Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 605, 606, 607 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

WTH

That's unbelievable, utterly evil, may they die a painful death

RIP roger

ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:18 am

Morrigu wrote:
Crying or Very sad Vale Roger you died doing a great and wonderful thing!

Die a horrible painful death scumbag poachers and filthy scumbag buyers of Ivory - aka the Chinese Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The Japanese use it as well, to make chopsticks for whalemeat. In Thailand the Army patrol the elephant reserves and poachers are shot at.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:53 pm

ronrat wrote:
In Thailand the Army patrol the elephant reserves and poachers are shot at.

As they should all be!!!

Tanzanian police have arrested three men after a British pilot was killed when gunmen opened fire on his helicopter as he tracked suspected elephant poachers, a minister says.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-01/tanzania-arrests-three-after-british-wildlife-pilot-killed/7128552

Shoot these three and any others they find as well! Evil or Very Mad

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Gareth Crowe: British tourist trampled and gored to death by elephant in front of teenage daughter in Thailand

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/gareth-crowe-british-tourist-trampled-and-gored-to-death-by-elephant-in-front-of-teenage-daughter-in-thailand/ar-BBp0vIq?li=AAgfLCP

Sorry he died and sorry his kid had to see it but take some responsibility and don't indulge in and contribute to animal cruelty just so you get a nifty holiday happy snap FFS!!!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A spokeswoman for World Animal Protection said her thoughts were with Mr Crowes family but the incident "was a stark reminder" that elephants are wild animals which are not supposed to be ridden.

She explained most tourists do not know the cruelty elephants on these tours are subjected to in order to make them tame enough to give rides.

She said: "If you can ride it, hug it or have a selfie with a wild animal, then the chances are it is cruel and the animal is suffering."

If dumb arse ignorant self indulgent tourists stopped doing it there would be no market Evil or Very Mad

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Good on the elephant, can't believe people still think it's ok the way they treat wild animals, bloody humans
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:18 pm

This is scary shit, $$%^%%$ disgusting, no way should this guy get a visa

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/return-of-kings-leader-daryush-valizadeh-vows-to-go-ahead-with-australia-visit-20160201-gmj7a0.html

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:24 pm

think positive wrote:
This is scary shit, $$%^%%$ disgusting, no way should this guy get a visa

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/return-of-kings-leader-daryush-valizadeh-vows-to-go-ahead-with-australia-visit-20160201-gmj7a0.html

yah no what? I reckon we should not only give him a visa, but encourage him to hold his sessions at rented public venues and provide security.

Arsehats like this flourish in the shadows and thrive on claiming victim. Bring the prick out into the open, give his views airtime and let society do the rest. He'll slink home with his tail not just between his legs but firmly embeded up his arse.

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:31 pm

He's just trolling, basically, and the media and various outrage brigades are falling for it big time. I doubt he even intends to go to Australia. As for his 'events', it's essentially a handful of internet nerds meeting up with each other in pubs and talking about how terrible women are. If there's been a bigger storm in a teacup this year, I haven't heard of it.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:36 pm

I haven't looked into this guy's views, don't care enough to, but I highly doubt this is anything other than a media beat up. If it quacks like a duck and all that. It just reeks of click bait and manufactured outrage. It's like they've drilled down on the most controversial thing this guy has ever said (I've seen no context or link to the complete piece about the issue), and just doubled down on the outrage.

People are lapping it up though, shows the media can still pull off a manufactured scandal whenever they want to.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Morrigu wrote:
Gareth Crowe: British tourist trampled and gored to death by elephant in front of teenage daughter in Thailand

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/gareth-crowe-british-tourist-trampled-and-gored-to-death-by-elephant-in-front-of-teenage-daughter-in-thailand/ar-BBp0vIq?li=AAgfLCP

Sorry he died and sorry his kid had to see it but take some responsibility and don't indulge in and contribute to animal cruelty just so you get a nifty holiday happy snap FFS!!!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A spokeswoman for World Animal Protection said her thoughts were with Mr Crowes family but the incident "was a stark reminder" that elephants are wild animals which are not supposed to be ridden.

She explained most tourists do not know the cruelty elephants on these tours are subjected to in order to make them tame enough to give rides.

She said: "If you can ride it, hug it or have a selfie with a wild animal, then the chances are it is cruel and the animal is suffering."

If dumb arse ignorant self indulgent tourists stopped doing it there would be no market Evil or Very Mad

The problem is only going to get worae. The Thais ans other nearby countries are aggressively targetting the risng Chinese middle class as tourists and they come by plane loads. Limited time and on packages the elephants will be even more bored and it will keep happening. The person who invented selfie sticks should be buried in 200 tonnes of elephant poo.

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:02 pm

I read it. It's pretty brainless, unpleasant and regressive stuff, but not exactly the 'call to rape' that you'd think it is if you went off the headlines. Just Westboroesque fringe nonsense.

Frankly, I'm more worried about the literally hundreds of bovver boys on Facebook discussing rounding up some mates on the weekend and teaching these people a lesson. Just what we need, a spot of vigilante violence on our streets! That'll fix things... Rolling Eyes

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:03 am

David wrote:
I read it. It's pretty brainless, unpleasant and regressive stuff, but not exactly the 'call to rape' that you'd think it is if you went off the headlines. Just Westboroesque fringe nonsense.

Frankly, I'm more worried about the literally hundreds of bovver boys on Facebook discussing rounding up some mates on the weekend and teaching these people a lesson. Just what we need, a spot of vigilante violence on our streets! That'll fix things... Rolling Eyes

Wow, nice, dismissive, guess you don't have a twenty year old daughter who likes to go clubbing in the city on a Saturday night! Better to be safe than sorry.

A beat up? **** me if he was a film critic attacking your boring films, you'd want him castrated!

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:20 am

Thought it was time to learn some facts instead of blindly trusting the media (that everyone says they don't trust) or the mob.

The piece in question:

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape

Certainly no "call to rape", it's a purposefully controversial thought bubble opinion piece. Nothing to see here. If this guy was never mentioned in the press and came over here to give a talk, he'd get maybe 80-100 wannabe 'Pick up artists' come to hear him talk some dribble then leave again without making even the smallest ripple in society. Instead we get 3 days of frothing outrage and calls to commit heinous acts of violence against a man and people who want to hear what he has to say.

My already cynical attitude on our media driven society has fallen even deeper into despair.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:28 am

Wokko wrote:
Thought it was time to learn some facts instead of blindly trusting the media (that everyone says they don't trust) or the mob.

The piece in question:

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape

Certainly no "call to rape", it's a purposefully controversial thought bubble opinion piece. Nothing to see here. If this guy was never mentioned in the press and came over here to give a talk, he'd get maybe 80-100 wannabe 'Pick up artists' come to hear him talk some dribble then leave again without making even the smallest ripple in society. Instead we get 3 days of frothing outrage and calls to commit heinous acts of violence against a man and people who want to hear what he has to say.

My already cynical attitude on our media driven society has fallen even deeper into despair.

really thats what you get from this guy!! your concern a douchebag might cop a whack!

he is certainly a douche bag, but there is enough of them here already. only take one group of guys like the last bunch of fuckheads that chose to gang rape a woman, and blame this tool for it. and thats one women raped. do we really want someone like that here? he is probably not coming, he probably is trying to drum up publicity, but still,its worth warning your daughters one extra time. i posted this because i cant believe someone would actually come out and say this crap in this day and age.

ha, now just who does the highlighted bit sound like!!

"When I met my current girl and everything between us was perfect in every way, the game (pick up tactics) didn't stand a chance," he said.

"I had found a super smart girl who has her act together, never plays games, and treats me like a king."

But that was in 2006.

A decade later his notoriety rests upon his self-published pick-up artistry guides, which describe how to "bang" in different countries, and for-profit website Return of Kings.

Articles on his own website include, When no means yes (according to him, always), Women Must Have Their Behavior And Decisions Controlled By Men, and You did this to me, an open letter to all women blaming them for his behaviour.

"You've shaped my game and views towards women every time you rejected me and every time you opened your legs," he said. "You made me who I am, and every day you create one thousand men who are just like me."

His website includes an article entitled "How to stop rape", which suggests making rape legal in private places.

"If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone."

In one article about the gaming tactics he used in Iceland, he tells a very drunk woman he is following her home because he did not want her to be in danger.

"I said, 'I have a sister who's a couple years older than you. I'd want a guy to walk her home as well.' That was the first time I had leveraged a family member in the hope of building enough trust to get laid.

"I couldn't decide if it was tight game or pure evil."

Mr Valizadeh claims he does not promote violence. However, Vice reported last year that the group leader had encouraged his supporters to "seduce and f---" feminist activists, posting the profiles of targeted women in an online forum.

Mr Valizadeh has also made posts on Twitter saying he attended a White Supremacist conference and that Neo-Nazis "love" him.

​In a post on the Return of Kings website about the meetings, Mr Valizadeh told followers that he "will exact furious retribution upon anyone who challenges you in public on that date [February 6]'.

Mr Valizdeh has not answered the Herald's questions, sent in an email.

However, he said "money is no barrier" to his trip to Australia and has recently posted pictures on his Instagram account of a new BMW.

Mr Valizadeh discusses living in a world increasingly abrasive to his point of view. On Men's Rights website AVFM he said that "pussification" of western men will eventually lead to an end in reproduction.

"Currently, many men are opting out of marriage because of unfair divorce and child custody laws. It won't be much longer until we hit a tipping point where men drop out of sexual relationships with women as well," he said.

"Therefore, a feminist victory will be a lonely one for women indeed. 'Where have all the good men gone? They've been scared off by your anti-male war'."

Chatter on the "meetup day" thread of his forum suggests that Australian supporters have changed locations for the Saturday gathering, however, they are also falsely promoting new meeting spots as well as the speculated arrival date and location of Mr Valizadeh in Australia.

Immigration Minister Dutton said Mr Valizadeh had not yet applied for a visa despite Mr Valizadeh saying he would be arriving to Australia on February 2.

In later posts he said he will arrive by boat, "Australian borders are weak," he said.

NSW Police issued a statement on Wednesday saying it would act if the law is breached. "Violence against women is a major issue for NSW Police," the statement said. "Please don't mistake what police have to say on this matter for concurrence with the obnoxious views of someone in the US. As it stands, there are no events scheduled, or any obvious support for any event."

A member of the Roosh V forum said that Mr Valizadeh's claim he was coming to Australia was a distraction tactic to ensure meetings still go ahead. On The Project, Waleed Aly said Valizadeh uses media outrage to sell his books. "

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:30 am

good on Peter Dutton, his visa wont be approved:

(ah good someone brought muslims into it!!)

http://junkee.com/junk-explained-return-kings-douche-allowed-australia/72852

"Immigration Minister Peter Dutton responded to the public outcry this morning, saying he is likely to block Valizadehs visa. People who advocate violence against women arent welcome in Australia, Dutton told Fairfax in a statement. In the past people advocating violence against women have had their visa refused or cancelled. Australia has cancelled the visas of a string of men in the past, including American rappers Chris Brown and Tyler, The Creator, pro-sexual assault pick-up artists Jeff Allen and Julian Blanc, and hard-right anti-abortion extremist Troy Newman.

As it turns out, Valizadeh hasnt even applied for an Australian visa, and claims he doesnt need one. In a series of ranty tweets outlining his ingenious plot to arrive by boat because our borders are weak, he also implies that Australia will let him in because of his Muslim heritage.

Read more at http://junkee.com/junk-explained-return-kings-douche-allowed-australia/72852#14K78osQyzvDQV61.99"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 605, 606, 607 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 606 of 719   

Jump to: