Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Man shot in road rage

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:11 am
Post subject: Man shot in road rageReply with quote

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21731990-2862,00.html

This sounds a bit wrong to me, I think there is more behind this story than just Road Rage.

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:56 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say ya right here. If you get shot, you just don't drive off and not tell anyone do you? Unless you are Carl Williams
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:01 am

This to be honest, does not surprise me, and I do believe it may of just been a case of road rage.

My ex boyfriend was beaten almost to death almost 2 years ago, by 4 guys near Epping Train Station for beeping the horn at them (once) when they cut him off several times and almost drove him off the road. He was hit over the head several times with a large piece of wood, and now has permanent damage to his right eye. His eye won't adjust anymore, and his iris (if that's what it is), does not adjust to light etc, so he has to wear real dark sunglasses at times.

The police took the guys to trial last week, and there was video evidence, plus several witnesses testifying that the guys were guilty of beating up my ex. After 4 weeks, the jury said they weren't guilty because it was self defence. WTF!?

When they catch the guy who had the gun, I doubt his sentence will be very harsh. The judicary system for Road Rage and Manslaughter is pathetic.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:03 am

I think that happens quite often.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:34 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
This to be honest, does not surprise me, and I do believe it may of just been a case of road rage.

My ex boyfriend was beaten almost to death almost 2 years ago, by 4 guys near Epping Train Station for beeping the horn at them (once) when they cut him off several times and almost drove him off the road. He was hit over the head several times with a large piece of wood, and now has permanent damage to his right eye. His eye won't adjust anymore, and his iris (if that's what it is), does not adjust to light etc, so he has to wear real dark sunglasses at times.

The police took the guys to trial last week, and there was video evidence, plus several witnesses testifying that the guys were guilty of beating up my ex. After 4 weeks, the jury said they weren't guilty because it was self defence. WTF!?

When they catch the guy who had the gun, I doubt his sentence will be very harsh. The judicary system for Road Rage and Manslaughter is pathetic.

What a disgrace, but more proof of the joke of a legal system we have down here where it is very hard to get locked up Laughing
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:15 pm

Sounds like it huh!

I hate to say this, but in NSW, the guys would of been sentenced.

It makes me absolutely furious that these guys almost killed my boyfriend and got away with it. They didn't even have a scratch on them which was even more proof that he didn't start it, yet they got off on 'self defence'.

Evil or Very Mad

I'm so fired up right now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: