Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

BRYAN SHEEHAN YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 8:20 am
Post subject: BRYAN SHEEHAN YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINKReply with quote

ONCE AGAIN A COLLINGWOOD GAME WAS SPOILED BY STUPID UMPIRING
ALL DAY OUR PLAYERS ,FRASER TARRANT AND A FEW OTHERS WERE SCRAGGED ALL DAY YET WHEN YOU TOUCH A HAWTHORN PRETTYBOY HE GETS A FREE.I KNOW IT WOULDNT HAVE MATTERED TO THE SCORE WHEN OBVIOS FREEES ARENT PAID WHEN PLAYERS JUMPERS ARE BEING HELD IT REALLY GETS UP MY GOAT AND WHEN THE INCONSISTENT BUFFOONS GAVE HAWTHORN A FREE KICK FOR DELIBERATE OUT OF BOUNDS BUT DIDNT PAY ONE FOR US 1 MINUTE EARLIER THAT REALLY CHEESED ME OFF
THE STANDARD OF UMPIREING IS AT A ALL TIME LOW

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 12:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah and what about that piss weak 50 metre penalty when tarks knocked the pansy when he was goin for a mark..its a joke!!!

COLLINGWOOD..simply the best...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 4:01 pm

I disagree, Rupe. I reckon it DID make a difference to the result. It was a succession of crap decisions at crucial stages in the match that broke our spirit. I know it's hard to blame umpiring for such a big defeat ... but those bludgers crucified us yesterday. We should have been 6 goals up at quarter time. We were robbed. No question about it.

**floreat pica**

hawkfan5 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 3:26 pm

sorry to argue, but I must disagree with you in some areas of the issue you have put forward. Once again the opposition team had more free kicks than us, that is the 15th time out of 16 games in which the opposition has had more frees. doesnt that show something>

[URL=http://hawthornhawks.cjb.net

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 2:23 am

Hawks forwards got free's for just being touched! Tarrant was jumped all over, sometimes by two opponents, and the umpires turned a blind eye! That's being consistent!

And it's not the number of free kicks given or even what they're given for that bugs me - it's just that the umpires are SO inconsistent it's not funny! THEY'VE GOT NO IDEA!!!

GO PIES!

Marg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: