Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Anthony Rocca. Disgrace

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudlark 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Post subject: Anthony Rocca. DisgraceReply with quote

forget the MOST disgusting display of ??? umpiring??? you will ever see, but when our club needed a leader to step up and be counted, our biggest leader, Anthony Rocca ,today, disgraced the jumper. He looked spent in the first quarter and should have been dragged and left off. Cost 3 goals from his pathetic efforts.
And GEE WILLY??? didn't Bryan make a difference Embarassed

Adz 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, really his season has been poor.
Big T 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:48 pm

I suggest we all calm down don't post for a few hours let emotion drain from the system and then review the game.
favourites 2008 

The Machine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:52 pm

He had 6 frees against, and a score of 0 in dream team. He was unlucky with a few decsions going against him.

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
Zakal 

One Game, One Club, One Jumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:53 pm

Caution: Hot Pies wrote:
Agree, really his season has been poor.

You are kidding right?

THe clubs leading goal kicker
the competitions number ONE for contested marks
Number One for contested marks inside 50.

He definitely had a dog of a day, but comments like that are a complete overreaction.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:54 pm

Big T wrote:
I suggest we all calm down don't post for a few hours let emotion drain from the system and then review the game.

i'd like to calm down Big t , but we were down in the backline, the mid field stepped up and our forward line was the biggest plus , apart from the shame of the game umpires, for the dreamons
mudlark 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:58 pm

favourites 2006 wrote:
He had 6 frees against, and a score of 0 in dream team. He was unlucky with a few decsions going against him.

YES YES YES he was fricking unlucky. But thats when the REAL good players step up and say, ""Stuff you CHEATING"" maggotts, I'll show you how this games played. Not put your hands on the knees huffing and frigging puffing and letting the opposition clearit , unoppossed,
Mr. Burns 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:59 pm

Mudlark

How can a player who was manhandled, groped, smacked in the head all day able to perform with umpires not paying any attention to the blatant tactics used by the opposition?
Big T 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:01 pm

mudlark wrote:
Big T wrote:

i'd like to calm down Big t , but we were down in the backline, the mid field stepped up and our forward line was the biggest plus , apart from the shame of the game umpires, for the dreamons

Mate, I know, you are right its a tough loss. But some times things are just gunna go against you and today the Pies had one of those days, Rocca is not a smart player and drops his bottom lip and can either win or lose us the game. But next week if he wins us the game we will be saying he is a hero.

So we need to take the pain, learn and move on.

OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:01 pm

Mr. Burns wrote:
Mudlark

How can a player who was manhandled, groped, smacked in the head all day able to perform with umpires not paying any attention to the blatant tactics used by the opposition?

Well bloody said !!!!!!!!!!!!

Big T 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:05 pm

mudlark wrote:
Big T wrote:

Mate, I know, you are right its a tough loss. But some times things are just gunna go against you and today the Pies had one of those days, Rocca is not a smart player and drops his bottom lip and can either win or lose us the game. But next week if he wins us the game we will be saying he is a hero.

OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:06 pm

mudlark wrote:

You are kidding aren't you. Rocca was never given a chance to play football, wrestling yes, but not footy. AND he handled himself very professionally, the closest he came to dropping his bottom lip was when he'd had enough of the umpire in his ear and told him to "go away, mate". As far as i'm concerned he was never allowed into the game by either Holland's tactics or the umpires failure to correctly officiate those tactics.

favourites 2008 

The Machine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:08 pm

mudlark wrote:
favourites 2006 wrote:

YES YES YES he was fricking unlucky. But thats when the REAL good players step up and say, ""Stuff you CHEATING"" maggotts, I'll show you how this games played. Not put your hands on the knees huffing and frigging puffing and letting the opposition clearit , unoppossed,

Its a bit hard when you only have one hand in each contest free cos the other one is getting pulled out of it socket.

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
Zakal 

One Game, One Club, One Jumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:08 pm

OEP wrote:
Mr. Burns wrote:
Mudlark

Well bloody said !!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the umpires are crucifying you when even Robert Walls is calling for a Rocca free kick.

To be perfectly honest, except for the smack in the head that Rocca got, i couldnt care less if NONE of the other tactics were outlawed, cos our defenders would benefit from them just as much....but the fact is, they ARE and you cant ping our defenders at EVERY LITTLE OPPORTUNITY for minor stuff, and yet allow that to go on unchecked at the other end.

Why we kept going to Rocca was beyond me. he shoudl have been told to lead to a wing, and take his 15 opponents and 3 blind umpires with him. Cloke was on fire, maybe he should have been pushed closer to goal.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:09 pm

OEP wrote:
mudlark wrote:

You are kidding aren't you. Rocca was never given a chance to play football, wrestling yes, but not footy. AND he handled himself very professionally, the closest he came to dropping his bottom lip was when he'd had enough of the umpire in his ear and told him to "go away, mate". As far as i'm concerned he was never allowed into the game by either Holland's tactics or the umpires failure to correctly officiate those tactics.

ditto!

i dont want to move on, i want a fair go for a change,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8   

Jump to: