Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwoods new AFL Delegate

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 11:17 pm
Post subject: Collingwoods new AFL DelegateReply with quote

Nice story from the Age, 22/10 http://www.theage.com.au/sport/2001/10/22/FFXH66QQ1TC.html

Eddie's 'soul' mate Chopper

Eddie McGuire's name has been linked with lots of organisations and people in his time but we can't remember it being mentioned in the same breath as someone of this ilk. Yep, the footy boss/TV star confirmed yesterday the artist who is painting his portrait for what will be his third entry in the Archibald Prize is Suzanne Soul, who last year did that of notorious ex-gangster Chopper Read. "That's fine by me," said McGuire. "Chopper's a Collingwood supporter so he can't be all that bad. I've talked to him on the phone and in fact I'm thinking of getting him over (from Tasmania) next year and might even give him a job as our AFL delegate. I'd reckon he'd sort out a few." McGuire said Soul had not asked him to do a sitting for the portrait but instead recently took various photographs of him and would do the work using those. McGuire Archibald Prize winner? Hey, who'd be surprised?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: