Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lets stick it up sydney PART 2

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:57 pm
Post subject: Lets stick it up sydney PART 2Reply with quote

Im tired of hearing people say this is a danger game pfft what a joke the maggies will kill the swans, Lockett comming back is a sign of desperation if he kicks more than 2 goals i will bear my arse at the coventry end goals at the end of game, collingwood on the other hand are just about the best performed side in the competition and yet i hear people cowering and murmuring this will be a danger match, just have a look at who we have beaten this year and look at what we did against the inbreds at moron park last week not many sides will give the inbreds the start we gave them and then end up being unlucky not to win the bloody
game. Our team is littered with superstars all over the ground and let me tell yous once again we still have not seen the best of collingwood yet, will this be a danger game ? nah im tipping collingwood to win this one easy, sydney are a very average side who played above themselves last week at stadium aust against very ordinary opposition and they still couldnt bloody win.

GO YOU MAGPIES!!!....Another week closer to the finals !!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

The_man_in_Gold 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 5:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that was a teriffic read joffa you do certainly have a football brain and to be honest i cant fault anything you have just said im tippin the pies by 67 points.

PS keep me a seat pal i will be there early in the 3rd quarter.

The wig's united will never be defeated!!

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 5:15 pm

3rd quarter??? I expect to see you before half time

Good stuff Joffa, I have no worries. We'll wipe the floor of these concession receiving, butt kissing vermin. We owe them. And we are going to let them know it.

GOOOOOOOOO PIES!!!

Goodbye Dolly I must leave you, though it breaks my heart to go,
Something tells me I am needed at the front to fight the foe,
See - the soldier boys are marching and I can no longer stay,
Hark - I hear the bugle calling, goodbye Dolly Gray.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER, WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME,
SIDE BY SIDE WE STICK TOGETHER, TO UPHOLD THE MAGPIES NAME.
SEE THE BARRACKERS SHOUTING, AS ALL BARRACKERS SHOULD,
OH, THE PREMIERSHIP'S A CAKEWALK FOR THE GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD

[This message has been edited by daicos4ever (edited 31 May 2002).]
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 5:37 pm

I'll now be cheering on Wakelin, Presti and Clement louder than i have ever cheered in my life! In fact i'll be living in fear everytime the ball goes anywhere near the swans forward 50m area.

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 7:11 pm

Pies by 74 points.

But it's still a danger game.
MarkT 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:15 am

They are all danger games. We should be able to win well this week but it will still require a solid effort. That solid effort will be provided and we will win easing up by 42 points with Bucks having a rest on the pine. Then next week we will get to Melbourne in their place.

BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 1:48 pm

New attitude for Pies
Kevin Diggerson
collingwoodfc.com.au
2:47:22 PM Fri 31 May, 2002

The days of honourable losses are long gone for Collingwood as the club strives for its first finals berth since 1994.

Magpie coach Michael Malthouse said before Friday’s training session that he has no intention of allowing Collingwood to go back to the dark days of years past when they drew solace from close losses.

“We can go back to an old (way), say 12-24 months ago, and say we were stiff and it was a mighty showing and all that stuff – that’s the old Collingwood,” Malthouse said of the Pies close loss to Port Adelaide.

“We have to be better than accepting a loss by trying to draw too many credits out of it. The simple fact was we trailed by being undisciplined in our game plan, we fought back and got the lead and gave it up. There’s not too much to like about the last part.”

Malthouse view has been embraced by his team, as the Magpies rest in fifth place through nine rounds. The Pies face Sydney at Colonial Stadium on Saturday night seeking a sixth win from seven starts.

Chris Tarrant was rested from training today and Jarrod Molloy trained only lightly. Josh Fraser appeared fully recovered after being badly winded in last Friday’s clash with Port Adelaide.

Well, I hope the boys are as fired up

BJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: