Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game Day. Pies v. Dockers. Late changes, comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

If Checkers is a late withdrawal, we are zero chance.
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:06 pm

shawthing wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Never have i seen players slag off at a former player, like Docker players re our Shultz, saying they will harass and hit him, harm him, total disgrace, all cos he played for em. Plus, they have some vile plans for Naicos. Bring it on u fuckinggutless turds, and look out, Bruzza will sort you bastards out bigtime, and all our boys wlll back em up. Look out you cocky Purple haze �$%$ers, we are ready for your shit, and umpires wll be too. Woods by 14 points.

Wow. So much hate. I don't know how you get through the day.

Hey it’s easy dude, try it sometimes 😄 A lot of my lifelong magpie buddies and I have survived a lifetime of hating Carlscum, especially the feral blue wankers from Bendigo their former cesspit zone, and they still live in the cesspit areas of Bendigo!! If you don’t hate the scum, maybe it’s a new generation thing 🥹

Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:09 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Only copying some of your posts, come on, mr hypocrite. Wink Wink

I think you are both mistaking a bit of pre-game theatre for reality. That sort of talk always gets the home team's fans' excited before a big game.

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:14 pm

If we do snag a win, I guarantee it will be because our midfield has managed a bag of goals between them all. The Dockers midfield simply do not kick goals, where as the Collingwood midfield is generally quite productive in that area. If we can cobble say five plus goals between Crisp, both Daicos boys, Pendles, Lipinski and Sullivan, we will go a fair way to winning this game.
I’m quite pumped for this one. The pressure is on the Dockers tonight, not Collingwood. We get to see Charlie Dean version 2, as well as two more debutants. And maybe also yet another surprise move to the forward line for someone.
Bring it on.
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:16 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Only copying some of your posts, come on, mr hypocrite. Wink Wink

I think you are both mistaking a bit of pre-game theatre for reality. That sort of talk always gets the home team's fans' excited before a big game.

Always love the banter, jokes, pubs, sendups etc before the game but accusations of hate (exempting other clubs) are unnecessary and unwarranted.

Said by Zed 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:26 pm

warburton lad wrote:
A few observations:

Macrae's commission is baffling- perhaps the Club is seeking to bring in quick players: McCreery, Allen and Parker, but I'm not sure who our clearance players

Floreat Pica.

Seriously Lad, no disrespect intended, but do you actually watch the games or are you simply another band waggoner re Macrae.

Sounds crazy to say but the kid played one of the most underwhelming 17 disposal 3 goal games ever, and before that had no impact whatsoever, and has been overshadowed by all of Sullivan, Richards, and Harrison in every game to date. Macrae is timid, predictable, slow, and far too easily bodied off the ball. He is nowhere near the footballer say Callum Brown was/is who BTW Fly unceremoniously delisted and is now absolutely killing it at VFL level.

Macrae is an average at best VFL type player and will unfortunately never be more than that. Hopefully Bevo and the dogs list management don’t watch our games either and we can get some value as part of our trade for Bailey Smith.

With all our injuries, tonight’s game doesn’t bode well for us. Richards to kick 5 and the mighty Pies to overcome the purple fog and come away with with a 1 pts win.

piffdog 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:38 pm

Wishful thinking but I wonder if our small forwards might be their achillies heel? They have some good big defenders (Ryan, Pearce), but who are their small lock down types?
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:44 pm

Our small forwards have to play absolute blinders for us to have a chance but it is always possible that they can do that tonight.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:47 pm

Congrats to Lachie Schultz on reaching 100 games. Hope he plays a blinder against his old club.

Good luck to our two debutants in Ed Allan and Wil Parker.

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:56 pm

Coach declares Allan will play wing. Look for different roles from Lipinski and / or J Daicos, probably as forward of centre midfielders.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:59 pm

Cox needs to lift his game, which has been rather underwhelming so far this season. As Freo has good rucks, Cameron will need great support from Mason. With the inclusion of Checkers and Dean, our side looks physically stronger, which gives me confidence we can achieve a great win. Our small forwards will need to hit the scoreboard. I reckon Bobby Hill will play a blinder. Pies by 14 points.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: