Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 2:11 am
Post subject: LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN.......Reply with quote

To quote an old famous Chinese proverb....A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

We took that step on sunday.

Not only did we destroy the enemy but towards the end of the battle we helped them back to there feet,and for a short while we filled them with false hope and then we danced with them ....and it was fun for they could not see our bayonets

To quote a world war 2 russian general....
WHEN IN BATTLE...WIN,IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW IT IS ACHIEVED
AS LONG AS IT IS ACHIEVED.

Ok lets get serious here how thucking good was it, shit people lets not worry about them bastards taking the lead late in the game it's more reason to be praisworthy for collingwood winning the game...WE BEAT THE STINKEN ENEMY.

ha ha ha ha how good was it seeing them carlscum idiots getting
excited and how much better was it seeing there sorry arses when the siren went.I say stuff the morons and i say we hate you bastards and if there is a negative that is we didn't beat you by one point with 5 seconds to go.
I was rapt that the idiots had to sit there for a whole game and watch and watch as the pies buried there sore sorry arses.

Them carlscum bastardo's will never ever get any sypathy from us they got what they deserved and im already looking forward to our next battle on the 25th august and hopefully and im praying that the carlscum morons have got to win that one to make the finals and we beat them by.....LOL....one point.

And i want to point something out which i will never forget from this match and it was buckleys determination on our backline with minutes to go in the final quarter they way this guy in one passage of play through himself on top of the ball to stop carlscum from scoring was just unbelievable so if you hear anyone call bucks a reciever again it's this simple tell em to
go and get rooted !!
And well done anthony rocca

And in closing well done collingwood and thanks for this win it has meant so much......

NOW BRING ON THEM TOSSERS FROM ARDEN ST
AND REMEMBER COLLINGWOOD PEOPLE WHAT PAGAN SAID........He said something along the lines that there was no greater sight in football than to see losing collingwood supporters on there way home from victoria park...ME THINKS PAGAN THEM WORDS WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU.

THE MAGPIES
UNITED
WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED !!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Seth 

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 2:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a Kevin Sheedy quote but I'll be saying this all the time:-

'COLLINGWOOD IS COMING'

Go Pies!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: