Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 606, 607, 608 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:

ha, now just who does the highlighted bit sound like!!

"Currently, many men are opting out of marriage because of unfair divorce and child custody laws. It won't be much longer until we hit a tipping point where men drop out of sexual relationships with women as well," he said.

"Therefore, a feminist victory will be a lonely one for women indeed. 'Where have all the good men gone? They've been scared off by your anti-male war'."

So you're saying that if someone holds a view on something you agree with then that means one agrees with the entirety of their viewpoint?

So you'd probably agree that the following would be good laws to enact, considering your well documented feelings about animal rights.

It is forbidden:

1. to so neglect an animal in ones ownership, care or accommodation that it thereby experiences appreciable pain or appreciable damage;
2. to use an animal unnecessarily for what clearly exceeds its powers or causes it appreciable pain, or which it-in consequence of its condition-is obviously not capable of;
3. to use and animal for demonstrations, film-making, spectacles, or other public events to the extent that these events cause the animal appreciable pain or appreciable damage to health;
4. to use a fragile, ill, overworked or old animal for which further life is a torment for any other purpose than to cause or procure a rapid, painless death;
5. to put out ones domestic animal for the purpose of getting rid of it;
6. to set or test the power of dogs on cats, foxes, and other animals;
7. to shorten the ears or the tail of a dog over two weeks old. This is allowed if it is done with anesthesia;
8. to shorten the tail of a horse. This is allowed if it is to remedy a defect or illness of the tail and is done by a veterinarian and under anesthesia;
9. to perform a painful operation on an animal in an unprofessional manner or without anesthesia, or if anesthesia in a particular case is impossible according to veterinary standards;
10. to kill an animal on a farm for fur otherwise than with anesthesia or in a way that is, in any case, painless;
11. to force-feed fowl;
12. to tear out or separate the thighs of living frogs.

Whose views do THEY sound like? Yeah, yours.

Do you know whose views they are? They're the Animal Protection laws of Nazi Germany enacted by Adolf Hitler. So according to your logic, you're a Nazi.

Yes, that's ridiculous. So is what you were trying to insinuate.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:05 am

Wokko wrote:
think positive wrote:

ha, now just who does the highlighted bit sound like!!

"Currently, many men are opting out of marriage because of unfair divorce and child custody laws. It won't be much longer until we hit a tipping point where men drop out of sexual relationships with women as well," he said.

"Therefore, a feminist victory will be a lonely one for women indeed. 'Where have all the good men gone? They've been scared off by your anti-male war'."

So you're saying that if someone holds a view on something you agree with then that means one agrees with the entirety of their viewpoint?

So you'd probably agree that the following would be good laws to enact, considering your well documented feelings about animal rights.

It is forbidden:

1. to so neglect an animal in ones ownership, care or accommodation that it thereby experiences appreciable pain or appreciable damage;
2. to use an animal unnecessarily for what clearly exceeds its powers or causes it appreciable pain, or which it-in consequence of its condition-is obviously not capable of;
3. to use and animal for demonstrations, film-making, spectacles, or other public events to the extent that these events cause the animal appreciable pain or appreciable damage to health;
4. to use a fragile, ill, overworked or old animal for which further life is a torment for any other purpose than to cause or procure a rapid, painless death;
7. to shorten the ears or the tail of a dog over two weeks old. This is allowed if it is done with anesthesia;
8. to shorten the tail of a horse. This is allowed if it is to remedy a defect or illness of the tail and is done by a veterinarian and under anesthesia;
9. to perform a painful operation on an animal in an unprofessional manner or without anesthesia, or if anesthesia in a particular case is impossible according to veterinary standards;
10. to kill an animal on a farm for fur otherwise than with anesthesia or in a way that is, in any case, painless;
11. to force-feed fowl;

Do you know whose views they are? They're the Animal Protection laws of Nazi Germany enacted by Adolf Hitler. So according to your logic, you're a Nazi.

at least they had one redeeming feature

i agree with your post you just did in the other thread to, doesnt make me you!

how do you know i had you in mind!!

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:26 pm

1. History is complicated, even the cartoon villains show some heart sometimes.

2. That's my point Laughing

3. Because I've posted about that exact issue and don't know of anyone else who has.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Hehe at least you know I actually read/ take your posts in!!!
Cheers

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Adios.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:16 pm

It's amazing , disagreement can be discussed and acknowledged through polite conversation and debate and an agreement to respect each other reached even when views are still opposed and haven't changed. Laughing

No name calling, no belittling, robust and forthright debate. How refreshing.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Wokko wrote:
It's amazing , disagreement can be discussed and acknowledged through polite conversation and debate and an agreement to respect each other reached even when views are still opposed and haven't changed. Laughing

No name calling, no belittling, robust and forthright debate. How refreshing.
Very Happy Wink
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Awww, you two kids. {arm punch}.

Group hug. Razz Wink

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Hehe

I need one of them! My brother in law got his result today, he has a tumour 6.5 cm, and cancer is in both his kidney and his liver. They can't take his kidney yet, because it would be too hard on his body, so he has to have 12 weeks chemo first to try and shrink the tumours. Not good news

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:09 pm

David wrote:
I read it. It's pretty brainless, unpleasant and regressive stuff, .......:

Another pathetic male obsessed with feminism.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:09 pm

think positive wrote:
Hehe

I need one of them! My brother in law got his result today, he has a tumour 6.5 cm, and cancer is in both his kidney and his liver. They can't take his kidney yet, because it would be too hard on his body, so he has to have 12 weeks chemo first to try and shrink the tumours. Not good news

Terrible news. Best of luck to him.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:13 pm

watt price tully wrote:
[quote="David"]I read it. It's pretty brainless, unpleasant and regressive stuff, .......:[/quote]

Another pathetic male obsessed with feminism.
"it" being he or she've been trying to figure out what he or she'm doing wrong can you be his or her mentor?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:27 pm

think positive wrote:
Hehe

Ahhh %$^$%^&%%.

Hope shit works out. You can do fine on one kidney, provided the one left works properly. The liver is one of the most forgiving organs (I apologise to mine every morning), you can take out a chunk at the rest can still work, so here's hoping.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Wokko wrote:

It is forbidden:

11. to force-feed fowl;

Shocked I'm a Nazi!

Mind you goose stepping with this damn clot in my leg is currently out of the question Razz

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:33 pm

think positive wrote:
Hehe

Sad oh sorry to hear that Jo that is horrible news!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 606, 607, 608 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 607 of 719   

Jump to: