Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What was Richo thinking?????

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 2:12 am
Post subject: What was Richo thinking?????Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, I love this guy, I think he has really improved but was what he thinking. 7 points the diff, the game in the balance, Lynch takes a mark in front of the MCC members with Richo non the mark. Lynch takes his kick penetrating it into the fwd area and well after the kick, Richo decides to come forward off the mark and bump him thus putting Lynch on his arse. The umpire was 2 feet away and naturally gave a free down the ground. Jesus this was THE most undisciplined, idiotic thing I have seen in a very long time. As the commetators said on the radio, 'Richardson is a dickhead'. Why on earth would he do that at that time. Of course it resulted in a goal and destroyed us and the game went thier way. Don't blame Rocca for the miss, I blame Richo for this one. For a senior player at the club I expect much better. I hope he got up after the match and told his team mates that he suffered an acute brain fade.

Anyone else see it??

I still can't beleive it.

Collingwood is Coming!!
Digs 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 4:13 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't wanna be too harsh on Richo because he's really won my respect with his consistency over the past few years but I gotta agree with ya Seth. That was a really undisciplined thing to do and you'd expect a lot more from a senior player. Granted Lynch's acting job was pretty decent but still, a little shove wasn't going to accomplish anything anyway. He just seems to be making a few poor errors of judgement lately, hopefully he can turn this around quickly!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 10:18 am

Yeah, just what in the hell was he thinking?

JDF
timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 3:47 pm

Well he better lift his own game or else malthouse will cut him from the list. Richo you really have to lift and step up and lead by example.
Remember set an example.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: