Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bloos lift skirts and we spank them hard.match report

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed from WA Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:03 am
Post subject: Bloos lift skirts and we spank them hard.match reportReply with quote

Well Bucks won the toss so that finished carlscums chance of winning anything today.
lets get on with the game.
Woey breaks clear and bombs a long point to open proceedings,and thats as close as the bloos get to us all night.
Mckee takes the first mark of the game gives off to woey who passes to Burns and he goals to begin the slaughter.
Mick Martyn goes off for a blood stop and points his withered old finger at ANT,gary lyon on tv dobs ant in as the culprit.says its evident the bloos are having a big crack today.
Dont know what Barb had to do with it but i will take garys word for that.
martyn returns with a wraparound bandage that somehow makes him look even uglier than normal.
Willo barges thru a pack on the wing and sinks the ball goalwards and it goes thru the hi diddle .
I make a note to myself that if i have a stubby for every goal today i will be in a mess by the time its over.
and so it was.so was i.
pagan has introduced a radical change to the bloos ruck set up..they ignore the new rule and take possesion at every bounce..and get pinged all day for it too.
why didnt MM think of that?Mckee was chuckling all arvo.
Molly marks 55 out and goes long and straight thru the middle.Taz would have got a free anyway if it hadnt.
10 secs later and cheesy runs into an open goal and kicks a point.
The bloos cant get past wakes who is doing the cloke role today,presti is good early but goes down with a knee problem and thats all she wrote for him today.
Ant strong mark Goal,Molly specky and another long goal.
Molly another specky but not paid,cheesy snaps Lika marks and Goals.Woey bananas a point on the run after getting a handball from mckee.The kick in goes out on the full,Willo passes to Ant who stands on martyns bandaged noggin to take a specky and passes to Cole who goals and its 7 goals to nil.
aint it luverly.
fevola is now on walker and he snags a late goal to make it 47-9 at qtr time
Molly takes a strong mark in the pocket but this time the kicks a shocker,as the bloos clear it kouta kicks it 40 mtrs our way,Molly hands it to taz and he goals.
bloos are a shamozzle.
More strong work by Molloy gets it to Burns pass to taz and Goal again.
Kouta marks and kicks the right way this time but (mates with) up the kick anyway Pt.
Willo goes the run from the kick in and after 3 bounces goes the long bomb for a point.
Corky is pinged yet again for marking the bounce and Cole gives to Ant gives off to Burns and Goal again.
taz is doing another markathon today running his man ragged,as he gives it to daks and he goals.
For most of the 2nd term bucks has been on the pine watching the action but hes back on now and passes to taz who is tripped..play on cheesy hits the post.
After all the soft frees paid this week in other games its amazing that Taz cant get a free to save his life.
he doesnt need them anyway today,we are too good for this rabble.
Brodie goes down behind play...where is jim odea? whats he doing here?no its campo that is the thug this time.
Bucks asks Brodie who did it and goes looking for campo.
siren goes as Taz kicks a pt and its melee time.
76-18
players come out and Brodie is back on the ground already.all better with only a busted snout from his sniper.
Ant marks in front of martyn yet again and resumes the goal spree .
Brodie is in everything now
Johnno goes for his now common run at goal but misses this time.
Bucks tackles Campo and makes him know all about it too.
A fairly lacklustre qtr of footy,pies making sure we fly the flag but not getting sucked in by the rabble whos only plan is having no plan.
Goals to Ant and Lonie
taz is mauled all qtr but cant get the ump to blow a whistle for him still.
96-33
Brodie is getting the clearances at will sets up the first goal of the last qtr when Ant marks a wormburner and goals.
Fevola is getting on top of young walker and the bloos get a couple of goals late
We goal thru Shaw and again from O bree.
cheesy and brodie have the ball on a string now as cheesy gets it over to taz who goals.
campo gets 2 of the softest frees ever paid and goals from them.
umpires are so poor these days we may as well not have them.
Josh goes down counting that he still has a pair.thumbs up,both intact!
another low blow by the blooscum.
the game just meanders to its conclusion with the pies just cruising making sure we dont lose anyone for next week.
Roop finishes them off with a long run gives off gets it back and goals.
TOO EASY but i love it.
tv panned to joffa and there were more gold jackets than blooscum fans at the G now.
car park full of cab drivers,while the G rocked to the tune of old dolly gray.
Now we have 5 serious sides to play before finals come around.
Our position in the 8 will depend on which teams stub their toes in the next 5 weeks,as most of the 8 play each other.
votes
2 Brodie
2 Bucks
2 Burns
1 Molloy Taz
1 woey and johnno
we didnt have any passengers in a solid team effort to keep the mccallum cup where it belongs.
long may the blooscum suffer!!

The Cole file
8/10
well played today young fella.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff Ed. I'll have to correct you though, the blues kid supporter won the Xbox game? challenge. So they didn't go away empty handed.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Good report, it was good seeing Richard Cole playing well, I guess Carlton should of stayed home, atleast thenj they wouldn't of been flogged so hard.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: