Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies whack Weagles - all comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

MJ23 wrote:

I have been clearly on record that we should not have lost Heater however Pendles suggested Langdon when asked who could be the next captain of collingwood - not sure of the game time Langdon would have got with Heater still in the team

Langdon 2014 is hands down a better player than Heath Shaw 2013 (so far). His antics forced the club into a corner, he had to go. On top of that his form was no good either.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:07 am

AN_Inkling wrote:
MJ23 wrote:

I have been clearly on record that we should not have lost Heater however Pendles suggested Langdon when asked who could be the next captain of collingwood - not sure of the game time Langdon would have got with Heater still in the team

Langdon 2014 is hands down a better player than Heath Shaw 2013 (so far). His antics forced the club into a corner, he had to go. On top of that his form was no good either.

I absolutely loved Heater and the way he played. His form was not the worst at the club last year either. He could have been a future leader at Collingwood.
However his lack of discipline at crucial stages during some important games last year had even me fed up to the eyeballs. Rolling Eyes
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:39 pm

I actually do think the lack of the captaincy has helped Maxwell.

When you're the captain you have to deal with so much, motivating the team, listening to/acting upon the problems of others and more.

Without the captaincy Maxy is free to focus on his own game and his own area (the back line) and I think that will only help him. He's gone from being someone I thought might be one year from retirement to someone who might have 2-3 years left in him.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:00 pm

It was a great win. The Eagles are a good side with the best ruck combination going around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10   

Jump to: