Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Williamstown

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 2:13 pm
Post subject: WilliamstownReply with quote

As an ex-Victorian living in WA, I miss out on the form of our ressys, ie. Williamstown. Has anyone out there followed the form of Didak and Cloke? Are these guys ready to take the next step?

BJ

buckers5 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 9:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

bj i watched both of these players very closely during the year and both players had resonably good years didak played some outstanding games for willy but when he was quiet he didnt touch the ball , cloke is solidlly built and flys for everything in the air a little slow when the ball is on the ground but will be a solid defender for the pies in the years to come

Brown26 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 4:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Consistency is always a problem for young guys, Didak will be outstanding in two years, seniors next year., he seems to me to have a bit more time than everyone else when he's got the ball. no one can tackle him, sidesteps etc ala Buckley. Great ball sense ala Tony Fransis.

Cloak will mature into a great CHB, I think. But yeah, a tad slow, nice observation buckers5. A few preseasons and he'll be killing them. he's got a mans body already, so he's not far from playing physically, just mentally needs a bit of work. Takes a bloody strong mark!

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: