard. A half fit Marley is better value.
regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:14 pm

I'm getting jack of this season already for the following reasons:

position collingwood 2013 - eighth

position Showponies 2013 - sixth

Number of teams from the bottom 6 2013 played by Carlton so far - 3

Number of teams from the bottom 6 2013 played by Collingwood so far - 0

Number of teams from the top 4 2013 played by Carlton so far - 0

Number of teams from the top 4 2013 played by Collingwood so far - 3

so once again the cardinals are looking after their pet team, expect an onslaught from Stevic, Chamberlain and Co on Friday night.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:22 pm

We do have a softer run coming up.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Lazza wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Lazza wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
jessfootball wrote:
woftam wrote:

There you go again DTM knocking a Collingwood player. I don't tell you that you must be desperate for loving to play Witts Rolling Eyes
Whether you like it or not, Armstrong IS a Collingwood player and if the Club selectors feel fit to pick him, so be it. Tough titties to you and the rest of the Armstrong haters on Nick's..... Evil or Very Mad Mad

I know Nick's and the need to have at least one Collingwood player as a scapegoat a season but if you unfairly criticise, that is very harsh DTM. Crying or Very sad

Well, What I seen in the VFL he is a DUD. Don’t know why we even Picked him up.

Can’t Handle The Truth…Hey?

Doc63 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Lazza wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
jessfootball wrote:
woftam wrote:

The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Lazza wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
jessfootball wrote:
woftam wrote:

Dave does go to most of our VFL games, I don't, I can only gauge what I have seen of Armstrong on tele, and whilst he looks a bit of a goer, I cant really comment on him. Like, I thought Yagmoor looked fairly ok last week on tele, but should he get a game now, or only if injuries really kick in. I would prefer guys like seedsman, Sinclair before Armstrong, but hey, if Bucks thinks he deserves a go, in a big game, then who am I to argue with him ? Confused Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

It is THE most important must win game of ALL the must win games!! The grand final of the must win game Exclamation We MUST win.... Razz

AGREED Comrade Lazza, I want this win over the Bluescum real, real bad. I want us to chew the old man up, and Dollar Daisy too, and spit both them and their scum rabble team out on the G, and leave them writhing in pain and agony. I want us to kill these bastards by 70 points if we can, and send the old man into a meltdown tizz up in the coaches box !! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 7 of 20   

Jump to: