Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick Davis?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 1:57 pm
Post subject: Nick Davis?Reply with quote

i am a huge Nick Davis fan, and i am dying to know if he's staying a pie!
I know alot of people(and even he) say he is gonna be a pie 4 life but when you watch him play its like he's missing something.
I also know that his family and friends live in Sydney, but if you wanna be a footballer you have to learn to be away from family and friends and learn to make new friends!

I am not trying to say that he's a sook and that he should go back to Sydney(i would never say that), but its hard to see a player who has so much talent and skill like Nick, well its hard to see him leave or see him want to leave.

He is in good form and i hope he play's for collingwood for the rest of his career!

Go PIES!!!!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You really have to stop worrying about Nick. It's not good for either you, Collingwood or Nick. Nick wants to be a Pies for life. Nick has been up and down in form but he is young and I'm sure he puts his heart in it every week.

JDF
Brown26 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:33 pm

He looks like he's missing something? He's young - give him a break!! I'm sure it's just a tactic to stretch his contract should he wish to at the end of the season.

Leave him alons - I know it's not your intention but every topic or post or discussion questioning his passion just makes it a little more difficult for him.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 7:10 pm

he's going along fine...dont stress - he'll be in black and white next year. a few niggling injuries and a bit of a form slump that no player in the afl could say they havent experienced at one point or another. the fact he's out of contract should have no bearing on how we perceive his performances.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: