Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Why we are in a mess

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

What'sinaname wrote:
hot pie wrote:
Jez07, whilst we understand freedom of speech, for someone that has been a member of Nicks for 10 days, could you start being a little more positive in you much publicised comments regarding our much loved team.

I'm sure you are very welcome to be apart of the Nick's family

We have far too much negativity regarding our team on this board, and we should be supporting the club during this rough period, and not attempting to drag us down even further.

The best comment in this thread was the one about that "we really have no idea what is truly happening inside our club", so lets no longer make statements about people at the club and confuse options with facts.

Supporting our team is more about just winning, it's a little like being a parent, you stick by them no matter what mistakes they make.

We have all the other team supporters trying to kick the crap out of Collingwood, so it is up to us to stand behind our team

Maybe we should all say "Side by Side" to ourselves before we add a negative post,

let's get back to being true Collingwood supporters.

Go Pies

Who ended up being true Essendon supporters. Those that stood by Hird despite all of the evidence or those realised it was a cluster **** and wanted him gone?

Those wanting Hird gone would have seemed negative in the eyes of the "stand by Hird" brigade, but ultimately, they were right.

So being negative doesn't make anyone less of a true Pies supporter.

absolutely correct from a true Magpie supporter!!1

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:28 am

thompsoc wrote:
but the lollipopers have lead the personal attack.

Yeah right..... Shocked

So taking the time trying to talk sensibly to you as a respected long time poster on Nick's is now considered a personal attack, is it? If you took it that way, I apologise profusely dude.

BTW, I have never been under personal attack on the Nick's public forum or on PM ever. They have always being extremely loving and very kind towards my comments on most issues supporting the Collingwood Football Club that I dearly love. Rolling Eyes

You keep believing that sunshine, after all YOU know best.... Surprised Confused

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:42 am

Lazza wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
but the lollipopers have lead the personal attack.

Yeah right..... Shocked

So taking the time trying to talk sensibly to you as a respected long time poster on Nick's is now considered a personal attack, is it? If you took it that way, I apologise profusely dude.

BTW, I have never been under personal attack on the Nick's public forum or on PM ever. They have always being extremely loving and very kind towards my comments on most issues supporting the Collingwood Football Club that I dearly love. Rolling Eyes

You keep believing that sunshine, after all YOU know best.... Surprised Confused

Lazza Whether you agree or disagree with Jez07 on his views or posts is not my point.
He has attacked the club but he did not start off attacking individual posters.
I could go thru the last 2 weeks and get pages and pages of personal abuse about Jez07
What do you think you would feel if people constantly called you a troll?
He is smart enough to realize that for him, in particular, he would be booted off Nicks if he went down the abuse track.
He is not a troll but a passionate CFC supporter, exactly the same as you.
You wear your heart on your sleeve and so does he.
You know me Lazza I love a good scrap! I don't care about abuse it is water off a ducks back to me.
The mods have warned me before and I will try and keep on the straight and narrow.
Cheers
from your old sparing partner!

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:56 am

thompsoc wrote:
Lazza Whether you agree or disagree with Jez07 on his views or posts is not my point.
He has attacked the club but he did not start off attacking individual posters.
I could go thru the last 2 weeks and get pages and pages of personal abuse about Jez07
What do you think you would feel if people constantly called you a troll?
He is smart enough to realize that for him, in particular, he would be booted off Nicks if he went down the abuse track.
He is not a troll but a passionate CFC supporter, exactly the same as you.
You wear your heart on your sleeve and so does he.
You know me Lazza I love a good scrap! I don't care about abuse it is water off a ducks back to me.
The mods have warned me before and I will try and keep on the straight and narrow.
Cheers
from your old sparing partner!

Let’s put it this way, right or wrong, in my long time on Nick’s, I have NEVER reported a poster to the Nick's Mods. I have also never put a poster on ignore. These have been my considered choices as I love to hear and be educated about the other side of thinking on all issues and subjects including politics, religion, sport or whatever. The main reason behind this is to be able to confront, question and challenge opinions to the contrary of mine in an educated and knowledgeable manner. I do this often on the Andrew Bolt forum even though I’m a leftie. I love to know why, how and what the right wingers think and respond accordingly.

Your great mate the newbie has been here 5 minutes and has already reported me to the Nick’s Mods several times!! How do I know this as a fact? He PM'd me last night and informed me!

So as for having a soft as tissue skin, it is most definitely not me dude. However mentioning this to your new mate will make him cry and report me to the Mods yet again so please be careful and very gentle with this loving soft toy of ours.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:14 am

some fair comments there Lazza.
Still looking forward to some more ding dongs, so I hope you don't get kicked out as that would leave the Bendigo Sage as the only opponent in Northern Victoria for me to spar with.

Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:30 am

Magpies035 wrote:
We must believe the coaching staff are looking into the season thus far. My question is why has nothing changed in the playing group?
We hVe only played a few good quarters?
Put the injuries aside ( definitely a concern over a few years now and no solution in sight)
6 weeks of game reviews now we have a good amount of sample data
Why has there been no change if the playing group?

No change in teh playing group?

Only 8 players have played all games. Sames as Richmond and least of any club.
Too much personnel change is part of our problem.

Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:30 am

Magpies035 wrote:
We must believe the coaching staff are looking into the season thus far. My question is why has nothing changed in the playing group?
We hVe only played a few good quarters?
Put the injuries aside ( definitely a concern over a few years now and no solution in sight)
6 weeks of game reviews now we have a good amount of sample data
Why has there been no change if the playing group?

No change in the playing group?

Only 8 players have played all games. Sames as Richmond and least of any club.
Too much personnel change is part of our problem.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:35 am

OK I will put it there.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:47 am

hot pie wrote:
Jez07, whilst we understand freedom of speech, for someone that has been a member of Nicks for 10 days, could you start being a little more positive in you much publicised comments regarding our much loved team.

I'm sure you are very welcome to be apart of the Nick's family

We have far too much negativity regarding our team on this board, and we should be supporting the club during this rough period, and not attempting to drag us down even further.

The best comment in this thread was the one about that "we really have no idea what is truly happening inside our club", so lets no longer make statements about people at the club and confuse options with facts.

Supporting our team is more about just winning, it's a little like being a parent, you stick by them no matter what mistakes they make.

We have all the other team supporters trying to kick the crap out of Collingwood, so it is up to us to stand behind our team

Maybe we should all say "Side by Side" to ourselves before we add a negative post,

let's get back to being true Collingwood supporters.
Go Pies

All I can say is that this is a truly brilliant post imo.

Good to see other Nick's posters supporting the cause of ridding Nick's of those posters I consider (imo) nothing more than bloody white ants trying to stuff up the club and kick it while it’s down. And imo, most of them only pretend to be Collingwood fans in order to post on Nick's and then after being here 5 minutes, report long time loyal posters/Collingwood supporters to the Mods!! Good for them I guess but I couldn’t care less about honestly posting what I think irrespective of being reported or maybe (on my lucky day) given a good old spanking!!! Twisted Evil Razz Cool

Good to see that the GOOD posters on Nick’s shall not be punished as the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil at Collingwood is for good Collingwood posters to do nothing.

In my opinion.

Jez07 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:59 am

The people who are critical of the club aren't white ants.

This whole let's support the club blindy mentality is the exact reason we are in the mess we are.

If you truly care for Collingwood, you don't wear rose coloured glasses.

Some people here think the Collingwood FC is Eddie McGuire & Nathan Buckley.

Memo, it isn't. They are just 2 people who pass through the doors.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Jez07 wrote:
The people who are critical of the club aren't white ants.

This whole let's support the club blindy mentality is the exact reason we are in the mess we are.

If you truly care for Collingwood, you don't wear rose coloured glasses.

Some people here think the Collingwood FC is Eddie McGuire & Nathan Buckley.

Memo, it isn't. They are just 2 people who pass through the doors.

In your opinion, which is fine. Like backsides, we all have one so no probs there.

However it is NOT a bloody fact that the blind are leading the blind at the club. I have far more belief and faith in the club administration than you do, dearest newbie. And btw, I have never in my life worn rose coloured glasses.

All of the above in my opinion............... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Jez07 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:14 pm

In your opinion, you have never worn rose coloured glasses. I think your posting and defence of the indefensible highlights that you do.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Jez07 wrote:
In your opinion, you have never worn rose coloured glasses. I think your posting and defence of the indefensible highlights that you do.

I can just as easily assume and reply that your comments and replies on Nick's clearly show that you have the darkest ever blinkers on but that may or may not be right as it’s only an opinion, not stated as a fact........ Rolling Eyes

kickit2me Taurus

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Just had. a look at a club by club injury list.

Adelaide - 7 (0 long term injuries)
Brisbane - 10 (3)
Carlton - 10 (0)
Collingwood - 15 (4)
Essendon - 4 (1)
Fremantle - 10 (5)
Geelong - 9 (3)
Gold Coast - 10 (7)
GWS - 11 (4)
Hawthorn - 9 (2)
Melbourne - 6 (1)
North 8 (1)
Port - 9 (4)
Richmond 5 (0)
St Kilda 5 (0)
Sydney 6 (1)
West Coast 4 (0)
Western Bulldogs 10 (5)

An injury list of 15, with 4 long term, isn't helping us.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:31 pm

^^^^

A really great factual post dude but the "perceptive fellow" will merely say that this is nothing more than yet another excuse.... Rolling Eyes

You cannot win them over with however much sense, logic or rational argument you put up. They are a totally lost cause. Their only “cause” is to put shit on all things Collingwood and whinge their backsides out at every opportunity at the moment until Bucks is sacked. Poor lost souls imo. Crying or Very sad Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11   

Jump to: