Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick MAxwell in trouble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redlight 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

eddiesmith wrote:
Wokko wrote:
Doesn't he get good behaviour? I can't remember him getting rubbed out.

Got 2 weeks in 2012 Finals, he has gotten away with a lot as he likes to snipe players off the ball a lot, MRP knew we were worse off with him in the team so let a lot slide

What an absolute disgrace this comment is. Enjoy your trolling for whatever pale and perverted joy it must bring you.
mattys123 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Footage in this article;

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-captain-scott-pendlebury-inspires-38point-round-4-win-for-collingwood-over-richmond-at-mcg/story-fni5f6hd-1226881308962

Similar to Adams on Selwood, not as harsh though.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:11 am

Brown26 wrote:

A richmond player hit Keefe in the head, made him go off with the blood rule. It was accidental, but he IS responsible for it now. He should get weeks....

He's responsible if he chooses to bump. This one was just a head clash from what I saw. No case to answer.

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:15 am

Gooonnneeee! 2 weeks down to 1 I'd say

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:16 am

woftam wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
The Seedsmeister wrote:
Thanks Foxtel for highlighting a bump Maxwell applied to Cotchin which just got his head..... Rough conduct charge to come.

Just? Deserves 6, but the MRP hate us so he will probably get a reprimand

Seriously - Piss off
Enjoy the bloody win for a change.

I'll enjoy it even more knowing our side next week will be even stronger Very Happy

mattys123 wrote:
Footage in this article;

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-captain-scott-pendlebury-inspires-38point-round-4-win-for-collingwood-over-richmond-at-mcg/story-fni5f6hd-1226881308962

Not as harsh? He got him even more in the head unlike Adams just grazing the chin, plus more off ball, should be intentional and medium impact
Big T 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 am

Redlight wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Wokko wrote:

Got 2 weeks in 2012 Finals, he has gotten away with a lot as he likes to snipe players off the ball a lot, MRP knew we were worse off with him in the team so let a lot slide

What an absolute disgrace this comment is. Enjoy your trolling for whatever pale and perverted joy it must bring you.

Eddie is just bitter that while Maxy is enjoying strong form and contributing, Cloke is doing nothing more than flapping his arms in the goal square.

Maxy 4 - Eddiesmith 0.

Last edited by Big T on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
taff wa 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:18 am

[quote="AN_Inkling"][quote="Brown26"]
A richmond player hit Keefe in the head, made him go off with the blood rule. It was accidental, but he IS responsible for it now. He should get weeks....
[/quote]
He's responsible if he chooses to bump. This one was just a head clash from what I saw. No case to answer.[/quote]

Head clashes don't save anyone from getting suspended now, just look at nat fyfe incident.

It's a joke.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:24 am

Big T wrote:
Redlight wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Wokko wrote:

Eddie is just bitter that while Maxy is enjoying strong form and contributing, Cloke is doing nothing more than flapping his arms in the goal square.

I heard tonight an interesting story on what a sht bloke Cameron Cloke is, including stealing out if other players lockers at several clubs including Carlton. Probably why that Irish bloke gave him a flogging.

But I digress. Maxy 4 - Eddiesmith 0.

Why on earth would you post that here? believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. That's a pretty nasty statement with nothing but "I heard" to back it up.

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:26 am

eddiesmith wrote:
I'll enjoy it even more knowing our side next week will be even stronger Very Happy

I hate Harry O'Brien. So at times I feel we're kindred spirits. It's hard sometimes to go against the grain and speak out for what you believe in.

Week in, week out, I cop a fair bit of shit hating 1/22 players on the field. I can only imagine what it's like for you hating 21/22.

God speed.....

#SIDEBYSIDE
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:30 am

mattys123 wrote:
Footage in this article;

But Maxwell got him in the Head where Adams did not

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:44 am

After seeing the incident again I think it's fair to assume that Maxy will miss at least one match unfortunately and it's a pity because he's playing well so far this season.

Contact to the head is what hurts Maxy's case of wanting to avoid suspension but the impact wasn't severe in my opinion though.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:46 am

mandy wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

I hate Harry O'Brien. So at times I feel we're kindred spirits. It's hard sometimes to go against the grain and speak out for what you believe in.

Week in, week out, I cop a fair bit of shit hating 1/22 players on the field. I can only imagine what it's like for you hating 21/22.

God speed.....

But that says a lot that people dislike Harry who actually has some talent and all love Maxwell who has none

But apparently he had a good game tonight for his 1 effective handball and a few clangers...

Actually Maxwell would be the only player I hate, there are a couple of others who are a bit overrated and people cant see they aren't perfect but otherwise I support all who play for Collingwood and don't wear the no5. (Plus it helps they got rid of a couple of overrated showponies over the last couple of seasons who rarely did anything, it is great to see an agile, effective player in no4 who roves better than the last player to wear the jumper even though he is a ruckman...
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 am

eddiesmith still mad that the Jason Cloke role is now forever the Nick Maxwell role, and he did it better, became Captain and won a premiership?
Didaksgoal Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:13 am

Maxy will miss no weeks. Got him in the shoulder, Cotch got a bit of whiplash, wasn't laying on the ground, no blood, no concussion, no probs.

Go the Pies!
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:36 am

Didaksgoal wrote:
Maxy will miss no weeks. Got him in the shoulder, Cotch got a bit of whiplash, wasn't laying on the ground, no blood, no concussion, no probs.

Go the Pies!

Couldn't agree more with this, it was clearly shoulder to shoulder contact. Get your replays out guys, hit the slow mo, and it's very clear. No head contact was made, and Max will get off on review or beat it on appeal. Nothing to see here. Looking at the replay last night, Cotchin should go for the gut punch to Young, high impact, low contact and off the ball.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: