Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

OVERALL PICTURE AND KEEP PERSECTIVE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 3:14 pm
Post subject: OVERALL PICTURE AND KEEP PERSECTIVEReply with quote

This is tiMAGPIE and this is my picture of the season thus far.
After rd 14: 8 wins 6 losses. positon: 7th 2001
After rd 14 2000: 5 wins 9 losses. positon: 15th
average age of our list 2000: 24
average age of our list 2001: 21
This means that we are in for some exciting time due to the fact that our list average age dropped 3 years and we are in alot stronger postion then this time last year. And its only going to get better.
Even our losses this year we were in with a chance such as richmond, essenscum, hawthorn and absoultely robbed by the kangeshits.
Our main concern is that it strated in the adeladie match if feel that the kids eg: o'bree davis even lonie etc.. are starting to feel a little fatigued by the length of the season. This happened last year but alot earlyer say round 9. This is also an experaince thing which will iron itself out in the future. But just a thought.
This is the bussiness end of the season we need to win 4 matches out of 8 to make the finals. Which means we need a win out of either essenscum, carlscum, richscum or kangashits.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 1:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks of the MAGPIE army did any body saw talking footy last night. They caro,wallsy and wankervany gave COLLINGWOOD a breif profile of our run home to the end of round 22. Wallsy said that COLLINGWOOD hasn't had a form slump as hawthorn,richmond and other sides in the 8 have had port adelade is another. They showed our win loss ration percentage and given we face brisbane,hawthorn,freo,bulldogs,richmond,essendon,carlton and kangas. Wnakervany was obisously wanted to get the question off his chest and put wallsy and caro on the spot and both said yes we are going to make the finals given our run home i was stocked.

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 1:29 pm

Given our run home i feel we need to win 4 matches (to be definate). Which 4 will we win: I am stuggeling with the 4th
Brisbane : we have to win this
Hawthorn
Freo :win
Bulldogs : win
Richmond
Essendon
Carlton
Kangshits

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 1:36 pm

I know i am not an expert but can some one tell me one thing
CAN COLLINGWOOD MAKE THE FINALS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 7 YEARS?
WHY AND WHY NOT IF SO WHY IF NOT WHY.
I think it will come down to injuries i am undecided myself because this is uncharted waters for me and i was only 13 in 1990

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 2:15 pm

I guess once the MAGPIES have made it to the finals I guess the mighty black and white dynasty has begun.
In my option this year has been the big turning of the corner for us as a whole. ALL I CAN SAY IS WATCH OUT FOR NEXT YEAR.
HERE THEY COME AND THE MAGPIES ARE ARRIVING IN A BIG WAY.
DEFINATE TOP 4 NEXT YEAR AND APPAER IN THE GRAND FINAL.
COMING OFF THIS YEARS DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS THIS IS VERY REALISTIC.

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 2:48 pm

COME ON THE MIGHTY MAGPIES YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN MAKE THE FINALS
HERE THEY COME AND THEY ARE COMING
COME PIES

Dazza42 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 2:55 pm

Tim are you on a post-a-thon tonight, just thought i better put a break inbetween your posts. Dont worry mate we will make the 8 no doubt about it, just got to keep the faith and stay loud n proud......

GO PIES

Legga 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 9:28 am

Losing to GEEEELONG didn't help, because I reckon we really should have won that one. They are ordinary!! I reckon that we should definitely beat FREO, Bulldogs, and we should be able to beat the Bears down here (they are not and never will be associated with Fitzroy), so it really means one more win. Richmond fold like cards in the business end of the season, Essenscum will be tough, Carlton are playing well (apart from Sunday), the hawks are soooo over-rated, and the ROOtS are finding form. The good thing is, whether we do or we don't, think back to 2-5 years ago, and how crap our team was, and how bleak the future looked. EVERYONE in the AFL knows that the PIES ARE BACK, and it's only a matter of (short) time before we dominate.
I, for one, willsettle some old scores with some opposition filth big-time in the upcoming seasons.
BUCKS WILL HOLD THE CUP ALOFT ON THE LAST SATURDAY IN SEPTEMBER!

Black_White 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 10:38 am

Love your enthusiasm Timagpie. Keep up the good work.
As for the final 8........FAITH, thats all it takes. Faith in the players and the coaching staff.
We'll be there!

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: