Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Good Luck Lads and may the God(s) bless us tonight....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pants & Rowdy 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:23 pm
Post subject: Good Luck Lads and may the God(s) bless us tonight....Reply with quote

I dont know if its the old heart strings tugging away at me or some divine intuitive sixth sense but my instincts are kicking into overdrive boxing on with my 'reality'....ive got a strange vibe that we could take the prize tonight...I just think the stage is set, being underdogs and being rated by no-one is our niche, we own the patent, its what our club stands for ...ie the underdog....forget Versace, forget Emirates and Crazy Johns, this is about what forged us ...

We have had some good wins in finals of late without snagging the prize and as far as due by dates go we have passed ours....we are well and truly due and tonight can be the start of it...Please guys go ut there and play out of ur skins and play for eachother and be the heroes your destined to be....

Iam sure Big Len has tipped off the right people 'up' there just how important it all is.....go pies.....

Never Forget the #42
Mountains Magpie 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more mate. I've had a funny feeling all year and by tomorrow week at the latest I'll know if I was right. Wink

Couldn't have picked a better day to join the board too mate, yours truly's birthday !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: