Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

come on LETS FIRE UP!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 5:59 am
Post subject: come on LETS FIRE UP!!!!!Reply with quote

People one loss doesnt end a season of football!!

Stuff the tribunal i saw the incident jonno should of been cleared!!!

Any way have a look at the poor sorry arses we are playing on saturday they cant even perform in melbourne.

People its time to stop whispering in corners to one another and come out on saturday bigger than ever!!

Lets show mal money bags michael what loyality is all about...NO infact lets thank him because now we have 'molly' molloy.

Lets give it to the red head leppitch what a goose fair dinkum my mum is better lookin than him even without her teeeth(soz mum)

People remeber not so long ago they were called the 'bears'
they might be lions now only thanks to fitzroy but let me tell ya these bastards are still the teddy bears by nature!!

I sense a big win comming up for the maggies it will be good to be in the gold again.

People i sense a good old fashioned collingwood never say die win on saturday its arse kicking time we are gonna kick arse like we have never kicked before.

WE ARE GONNA BURY THERE BIG FAT SILLY ARSES ALL OVER THE MCG.

LETS DO IT!!
COME ON!!!
GO YOU MAGPIES YOU GOOD THINGS!!!

people im fired up are yous with me on this one!!!!

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 9:48 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you Joffa! Let's Give It To Them!
I agree Leppitsch is fugly (Although Voss isn't bad)
We know one loss isn't the end of the season but the loss of Fraser and Johnson won't help. Johnson is appealing the sentence.
LET'S KICK ARSE!!!

MagpieMark 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 10:11 am

I'm with you Joffa!

Fire up Maggies and bury the bears!

I'm in Brisbane and all i hear about is how the Bears are going and who is sick and how Alastair Lynch is going. HE actually does a special report on Thursday nights and looks like a complete loser.
I wish we were playing up here so I could see them but then again i am so glad we play them at the G!
GO PIES!!!!!!!!!

ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 11:05 am

MagpieMark shared:
quote:
I wish we were playing up here so I could see them but then again i am so glad we play them at the G!

Well put MagpieMark, ultimately it is all about the club as there is no "I" in team we have to club together and do what is best for Collingwood. I (and I think many others) would be far more worried if the game was in Briso this weekend... The home crowd advantage seems to be on fire for the lions.

Go Pies, kick some Lion butt!

Carol

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 1:57 pm

Exactly folks, the last time 'Lions' playedin Melb, they got destroyed by the Wallabies. Let the Brissy version get crushed by the No 1 football team in the universe.

Joffa is spot on as usual. Mick has called for the army to get out and show that bunch of banana benders, (and the rest of the AFL), what we are made of. Its time to make a statement, a testimonial, and we all been asked to testify. Are you people ready to testify?

Whilst I'm huddled over the computer at 5am Sunday morning, i dont want to hear tim Lane or whatever moron is commentating. All I wanna hear is the Mighty Magpie army going absolutely beserk for 3 hours or so. We gotta stick it right up these mongrels.

Lets knock down the G with a wall of sound, a tsunami of screams and get right behind our lads when they need it most.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 5:50 pm

LONDON DAVO...beautifully said mate its a shame some one over the other side of the world has to tell it the way it is...

COME ON PEOPLE ARE WE SUPPORTERS OR BANDWAGONERS

LETS FIRE UP!!!!!

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: