Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Do you feel sorry for Heater?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do You Feel Sorry for Heater?
Yes
20%
 20%  [ 12 ]
No
79%
 79%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 58

Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:07 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
No. He is the only reason he's not a Collingwood player.

No he isn't.
He was obviously responsible for his own fate but Bucks' inability to rein in and harness his personality was at fault too.

Adults have to take some responsibility for their own actions. He was given plenty of chances I am sure as a gifted player. Don't blame Bucks.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:44 am

HAL wrote:
Sorry my body cannot yet rotate.

Now there's a genuine reason to feel sorry for someone.

Heaters jumper sits in my wardrobe, I'll put it back on when he comes home.

Til then, no, sorry, he made his bed.he can count his cash in it.

As for it being bucks fault, you blaming the school teacher for all those tools walking round with a bad attitude, when it's the parents at fault fornot, well, parenting them! Bucks did his best, told him how it had to be, but there's a lot more than one kid in the class.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 am

Beast wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:

No he isn't.
He was obviously responsible for his own fate but Bucks' inability to rein in and harness his personality was at fault too.

Absolute bloody nonsense dude. Buck's can lecture him non stop on what not to do on the field but eventually the responsibility must fall on Heater for not listening. Heater IS ultimately responsible for HIS actions on the field.
Blaming Buck's for this is like blaming the driving instructor for a kid having an accident every other week while driving on their own. Simply bloody stupid.
This blaming of Buck's for things out of his control is utter crap and is filled with other hidden agendas. Totally over suffering fools like you dude... Rolling Eyes
mattdally 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:56 am

Enjoying Tom Langdon's development Smile
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 am

No I dont feel sorry for him, he was one of my favourite players, but he had many chances. Will always be a Premiership Player and the master of Reiwoldt's soul with the smother of the millemium , also has a fair bit of small change on the mantle piece!

www.facebook/the hybernators
slydog81 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:33 am

Not really

Is getting better money now at GWS and his attitude at Collingwood under Bucks was poor at times so theres no reason real reason to feel sorry for him.

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:51 am

I did a bit when watching the highlights of the Richmond–GWS game. Getting flogged like that can't be much fun while the rest of your old teammates are setting up for a crack at the top 4. But he might be there for long enough to see the Giants climb up the ladder—there has to be some satisfaction in that.

(By the way, I don't get all these "he made his own bed" posts. Don't you feel at least a bit of affection for someone who represented our team for so long? I'm not going to get into an argument over who was to blame for his departure, but I was definitely sorry to see him go and do wish him all the best at his new club.)

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Beast wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:

No he isn't.

Hahahaha. You are kidding right? He has certain issues which make it hard to reign in a personality such as Heater.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:38 pm

Joel wrote:
Beast wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:

No he isn't.

Hahahaha. You are kidding right? He has certain issues which make it hard to reign in a personality such as Heater.

The sad part is that this guy is not kidding...... Shocked This is a fairly typical post from this cretin criticising Bucks as usual.... Rolling Eyes
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Heater's decisions, actions and lack of discipline devalued him as a player to such as extent he became a liability. Responsibility rests solely with Heater.

I am not one of those who think everybody else is responsible for ones actions and decisions.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Lazza wrote:
Joel wrote:
Beast wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:

No he isn't.

The sad part is that this guy is not kidding...... Shocked This is a fairly typical post from this cretin criticising Bucks as usual.... Rolling Eyes

Sad but true.
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Heater's getting a good pay-packet up there and will likely move into a coaching role with them when he's done. Nothing to feel sorry about really.
Member 7167 Leo

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:11 pm

David wrote:
I did a bit when watching the highlights of the Richmond–GWS game. Getting flogged like that can't be much fun while the rest of your old teammates are setting up for a crack at the top 4. But he might be there for long enough to see the Giants climb up the ladder—there has to be some satisfaction in that.

(By the way, I don't get all these "he made his own bed" posts. Don't you feel at least a bit of affection for someone who represented our team for so long? I'm not going to get into an argument over who was to blame for his departure, but I was definitely sorry to see him go and do wish him all the best at his new club.)

I see a reoccurring theme here. Until individuals and society can start taking some responsible and not just look to others to solve their problems Australia will continue to go down it current path.

David, many here had great affection for Heater and still do. I am certainly one of those but at the end of the day change was necessary for all concerned imo. Heater has the opportunity for a highly paid fresh start and the Pies were compensated with good draft picks and can move on. No real losers or villains here.
Beast 

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Malthouse, no matter how much I hated him since 2008 got the best out of Heater and his best was very very very good. In fact he was our most complete defender and one of the best in the league.
Bucks couldn't earn Heater's respect and couldn't put him in line on the playing field. I never said it's Bucks' fault Heater had to go but only brainless one-eyed sycophants who defend the present at all cost and blindly rubbish the past can not see that Bucks was partly responsible.
Snipe on, amoebas.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:03 pm

The way the back line is operating this year compared to last says it all.

Bucks, as usual made the right call.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: