Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Bulldogs - all comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beast 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Fas out after one quiet game, Adams in without any game time last week, while Broomhead gets named an emergency 2 weeks in a row and now looks to be demoralised by not getting selected and lets not mention Martin.

100% sober post.
BigVman 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Fas was pretty one dimensional against the aints. He actually didn't do much other than get on the end of a few goals, whcih was great, but I think more is expected.

As for Adams, surely he's the one most likely to be needed in September if we are caught short on the inside - so pump games into him. If he's the sub it would be a waste of time though!

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Beast wrote:
Fas out after one quiet game, Adams in without any game time last week, while Broomhead gets named an emergency 2 weeks in a row and now looks to be demoralised by not getting selected and lets not mention Martin.

100% sober post.

If you're advocating for Martin to be picked, I doubt the last line Wink.

Doc63 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:48 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Beast wrote:

100% sober post.

Not to mention Broomhead being demoralised by being named as an emergency 2 weeks in a row!

He makes more sense when he's pissed, which isn't say much.

Beast 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:22 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Beast wrote:

100% sober post.

I'm advocating for him to be rewarded for his efforts, don't mean this particular game.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Beast wrote:

**** you Bucks.

100% sober post.

Bulldogs are a good contested side. Adams is a good contested player. The logic behind his selection is pretty clear to anyone with even a basic knowledge of football I'd have thought.

As for the Bucks comment over a pissy selection non issue like this, it would be embarrassing to any normal person but not you of course. To say you have no shame is to massively exaggerate the amount of shame you have.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:42 pm

I like Adams & like the idea of Adams. While it's true he hasn't been able to play a few games in succession to: feel part of the team; know how the other teammates move / react; develop form & gain confidence, I have been disappointed with his disposal & decision making from the little I've seen so far. While a hard worker he seems to lack a little pose IMO.

Having said that I wish him well & hope he does well with "us".

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:02 pm

watt price tully wrote:
I like Adams & like the idea of Adams. While it's true he hasn't been able to play a few games in succession to: feel part of the team; know how the other teammates move / react; develop form & gain confidence, I have been disappointed with his disposal & decision making from the little I've seen so far. While a hard worker he seems to lack a little pose IMO.

Having said that I wish him well & hope he does well with "us".

His kicking isn't up to country league standard, reckon we stuffed that trade right up. Sad

Send him to Daicos for a few weeks I say.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:16 pm

All the emergencies played today so don't expect any late changes, Broomy played limited time which you'd imagine is just to cover a mishap in the warm ups.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:23 pm

BigVman wrote:
Fas was pretty one dimensional against the aints. He actually didn't do much other than get on the end of a few goals, whcih was great, but I think more is expected.

As for Adams, surely he's the one most likely to be needed in September if we are caught short on the inside - so pump games into him. If he's the sub it would be a waste of time though!

Yeah, I hate how one dimensional Fasolo is, getting a few touches and kicking goals with every shot at goal. Our one dead eye dick and we drop him. Hope it's really more of a 'rest' than anything else.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
BigVman wrote:

Yeah, I hate how one dimensional Fasolo is, getting a few touches and kicking goals with every shot at goal. Our one dead eye dick and we drop him. Hope it's really more of a 'rest' than anything else.

Bucks prefers he stops 0.3 goals with his defensive pressure than kick 4 goals mate.

And many on here would have you believe Mick had his favourites lol.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Beast 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:58 am

Flashman wrote:
Beast wrote:

**** you Bucks.

100% sober post.

Bulldogs are a good contested side. Adams is a good contested player. The logic behind his selection is pretty clear to anyone with even a basic knowledge of football I'd have thought.

As for the Bucks comment over a pissy selection non issue like this, it would be embarrassing to any normal person but not you of course. To say you have no shame is to massively exaggerate the amount of shame you have.

Yeah they're such a dominant contested ball side that we need all of Ball, JT and Adams to combat their prowess....

As for the rest of your drivel, lighten up, not everyone is a humourless boring robot like you Wink
MJ23 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:36 am

Beast wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Beast wrote:

**** you Bucks.

100% sober post.

Yeah they're such a dominant contested ball side that we need all of Ball, JT and Adams to combat their prowess....

As for the rest of your drivel, lighten up, not everyone is a humourless boring robot like you Wink

Fas played two games.
If our playing depth is demoralised by not getting a game then they're probably got the wrong attitude.
Dose not seem to worry hawthorn players who have spent 2-3 years at box hill before getting a game.
Martins biggest worry would be getting elevated off the rookie list next year.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:18 pm

WE oughta win this by around 70 points, but I doubt it, reckon a 42 point win might just about be on the mark, as we gear up for our bogey team, the Dawks next week. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:23 pm

I am concerned that the boys will be looking to next week and might not be focussed on this game. Feeling a but uneasy about today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8   

Jump to: