Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Gestapo

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:26 pm
Post subject: The GestapoReply with quote

yesterday was quite annoying and distressing due to a ridiculous incident.

yesterday myself and sorry i cannot recall the name of another member who sat next to me, were accused before the bounce of trying to hide and steal one of the collingwood warm up footballs. I did not touch the ball at all, and the bloke next to me found it under his seat, and with that he threw it back immediately.

We were told we were to be ejected from the stadium, the security guard, same one every week at the G now grabbed me on the shoulder and tried to take me, with this i pushed him off me and said dont you dare touch me. He made up some rubbish that he saved our arses but we will not be kicked out yet he will take our name and membership numbers which the loser did.

This is a worry and i am not just saying it cos of what happened to me, but this is obviously just an attack on our club by security guards who want to OVER EXERT themselves and attack our great club and fans. Our names and numbers have been taken and i was touched, shall we go further with this matter? we are getting the same moronic guards each week and all they want to do is cause us trouble.

The contrast is staggering, they would like to make up a story bout us stealing a footy, yet let drunk foul mouthed opposition fans rile up the squad and throw alcohol in its direction, something must be done!

magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I am annoyed they took our membership names and numbers and as the other guy said, the amount of work we put into the club and the squad if they are going to try and punish us in any sort of way for a lie that they made up we will be taking it further! Should I call the MCG and report this?
JBJ 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:34 pm

Will, I wondered what they were doing taking your names etc. I hope that they gave you their names as well. I saw nothing that suggested anyone trying to "steal" a footy. I too, am bloody sick and tired of security walking up and down our aisle and squatting down the front looking back up at us, just waiting for that one word out of place. I sat up the back of the cheersquad last week (when it was raining - I know, weak) and the swearing and fighting that was going on up there.....and nowhere were there security until they were summoned . Luke was threatened with eviction a few weeks back for calling Lloyd a wanker......can you believe what's happening to OUR game. Frankly I don't care about the swearing, I don't even hear it cause IT'S THE FOOTY, MATE, and I'm watching the game, but I've just about had enough of being over policed and being under such heavy handed scrutiny. The seats up the back near the outer cheersquad are looking mighty good! Or maybe I just won't bother at all.

By the way Will, all the work you do for the Newsletter is much appreciated by the squad.
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:47 pm

i actually thought they were ok this week, cept with the willow incident. They told me to go and sit down in the squad coz they saw me lookin lost on the stairwell so they walked me down to the seats. I told them im not allowed down there when i was in my current state. But they are only doin there job which i understand
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:20 pm

Yes paul they help u with that, however they let feral opposition fans do wat they want to us yet have a go at us and try to eject or tell us off for nothing, they over-exert themselves and it is not rocket science to work out its an attack on us, its the footy so go figure, we are entitled to be passionate, no one is harmed in our squad, making up a story bout me and this other bloke stealing a footy just makes it blatantly obvious they are attacking us, i do not appreciate being treated like a criminal, nor would anyone else.

I unfortunately will not be at the game this week due to having to play footy myself for my side, I am captain this year, and last year of school ever, so please make some noise for me and dont let anyone stop you, see u all at the lions game

zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:30 pm

well will i hope u kick ass and we will be extra loud for ya and bring the 4 points back to lexus
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:41 pm

Thanks pauly its to make the finals mate lol but this sat is a final for the pies as well, we better smash em, this is the last game i will ever miss now, unless in extreme circumstances, as school and all is coming to an end, 10 weeks to go at marcellin then exams, happy days!

GO PIES!

Peter 

BELIEVE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm

These sort of things need to be reported to Match day team leaders....Luke is in charge of behaviour. He would have dealt with the matter striaght away for you if you had off approached him. You don't need to start a topic to get an answer. That is why we have implemented these roles. All names and job titles will be posted again in this weeks newletter so that you can point your concern to the correct person. If luke was not avaible Will you can see myself or Leslie who are the match day comitte members that willl certainly help you out.

As for the security they are just doing there job. Designated by the MCG nothing to do with Collingwood. We have no problems with the blokes on our side they are actually both quite nice to talk to. Last week I was going of my head and they simply said to calm down as the umpires are protected.

Protected my ass I replied..."That prick just cost Daisy a car"!!!

WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
Carders Leo

No Didak, No Collingwood!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:03 pm

These security guards are absolute wanks. Seriously one in particular, the big bloke, who continually told people off for swearing, yet just the other week, told someone to get down off the f*&%n chair. To which I replied great double standards mate, dont u ever tell me not to swear.

They are just high on power, went to tafe for a couple of weeks paid some cash and got security certificate. Mate rent a cops all they are. This same bloke, i hate this guy, i call him pig vomit, coz he looks like a pig and makes me wanna vomit. Therefore i make sure i always make eye contact with him and just smile and smirk. I got a few mates to do this as well, it was doing his head in, so he complained to the cops, who came and talked to us and told us off for what I have no idea. Visually taunting somebody with my eyes.......the battle continues!

Although i dont condone that spitting a couple of weeks ago. But did anybody notice the johnny come lately security guard on the ground in front of our bay, was on his radio more than a Mt Thomas policeman. Gave no leeway, knew nobody and had no understanding, and the situation expectedly escalated. If the usual young bloke who knows everyone and lets a bit go, coz its in the spirit of the game was there I believe it would have been a different story.

They better be thankful our crowds are tame, even at Victory games, get one of these egotistical blokes in the Northern end, and they wouldnt know what would hit him.

END OF RANT!

Peter 

BELIEVE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:29 pm

licuria4life wrote:
Yet just the other week, told someone to get down off the f*&%n chair. To which I replied great double standards mate, dont u ever tell me not to swear.

They are just high on power, went to tafe for a couple of weeks paid some cash and got security certificate. Mate rent a cops all they are.

LOL

WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:00 pm

Lesley and Luke already know, everyone saw it, however as long as we can cheer our team and dont have to cop their bloody double standards then I am fine, if standing on the chair is the worst that you can do then we are pretty bloody good!
maggies_4_eva 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:15 am

I've never had a problem with any of them. They are only doing their job. I have befriended some of them and find them quite nice.
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:23 pm

licuria4life wrote:

Although i dont condone that spitting a couple of weeks ago. But did anybody notice the johnny come lately security guard on the ground in front of our bay, was on his radio more than a Mt Thomas policeman. Gave no leeway, knew nobody and had no understanding, and the situation expectedly escalated. If the usual young bloke who knows everyone and lets a bit go, coz its in the spirit of the game was there I believe it would have been a different story.

They better be thankful our crowds are tame, even at Victory games, get one of these egotistical blokes in the Northern end, and they wouldnt know what would hit him.

END OF RANT!

Yea I noticed him l4l... felt like saying something to him about it Laughing .... by gawwwd did it give him the sense of power to admonish us every 5 mins, at one stage he told Joff to sit down and shut up.... Laughing wot a dickhead...

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:31 pm

I think they just get bored. They've been like this for years, unfortunatly with todays game it will get worse before it gets better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: