Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

It's official. We are Flag favourites !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:12 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
WE are flying under the radar, still underdogs, that's how we love it, Matty Lloyd barely rates us, sneak a top four spot, and anything can happen. !

Well said! And yes Lazza I think you are right about 2016 too. But please I really feel we have something special this year and are yet to see our best. Who would have predicted Port to be this good last season! Stuff happens. Now those who attack me for being too happy about our prospects are plants who seemingly hate our success. Not you Lazza, you are tempering my enthusiasm with some justifiable reality about 2016. Yeah but I want to have my happiness become infectious . Hawthorn they are real pretenders and wankers. I stand by that.

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just so right Hiss. Hawthorn is on the slide, Sydney is Jeckyl and Hyde, and Geelong will fall off the pace. If we can get Port's measure the flag will be ours. Very Happy
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:05 pm

I still believe, we didn't really announce ourselves in 2010 until we beat the saints in Round 16. We had already lost to Geelong and St. Kilda and Drew with Melbourne but we were in the top 4 trailing the leaders that was until we beat them both in the 2nd half of the year and leap frogged them.

Our draw from this point on is pretty cosy. Only 5 of 15 games are against teams currently in the 8 and 4 of those are at the MCG with the other against WCE in Perth. The Round 14 game against the Hawks will tell us a fair bit.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Officially you are wrong Hiss... however thumb up to your sentiment and faith young fella Smile
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Lid

Back

On

derkd 

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:32 am

Very Happy so out of interest Hiss...how does last nights performance fit into 'Le Grand" 2014 premiership tilt exactly? ...no disrespect to you.....more one to fire at your oracle mate at the pub
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:19 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

derkd wrote:
Very Happy so out of interest Hiss...how does last nights performance fit into 'Le Grand" 2014 premiership tilt exactly? ...no disrespect to you.....more one to fire at your oracle mate at the pub

Please don't panic. We are still the real deal. We looked tired last night. The biased crowd was a disgrace. I believe the crowd had a huge impact on our performance and influenced the biased umpiring. Without those two factors I had us victorious by three goals. The scoreboard is a fraud. Hang in there. We will bounce back and deliver from this effort in Adelaide.

So many positives last night:

Marley Williams what a champion. A Brownlow in the making
Fantastic Captains game. Pendles is a champion
Luke Ball so gutsy . Well done .

Beast 

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:23 am
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
derkd wrote:

Please don't panic. We are still the real deal. We looked tired last night. The biased crowd was a disgrace. I believe the crowd had a huge impact on our performance and influenced the biased umpiring. Without those two factors I had us victorious by three goals. The scoreboard is a fraud. Hang in there. We will bounce back and deliver from this effort in Adelaide.

I'll give it a crack at translating it to reality: Marley had his pants pulled down by a first gamer, Ball produced a showing that prompted plenty to question his spot in the side while Pendles was serviceable at best and the bloke that played on him would have got a lot pf praise from his coach.
derkd 

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:38 am
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Beast wrote:
Hiss wrote:
derkd wrote:

I'll give it a crack at translating it to reality: Marley had his pants pulled down by a first gamer, Ball produced a showing that prompted plenty to question his spot in the side while Pendles was serviceable at best and the bloke that played on him would have got a lot pf praise from his coach.

I would go one further Beast.... Across the ground we were shown up by a side that just wanted to win FAR more then we did. And deserved said win.

While Hiss is happy to blame everyone from a bias crowd (in South Australia ...i am not sure what you expected?....a pro Collingwood grandstand?) To the umpiring ...please...supporters who cant accept a poor team performance blame the umpiring.

While i agree Hiss....it is not the end of the world and we are still more then in with a shot to finish in a decent ladder position this season. Please Hiss as i said earlier in this thread...you will pardon my scepticism of you when after round 1 i remember you calling for the head of the Coach the board and most of the playing squad. To now just shouting from the rooftops that we are THE flag contenders? .... It just does not add up.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:56 pm

NO need to panic, it was THE CROWS GRAND FINAL, SEASON WAS ON THE LINE STUFF, they had to win, had too, and played accordingly, would have beaten anyone that night. yes we were woeful but only lost by three goals really, if you discount that late after siren one. We will bounce back hard v the weagles, no le gras helps us, only real worry is kennedy, the guy with the fred flintstone crazy run up, which actually works. !

Pies by 22 points, and we are back in business. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: